Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again Tot thanks, also I have free time and can check SV/TSV for people, all I ask is that you take some of my spitback eggs that I don't wish to hatch (most have 4-5IVs with egg moves and matching balls). Pm me so as not to clutter the thread.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
We have a new Wifi rule effective immediately, please ensure that you follow it.

Policy on Giveaways:
As of now, if you wish to host a giveaway, it's all right to post the details in the Simple Questions/Simple Requests thread, but instead of people replying in that thread, they will have to contact you via VM/PM for the giveaway. This is to keep that thread from being flooded, and also to prevent people from using giveaways for pc++.

Edit: Please tell people to contact you via VM/PM in the giveaway details.
Reposting this so everyone sees it.

Could i have the hasty xerneas?
EDIT: nevermind I see it's been claimed.
Giveaway:
Adamant Blaze Torchic 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Adamant Marvel Scale/Shed Skin Dratini with ESpeed 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Adamant Snow Cloak Swinub with Icicle Crash 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Timid Ghastly with Perish Song 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Hasty Xerneas 31/22-23/28-29/31/10-11/31
Relaxed Xerneas xx/31/31/xx/31/31
Quiet Yvetal 31/31/xx/xx/31/xx
Brave Yvetal xx/31/31/xx/xx/31
Lonely Yvetal xx/31/31/xx/31/xx
4-5 IV Torchic, Ghastly, Chansey, Dratini, Swinub and Gible

Hey so I wanna breed a volcarona for my competitive team. Do you think it's necessary to breed for hp rock or ground or is the effort too much for the reward?

Hi, some of you guys might not remember me but I was a part of this community a while ago. I wasn't able to be as active as I used to be due to having my internet cut, and unfortunately 10 months ago things were looking really bad. I had to start selling my possessions for simple necessities like gas and food, and one day I was forced to sell my Platinum & Soul Silver games. Even though it's just a game it hurt me because I had put in a lot of time rng abusing and trading with other people here to get what I had. So recently, I bought a used Soul Silver and have been trying to get back into it. I would like to ask the users here to send me copies of my Pokemon if possible. My OTs were Gabe & GABRIEL. I also had a couple of giveaways and if any of you have the legendary beasts I RNGd I would appreciate copies.

Also, if anyone can help me find my SID for my soul silver so I can began RNG abusing again it would be helpful.

I'm sorry for the long post and strange request.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, some of you guys might not remember me but I was a part of this community a while ago. I wasn't able to be as active as I used to be due to having my internet cut, and unfortunately 10 months ago things were looking really bad. I had to start selling my possessions for simple necessities like gas and food, and one day I was forced to sell my Platinum & Soul Silver games. Even though it's just a game it hurt me because I had put in a lot of time rng abusing and trading with other people here to get what I had. So recently, I bought a used Soul Silver and have been trying to get back into it. I would like to ask the users here to send me copies of my Pokemon if possible. My OTs were Gabe & GABRIEL. I also had a couple of giveaways and if any of you have the legendary beasts I RNGd I would appreciate copies.

Also, if anyone can help me find my SID for my soul silver so I can began RNG abusing again it would be helpful.

Pokecheck would be the easiest way to check your SID.

Hello, I have Pokemon Platinum and I am looking for some Pokemon to help finish the National Pokedex. I don't care about natures (unless stated) or gender, the only thing the Pokemon must be is 100% legit. If you are wanting your Pokemon back then that is fine, I can clone so I'll clone the Pokemon and send the original back to you. Tell me what you want in return and I'll see what I can do. The Pokemon I'm looking for are:

Vulpix
Slakoth
Whismur
Makuhita
Sableye
Mawile
Electrike
Zangoose
Seviper
Lunatone
Solrock
Lileep
Latios (preferably timid nature but will take others)
Cranidos
Manaphy

I think that is it, I know it is alot but any help will be very appreciated!

Last edited:
Looking for some bp items: flame orb, choice scarf, and air balloon. I have some HA Eevees 5IV with Stored Power, 5IV HA Venipede, 5IV HA Tropius, 5IV Totodile with egg moves Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, and Dragon Dance. Plenty more. Pm me if you would like any of those for either the BP items or if you have other spitbacks.

Need three entrants for my giveaway before I roll. Info is on the previous page, but please make sure to leave your number on my profile page and not here.

Pokecheck would be the easiest way to check your SID.
^ That, or I can check your SID for SS

So looking into breeding a Tyrantrum (hopefuly shiny using MM + SC) and after looking through the Tyrantrum thread here I am wondering why some people are thinking it gets Outrage. Also I doubt it will ever get rock head just like how serperior will never get contrary, but still gonna run head smash. Lastly, which boost would be better, rock polish or dragon dance?

Looking to trade a conkeldurr guts
31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant nature. A pure power medicham adamant nature x/31/x/31/31/31 and a dnite with multiscale already ev trained with 31/31/31/x/31/31 with jolly nature. Also need some one to trade my scyther back so i can get a scizor

Hey so I wanna breed a volcarona for my competitive team. Do you think it's necessary to breed for hp rock or ground or is the effort too much for the reward?
Volcarona can lure in Talonflame or Mega Charizard, and a surprised HP Rock OHKOes Talonflame and deals heavy damage to Mega Charizard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)