Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thank you that would help alot
my friend code is 5386-9096-7466
I usually don't like to post twice for one topic, but since you don't reply to my pm, I'll post it here.
I added you. You just need to come online and we can trade. Also, please tell me your ign (ingame name).

I'm looking for Friend Safari's with Pikachu or Kirlia. PM me if you have one of them in your Safari.
I have Sandshrew / Camerupt / Gastrodon in mine.

I plan on using the time machine for HP breeding. I was wondering if this was the right way to do it.

0. Obtain ditto with necessary HP
1. Obtain 31/x/31/31/31/31 female with correct nature (HA if necessary)
2. Ensure that the next egg will have the necessary 30s and 31s pass down
3. Replace fodder parents with correct parents
4. Obtain HP Egg
5. Hatch

Is this how I should do it or is there something I'm missing?

Looking for a timburr with guts and adamant does not have to be flawless but needs drain punch and need a power weight and flame orb can trade big for any of those

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Missing something...
If these are the only parents you have (the Ditto and the female), then there's no point using the Time Machine method... Just breed with those until bingo...
Time machine works when you have lots of different parents to switch between.
Say you find a spread where the IVs are F/xx/M/F/M/F (where F=inherited from Female, and M=inherited from Male, and xx=randomly generated), you can look through your females and males, and see if you have a pair who would match up appropriately.

Last edited:
I have a spare female brave ferroseed that has a few 31s and 0 speed. :) Let me know if you're interested, I can give it to your for free. We can discuss about it through conversation if you want.
Thank you for offering but mostthe3rd saved me the trouble of chain breeding 0 Speed IVs from a Wooper to Honedge by sending me a 0 Speed IV Honedge :)

Last edited:
Missing something...
If these are the only parents you have (the Ditto and the female), then there's no point using the Time Machine method... Just breed with those until bingo...
Time machine works when you have lots of different parents to switch between.
Say you find a spread where the IVs are F/xx/M/F/M/F (where F=inherited from Female, and M=inherited from Male, and xx=randomly generated), you can look through your females and males, and see if you have a pair who would match up appropriately.
I will have to start from a scratch female to get egg moves and nature. Would it be easier to use a 6IV Ditto with that female to get a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female or use the starting female (will most likely be 1IV or less) with the Time Machine Method?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will have to start from a scratch female to get egg moves and nature. Would it be easier to use a 6IV Ditto with that female to get a 31/x/31/31/31/31 female or use the starting female (will most likely be 1IV or less) with the Time Machine Method?
Just breed Female + 6IV Ditto, and keep switching out Females each time you get a better one to replace it [feel free to also switch out Ditto with 6IV Male if you get one, then eggs will get produced faster].
But keep all of them as backups. Starting from scratch, that's the way I'd usually go about it. :)

Last edited:
Looking for a Prankster Sableye and one Spiritomb, Gengar, Mismagius/Misdreavus, Banette/Shuppet, or Stunfisk that knows Foul Play.
I have several 4iv spitbacks to offer for them (and a few 5ivs)

I'm currently SRing for a Timid flawless Mewtwo. However, I'd like to know what other natures are viable for Mewtwo and what type of set they run (Physical, Special, Mixed, etc.) just in case Sync fails but gets me a different good nature with great IVs.

I'm currently SRing for a Timid flawless Mewtwo. However, I'd like to know what other natures are viable for Mewtwo and what type of set they run (Physical, Special, Mixed, etc.) just in case Sync fails but gets me a different good nature with great IVs.
You could go Timid, Jolly, Naive :)
if all else fails, Modest is also an option :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)