Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering: timid female luxury ball litleo 6 ivs (x2)

Need: adamant hawlucha with baton pass, adamant pancham or modest skrelp

LF impish regenerator alomoloma (strange name damn) 5-6iv missing sp.atk impish. Giving 6iv kalos born slowbro regenerator or 6iv virizion or 5iv kalos born dragon pulse and aura sphere squirtle.Also a shiny 6iv absol or a 6iv gothitelle or a shiny omastar 6iv or a 6iv pinsir with superpower

LF impish regenerator alomoloma (strange name damn) 5-6iv missing sp.atk impish. Giving 6iv kalos born slowbro regenerator or 6iv virizion or 5iv kalos born dragon pulse and aura sphere squirtle.Also a shiny 6iv absol or a 6iv gothitelle or a shiny omastar 6iv or a 6iv pinsir with superpower
Why are you requesting everything to be 6IV? On goth and slowbro 31 attack is actually a bad thing >.<

Why are you requesting everything to be 6IV? On goth and slowbro 31 attack is actually a bad thing >.<
slowbro is what he's offering

and sometimes people would consider a 0 atk slowbro to be 6iv (ie: flawless)
not to say that's what he's offering, but it's possible it's 0 or 31

Looking for 31/1/31/30/30/31 Bold Eevee with hyper voice and heal bell,31/31/31/0/31/31 Excadrill caught in luxury/Timer ball,with Sr and Iron head,Adamant and 31/0/31/30/31/30 Modest Gothitelle with Trick and any trinket Tutor move

Looking for Timid Protean Greninja with high ivs and HP Fire.
Giving 5IV Jolly Strong Jaw Tyrantrum (ready for battle) with Ice/Thunder/Fire Fang; shiny 6IV Adamant Intimidate Mawile (ready for battle) with Ice/Thunder/Fire Fang and Sucker Punch.

Going to breed some Cottonee.

Best nature is Impish right?
Or should I do Modest in case some crazy people want to run Specs and Moonblast?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Giving this Ditto away? Ehh, I think not as Syberia herself has them available for free in the link in her sig. Although not everyone has access to being able to inject it with a save themself. So I think it's alright but best wait for a mod's response.

Also, seeking the new Pokeball Vivillion. The more perfect the better.
Feel free to VM/PM me for offers or CMT, though it needs updating.
Syberia is a man.

Arhan pick up your Pocketo 'minins.

The way of the GTS
1) Obtain a junk shiny. Chain fishing works well.
2) Clone said shiny.
3) Trade said shiny clones for the legend corresponding to your game.
If stats on said legend a good, continue, else proceed to 5.
4) be happy, you just got an awesome legend! =D
5) Trade the terrible legend for things you need for egg move parents. I just traded a Gentle Yvaltal for an ampharos to use as an EM parent.

Edit: Didn't know Yvaltal Xerneas corresponded to a pervious gen ;D.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The way of the GTS
1) Obtain a junk shiny. Chain fishing works well.
2) Clone said shiny.
3) Trade said shiny clones for the legend corresponding to your game.
If stats on said legend a good, continue, else proceed to 5.
4) be happy, you just got an awesome legend! =D
5) Trade the terrible legend for things you need for egg move parents. I just traded a Gentle Yvaltal for an ampharos to use as an EM parent.
Step 6: Be well aware that 90% of the "good legends" from previous gens you got from GTS are 100% hacks.

Edit: Didn't know Yvaltal Xerneas corresponded to a pervious gen ;D.
I never said they did, but seeing as they have a Palkia they aren't only going for Gen 6 legendaries, derp.

Going to breed some Cottonee.

Best nature is Impish right?
Or should I do Modest in case some crazy people want to run Specs and Moonblast?
Modest, prankster with hurricane, moonblast, giga drain and tailwind.
Or you can be boring and go with the standard annoying set.

Step 6: Be well aware that 90% of the "good legends" from previous gens you got from GTS are 100% hacks.

I never said they did, but seeing as they have a Palkia they aren't only going for Gen 6 legendaries, derp.
Obviously they aren't following the way of the GTS.

Hey guys, I looked everywhere for these two, but did not find them...can you please tell if you have Extreme Speed Pikachu or Linoone? I hope they do exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)