Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of questions:
  • Can I restore my Pokemon Bank data on another 3DS system?
  • If I keep all my Pokemon in Pokemon Bank, will I be able to have access to them if I restart a new game? What will happen if they are holding items such as Mega Stones?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these.

A couple of questions:
  • Can I restore my Pokemon Bank data on another 3DS system?
  • If I keep all my Pokemon in Pokemon Bank, will I be able to have access to them if I restart a new game? What will happen if they are holding items such as Mega Stones?
Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer these.
To answer your second question:
Yeah you can access your pokemon if they are in the pokebank while you start a new game. Pokemon in pokebank cannot hold items however, so all megastones etc has to be traded over to another game not to be lost.

Are pokemon from older games that are transfered to x and y worth as much as pokemon bred in x and y?
It depends if they need a tutor move from that generation. For instance, a ralts or Evee with hyper voice would be more valuable than a Kalos-Born one.

It depends if they need a tutor move from that generation. For instance, a ralts or Evee with hyper voice would be more valuable than a Kalos-Born one.
This is what it looks like.

(OT: Cloud) (Y: 61422) (Lv: 1)
Bulbasaur

31/10/31/30/31/30 | Timid | Chlorophyll |
Giga Drain / Ingrain / Curse / Hidden Power Fire |
:1
:0 |

This is what it looks like.

(OT: Cloud) (Y: 61422) (Lv: 1)
Bulbasaur

31/10/31/30/31/30 | Timid | Chlorophyll |
Giga Drain / Ingrain / Curse / Hidden Power Fire |
:1
:0 |

agonist already said what needed to be said but if that was bred before gen 6...it's got a hacked ball on it
Edit: although that clearly says y so i'm stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)