Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's CP?
If its a capture, try something odd and isn't found at all in Kalos: Bouffalant. Odd Pokémon but its nice; kinda wish I had one with DW ability and a decent ball.
Yeah, it means Capture Project :]. While I can't get it in my white, I can definitely get it in either my black 2 or my white 2 once I figure out my timer0 in one of those games thanks to the hidden grottos :3. I'll be sure to make bouffalant a future CP :3

Edit: BTW, soundproof? New exploud/gardevoir/chatot/sylveon counter XD

Last edited:
Yeah, it means Capture Project :]. While I can't get it in my white, I can definitely get it in either my black 2 or my white 2 once I figure out my timer0 in one of those games thanks to the hidden grottos :3. I'll be sure to make bouffalant a future CP :3
I did not know it was a Grotto mon. :o
I have near zero idea how to do Grotto RNG (I only ever did it once and followed the onsite guide to get a Vulpix since I could not make heads or tails of the chart that says what Pokémon is where @_@) or I'd do it myself, lol.
It's just an odd Pokémon I like and all 3 abilities have amusing uses.

I'm looking for two things right now. The first is a Minccino with Knock Off, the second is a Lucky Eggs.

I can offer Larvitar Spitbacks, and I can also have them hold a Lansat, Starf or Enigma Berry.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I did not know it was a Grotto mon. :o
I have near zero idea how to do Grotto RNG (I only ever did it once and followed the onsite guide to get a Vulpix since I could not make heads or tails of the chart that says what Pokémon is where @_@) or I'd do it myself, lol.
It's just an odd Pokémon I like and all 3 abilities have amusing uses.
I could get you one if you allow me to name it "Poop Tuft".

Edit: Also blame Hozu for wording stuff really weirdly for that guide.

Hello ! Looking for a Kalos born shiny Flabebe with calm nature, good IVs, and Flower Viel as well as a shiny numel ! * U *
The numel does not need to be KB or have good IVs ~

Please PM me for details / if you have one you're willing to trade ! * U *

I could get you one if you allow me to name it "Poop Tuft".

Edit: Also blame Hozu for wording stuff really weirdly for that guide.
Poop Tuft granted. I have minimal discrimination on ball choice. I'll find something nice for ya, I have odd stuff strewn around.
I know. That darn gunboat, he must of written it while pooping, it's all he does. We don't kill shoutbox noobs anymore, so Hozu just poops more than ever. And will hate me for approximately 7.8 minutes for this post.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am curious, what is the OT of the shieldon?
lol, OT: Most xD
I think I received it in a giveaway a while ago, but it's been great for passing on them egg moves to my dream ball ones :P
If you don't want me passing it on, just gimme a shout

Due to me being able to clone now, I thought I'd do something nice. So I'm doing a giveaway, you could win :
Female, 31/X/31/31/31/31 Nature : Modest. Moves : heat wave, energy ball, shadow ball, flamethrower. Ability : Infiltrator. Item : choice scarf.
Female, 31/0/30/31/31/31 Nature : Timid. Moves : volt switch, wish, endure, hidden power ( ice ). ability : volt absorb. Item : Focus Sash. ( thanks to flargananddingle for breeding me her )
Male, 31/31/31/x/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : Close Combat, Brave Bird,U=Turn, Quick attack. Ability : Intimidate. Item : anything i've got that you want.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Adamant. Moves : return, play rough, night slash, cross chop. Ability : Guts. Item : choice band.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : careful. Moves : sucker punch, will-o-wisp, destiny bond, shadow sneak, Ablity : frisk. Item : Banettite.
Male, 31/31/31/X/31/31. Nature : Jolly. Moves : Fake out, quick guard, drain punch, bullet punch. ability : dry skin. item : eject button.

