Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have some idea of how I should EV train my shiny reuniclus ? ; u ;
She's modest nature, and already has 252 in special attack -not sure if I should pool the others to HP or have half and half for special defense and defense ~ ; A ;

Also, I'm running a moveset of pain split, recover, shadow ball, and psyshock;
should I replace something with calm mind or replace psyshock with psychic ?
For the other EVs you can always try out this little site.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/x-acts-defense-effort-value-applet.3494279/
http://pokestudio.altervista.org/defevs.php

Helps me when I'm indecisive with the rest of my EVs. Also, get rid of Pain Split for CM imo.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
OMFG I'm so retarded. I caught a corsola, because I need it for egg moves. Spent all this time leveling it up. But I forgot it's female...

Does anyone have a mawilite they could clone for me? I just accidentally traded mine away-_- I will give a flawless kalos shiny whimsicott to whoever can help me out

For the other EVs you can always try out this little site.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/x-acts-defense-effort-value-applet.3494279/
http://pokestudio.altervista.org/defevs.php

Helps me when I'm indecisive with the rest of my EVs. Also, get rid of Pain Split for CM imo.
Got it, thanks !
I got really random numbers when I inputed the values,
so I'll probably just put it in HP XD
Magic guard + life orb + recover reuniclus with high hp shall suffice ~
I'll use that website for future reference, though !

Hey everyone, calling all RNG gurus:

This might be an odd question but for people looking to get into RNG on previous Gens, is it better/beneficial to have an AR to use 100% capture codes for a better chance of hitting the seed/catching the Pokemon with the spread you want?

Or is that not how it works, are the stats/everything determined at the point of encounter/not capture?

Not the most well versed in RNG but I hope this makes sense :).

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone, calling all RNG gurus:

This might be an odd question but for people looking to get into RNG on previous Gens, is it better/beneficial to have an AR to use 100% capture codes for a better chance of hitting the seed/catching the Pokemon with the spread you want?

Or is that not how it works, are the stats/everything determined at the point of encounter/not capture?

Not the most well versed in RNG but I hope this makes sense :).
AR doesn't really work with RNG abuse.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ah, it doesn't?

Cool, glad I didn't get one.

Also, although this might be up to personal preference, is it easier to learn to RNG in Black/White or BW2? Or are they pretty much the same/no real difference?
Not while you're RNG abusing, although it's useful otherwise.

And they're more or less the same, BW are probably easier to get started with, since they have fewer timer0s, but they all use the same method for RNG abuse.

Biggest giveaway ( i'll probably will never do this again, ever lol) :

So, to celebrate my 1 month of having a powersave and getting 20 self-bred shiny on my own. I am hosting a giveaway.

The winner will get 9 credits ( which is equivalent to 3 self bred shiny in my thread, yes i said 3 ) . It's my pokemon i can do what i want with it

I might raise up the prize because is is terribly hard
This event will end Sunday night gmt -8 .

Rule ( Must read them all ) .
1/ You have to get all the answer correct, not 4 out of 7 or 5 out of 7 you know . All correct
2/ There can be multiple winners
3/ I will announce them around 9 pm gmt -8
4/ 1 answer only, so think twice before posting it
5/ Post on my profile .

How to play:
I will give you the hint of the pokemon , and you tell me what pokemon it is . I won't tell you if they are in generation though :p
You have to get all of them to be able to win .
I typed up my answer in a notepad, so if you can hack into my computer you'll know the answer :)
You have to think about it, remember 1 entry only, no delete. If you delete i will disqualify you 718 pokemons, 6 possible answers lol.
DO NOT RUSH through it, this will go on until Sunday, so take your time

One last thing, this pokemon represents something in the hint that i am given, or animated objects you know :)
Question 1 :
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie :D )
Question 2 :
This pokemon appears in a movie ( name the movie too :D)
Question 3 :
Question 4 :
Quesiton 5 :
This pokemon appears in an anime ( name the anime :D )
Question 6 :
This pokemon appears in an anime ( name the anime :D )

Have fun and good luck , i am crazy i know :) .

does anyone have a swift swim anorith/armaldo to spare? nothing about it matters except having swift swim.
i can offer various aroma veil spritzee/exeggcute/houndours/tspikes koffings with unknown ivs in return.

Language: japanese
Species: forretress
OT: 4 letter japanese symbol
ID No.: 38689
IVs: flawless in everything
EVs (optional):
Ability: sturdy
Pokemon's name: forretress
Level: 100
Pokeball: pokeball
Shiny?: yes
Moves: explosion toxic spikes double edge earthquake
Nature: careful
Region of origin: unova
Characteristic: mischievous
so if you were viewing the hacked thread thing you know that this forretress is legit i read the rules on redis and I have a question and I am sorry if this the wrong place to post agonist....but I have no clue who I got this forrtress from or I don't remember so what are the redis rules for this would I not be able to redistibute this I have no clue because I don't know the previous owner all I know is that this is legit:/

Can clone techniques be used on items too?
I think there is a way you can clone items hey there is a slight chance though that someone has your spare item either ways its the manectite right Lady Valkyries thread is closed however maybe I can strike a deal with her to get you one if you want I'm in a pretty solid mood right now

Language: japanese
Species: forretress
OT: 4 letter japanese symbol
ID No.: 38689
IVs: flawless in everything
EVs (optional):
Ability: sturdy
Pokemon's name: forretress
Level: 100
Pokeball: pokeball
Shiny?: yes
Moves: explosion toxic spikes double edge earthquake
Nature: careful
Region of origin: unova
Characteristic: mischievous
so if you were viewing the hacked thread thing you know that this forretress is legit i read the rules on redis and I have a question and I am sorry if this the wrong place to post agonist....but I have no clue who I got this forrtress from or I don't remember so what are the redis rules for this would I not be able to redistibute this I have no clue because I don't know the previous owner all I know is that this is legit:/
It's legal (probably anyways, don't know what the hidden data is like), there is no way to tell if something is legit unless you get it yourself or watch someone else get it.

To answer your question if you don't know where you got something you're best off not trading it, even ignoring the issue of not knowing what the redis rights are, the person you got it from could have been blacklisted for trading hacks.

It's legal (probably anyways, don't know what the hidden data is like), there is no way to tell if something is legit unless you get it yourself or watch someone else get it.

To answer your question if you don't know where you got something you're best off not trading it, even ignoring the issue of not knowing what the redis rights are, the person you got it from could have been blacklisted for trading hacks.
ok thank you can I use this for a breeding parent then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)