Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both Unova trios, can you actually breed 5IV stuff in B/W? Or do you have a HA Alomomola?
I don't have the Alomomola and the best I've got for IV's are a few 4's. I've got a box full of Pokes rated as outstanding potential but only three or four 31's, so they're good but not great.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I don't have the Alomomola and the best I've got for IV's are a few 4's. I've got a box full of Pokes rated as outstanding potential but only three or four 31's, so they're good but not great.
I thought getting competitive pokemon pre-gen 6 required RNG abuse, not straight breeding. Without the new mechanics for destiny knot added for gen 6, you're probably going to find a lot of frustration.

Hmmm. If you could breed me a 3-4IV Timid Ralts (perf SpAtk and Speed required) and/or a 3-4IV Bold HA Eevee (perf HP/ Sp. Atk required, bonus points for HP Ground/Wish) and teach them Hyper Voice, I'll trade you any one of either trio (1 for 1, 2 for the Eevee if it's HP Ground or has Wish). If you want the specifics on each one, you can check the link in my sig.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought getting competitive pokemon pre-gen 6 required RNG abuse, not straight breeding. Without the new mechanics for destiny knot added for gen 6, you're probably going to find a lot of frustration.
Nope, you could always breed without RNG abuse, it just took a lot longer and a lot more luck. There's quite a few people out there who have gotten flawless IV's before RNG was around.

Nope, you could always breed without RNG abuse, it just took a lot longer and a lot more luck. There's quite a few people out there who have gotten flawless IV's before RNG was around.
I wish I had the time to figure out RNG. I know it is not complicated but I've never had the chance to do anything but read the guides.
Hmmm. If you could breed me a 3-4IV Timid Ralts (perf SpAtk and Speed required) and/or a 3-4IV Bold HA Eevee (perf HP/ Sp. Atk required, bonus points for HP Ground/Wish) and teach them Hyper Voice, I'll trade you any one of either trio (1 for 1, 2 for the Eevee if it's HP Ground or has Wish). If you want the specifics on each one, you can check the link in my sig.
I should actually have a Ralts with 1 31 in Sp Atk I think and it's timid, I reckon the rest of the stats are in the 20's. And I have been traded an Eevee with 5 x 31, not HA and missing the HP stat.

I'll check the spreads and let you know.

Last edited:
I have actually have a Ralts with 1 31 in Sp Atk I think and it's timid, I reckon the rest of the stats are in the 20's. And I have been traded an Eevee with 5 x 31, not HA and missing the HP stat.

I'll check the spreads and let you know.
As long as all of the Ralts' stats are 20+ (besides atk obv) that should be good. I need HA on the Eevee for Sylveon, b/c Pixilate Hyper Voice.

EDIT: There are actually 3 Unova trios (Zekrom/Reshiram/Kyurem, Terrakion/Cobalion/Virizion, and the genies) I have the two former. Also, feel free to check my sig for stuff I don't have you could offer me, and if you find me a cloner I'll give all 6 for free (if I get copies back ofc)

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Still only open to TSV matches for today.

Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV yourself.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)

Hey guys, Im going to start to breed a Shiny Clamperl.. Best Ball available in X and Y ?

Well, what evolution do you plan for it to be? Because a lot of people ive seen want/do balls that match the final evo, although if you want one for clamp, I'd say dive :3.

Edit: actually looking at the 3D sprites, heal ball is my choice :3.

Last edited:
Hey all I would like an Unburden Swirilex and a protean Kecleon. Nature, IVs and gender doesn't matter. Not sure what to give for them. Maybe masterball? Ability capsule? Mega Evo stone? We can work out your price :)

Hey all I would like an Unburden Swirilex and a protean Kecleon. Nature, IVs and gender doesn't matter. Not sure what to give for them. Maybe masterball? Ability capsule? Mega Evo stone? We can work out your price :)
I'm not sure if you meant to post this here or not, but if you did, I can supply the protean kecleon ^_^

i have some unburden swirlix spitbacks in heal balls, 4IVs, either adamant (with belly drum) or modest. i'll give you one for the master ball.

edit: however!! right now i'm working on an HP fighting eevee. if you have any field egg group males or dittos with a 30 IV in defense, special attack, and/or special defense (especially with 30 speed/31 hp/low attack), i would gladly take one of those.

Hey everybody! im looking for- an adamant pawniard with knock off, hidden power ice elektrike with lightningrod! Im also looking for a pinsirite, and I really dont care if its cloned. Please PM me!

Hey everybody! im looking for- an adamant pawniard with knock off, hidden power ice elektrike with lightningrod! Im also looking for a pinsirite, and I really dont care if its cloned. Please PM me!
I have a shiny knock off bisharp in my thread. I can trade it to you if you offer something that interests me. PM me a list if interested.

Hey, does someone have a lvl 100 smeargle (Nature, EVs , IVs dont matter)?
I can trade somethng from my thread for it..

EDIT(Doesnt have to be lvl 100, could be like, lvl 70, im just lazy to get one and level it up.. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)