all of them are level 50 and fully EV trained ( crogunk will most likely be a toxicroak, level 50 and fully ev trained by the time the giveaway is finished ).
so, to enter, just VM what pokemon you would like and why you would like it. If i llike your reason for wanting one of these pokemon, then i shall comment on your comment and you'll get said pokemon, i guess the funnier the reason the more chace you have of winning the pokemon. i'm only picking 5 winners so think long and hard about your reason because it's one entry per person. I hope i explained the rules clearly enough, good luck!
Bump for new page

LF impish regenerator alomoloma (strange name damn) 5-6iv missing sp.atk impish. Giving 6iv kalos born slowbro regenerator or 6iv virizion or 5iv kalos born dragon pulse and aura sphere squirtle.Also a shiny 6iv absol or a 6iv gothitelle or a shiny omastar 6iv or a 6iv pinsir with superpower

I'm looking to unload some extra shinies all kalos born a all bred by me and tsv hatched and have 5 perfect ivs for their class and all have favorable egg moves and special balls and have never been cloned assume lvl 1 unless said im on my phone so pm me for more info

Pinsir F jolly moxie

Phanpy F adamant

x 2 zoura M modest

X2 pawniward M/F adamant

Lilipup M adamant

The following are tsv hatched too but have some sort of fault or are had a nickname I did changed my mind about assume prefect ivs unless stated and have never been cloned unless stated
stated and in special balls
Inkay F adamant, 26 att iv

Chesnaught named Peanut 27iv in spDef impish lvl 70 bulletproof

Hawlucha lvl1 27 in Def F named Hawkgirl jolly

Pawniward F named Sabre (I didn't like the name) adamant already eV trained

Shieldon in regular pokeball named Castile this one is a clone from a joint breeding project

Bulbasaur 26 iv in spAtt bold overthrow (this one is nicknameable failed Medusa breed was looking for chloro ability)

Machamp lvl 53

Honedge lvl 18 brave 7 speed iv recieved in a trade has egg moves and eV trained I think

Shelmet M 26 iv in spD

Shelmet F 26-28 iv in apAtt

These will be non redistributable because smogon shiny market is already saturated with clones and I want them to be used for battle. I'm looking for nicknameable shinies in return.

Will give redis if someone is willing to ability capsule and pp max some of my pokes
Bump 4 new page. Pm for more info on trades

Well, just got finished with my first RNG project :3 This beauty is what I RNGed:

31/14/30/31/31/31 Modest HP Ice.

So to celebrate, I have decided to give away one 30/30/31/31/31/31 Hasty Yveltal. To participate, you must comment on my profile about:
A. How awesome virizion is
B. How much hasty sucks as a nature (I actually think hasty is a cool nature, but not 30 times when im trying to rng ;-;

Good luck to those who participate :D
Last repost :3

Also, still looking for some other RNG Capture Projects to do on my white. No legends as I already have them all (only RNGed verizon because I'm a noob :(). Also, no egg moves, as i won't be breeding these. All answers are appreciated :]

im going to be straight forward. ive been a dedicated smogon member for about 5 years, i lost my Diamond pearl game a few years ago and haven't played since, i just got back into XY and i love it, i really want to get back into battling but i have no pokes, i was wondering if kind breeders or other people could possibly donate me Spitbacks, or Redis pokemon that i could use for battling. in return i can Photoshop you Banners / Avatars for your shop. That is all i have to offer at the moment but im looking for pretty much anything and i would GREATLY appreciate it, Thank You <3

im going to be straight forward. ive been a dedicated smogon member for about 5 years, i lost my Diamond pearl game a few years ago and haven't played since, i just got back into XY and i love it, i really want to get back into battling but i have no pokes, i was wondering if kind breeders or other people could possibly donate me Spitbacks, or Redis pokemon that i could use for battling. in return i can Photoshop you Banners / Avatars for your shop. That is all i have to offer at the moment but im looking for pretty much anything and i would GREATLY appreciate it, Thank You <3
I have a few pokemon I could give you. Is the FC in your sig your XY FC?

I can donate some pokemon to you. PM me for details. :)

I could clone you a 6IV Ditto to help you get started breeding if you'd like. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)