Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I see. I just wondered. I wonder if there is a way to check for certainty....Suicune is my favorite Legendary that I can still use in Rated Battles, and on Smogon, but becuase I knew nothing of RNGing when I caught mine in a Friend Ball on Heart Gold, (And I have no clue of it will still work after the 20th), I wanted a competive one to use. Same went for the other two Beasts as well, I had one team planed for each one that I wanted to use in rating battles, but Suicune was my priority.
EDIT: I can't believe I didn't see that link. I'll try to find a different Suicune to be safe, unless there is a way to solidly prove it isn't a hack.
Well there is never really a way to prove something isn't a hack, but this one is from a much more reliable source. ;)

EDIT: He uploaded it in 4th gen too. ;)

Last edited:
Looking For:

Competitively viable items - pretty much anything from the Battle Maison and things like Leftovers.

For Trade:

Many, many competitively flawless Charmander. All in luxury balls, all male all with Blaze. Nature and Egg Move information below.

Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31): Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz

Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31): Dragon Pulse

THE RULES (VERY IMPORTANT)

- One item for one Charmander. I don't care what holds it. Happy to take crapmons.
- THIS IS IT - No custom breeds. Example: if ctrl + F finds 'Outrage' your request will be ignored.

TL;DR - perfect charmanders, need items. Don't ask for Outrage.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if this post is moddable, but I'm willing to take the risk (sorry in advance mods) but I have important information about friend codes and how to keep playing Nintendo WFC after shutdown. (For previous gen games)

Warning Youtube link:

http://wiimmfi.profeibe.at/

Basically input your FC on the website to reserve your Friend Code to be able to play in the future, after May 20. I feel there's no harm in trying it out. If it ends up being a dud, then I'm sorry. D:

Not sure if this post is moddable, but I'm willing to take the risk (sorry in advance mods) but I have important information about friend codes and how to keep playing Nintendo WFC after shutdown. (For previous gen games)

Warning Youtube link:

Basically input your FC on the website to reserve your Friend Code to be able to play in the future, after May 20. I feel there's no harm in trying it out. If it ends up being a dud, then I'm sorry. D:
Will this enable past Gen RNGing to continue as well? I wanted to start trying it when I get my games back (I lent them to a friend who never got to play them, and circumstances keep preventing us from meeting up), and as far as I know, after the 20th it won't be possible.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Will this enable past Gen RNGing to continue as well? I wanted to start trying it when I get my games back (I lent them to a friend who never got to play them, and circumstances keep preventing us from meeting up), and as far as I know, after the 20th it won't be possible.
Past Gen RNGing isn't affected by the shutdown at all, If I understand correctly.

Warning Youtube link:

So this could mean that we would be able to trade between gen 4 games, like from Heart Gold to Platinum if we register our FCs on there?

EDIT: which is the only way to teach Latios/Latias Defog..

Warning Youtube link:

If this allows me to use pokecheck after the 20th I'll definetely give it try...

Hi! I'm looking for some pokèmon for wifi battles:

Kalos Impish Hippopotas Sand Stream Slack Off 31 31 31 x 31 31
Kalos Quiet Magnemite Analytic 31 x 31 31 31 0 HP Ice
Kalos Jolly Aerodatyl Unnerve Wide Guard 31 31 31 x 31 31

Sorry, but i have no relevant pokèmon to give you in exchange :x
Thank you in advance

I'm looking for a 0 HP IV Bug Egg group Poke and a -10 Speed EV Berry can give a 3-5IV Poke in return or breed you something that is available in X

Hey guys...
Got a shiny (non competitive) Suicune off the GTS yesterday.

I want to trade it for a shiny competitive (non legendary) poké or a regular (non shiny) competitive legendary.
Send me your offers (they don't have to be flawless or perfectly bred) just somewhat competitive (I would go for a shiny 3-4 IVs for instance)
Thanks

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's been there since about.. Feburary and tbh its why we shut down the Shoutbox.
Edit: yay 100 win streak in Super Doubles
Hmm, ok. I've never used it and don't plan on doing so, but I am curious, is there any hope of getting it working for 6th gen?

Looking For:

Competitively viable items - pretty much anything from the Battle Maison and things like Leftovers.

For Trade:

Many, many competitively flawless Charmander. All in luxury balls, all male all with Blaze. Nature and Egg Move information below.

Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31): Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz

Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31): Dragon Pulse

THE RULES (VERY IMPORTANT)

- One item for one Charmander. I don't care what holds it. Happy to take crapmons.
- THIS IS IT - No custom breeds. Example: if ctrl + F finds 'Outrage' your request will be ignored.

TL;DR - perfect charmanders, need items. Don't ask for Outrage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)