Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone happen to have a shiny Mareep (Modest, 5 IV's preferred). I don't mind it being cloned.
I will compensate you! Thank you. ; w;

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Today is the last day for TSV matches only. Tomorrow I will open it up to everybody!

Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)

I'm about to RNG a Timid Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice in White but I can't decide if I should go for a 2 Attack IV to minimize confusion damage, or a 30 Attack IV to get the most out of U-Turn if I decide to use it. According to the Gen 6 analysis of Thundurus, Timid is a perfectly fine nature to use U-Turn with even though it reduces Attack, so a Naive nature is out of the question. What would be a better Attack IV in the long haul?

I'm about to RNG a Timid Thundurus with Hidden Power Ice in White but I can't decide if I should go for a 2 Attack IV to minimize confusion damage, or a 30 Attack IV to get the most out of U-Turn if I decide to use it. According to the Gen 6 analysis of Thundurus, Timid is a perfectly fine nature even though it reduces Attack, so a Naive nature is out of the question. What would be a better Attack IV in the long haul?
I'd say go with the 30 IV, Thundurus is gonna take a lot of damage from confusion/Foul Play anyway

Looking for a female bagon in a safari ball :). Would prefer it to be 5iv with a naive nature, but I'll take anything tbh. I can offer anything from my thread (my RNGs would only be for perfect/flawless ones). Thanks in advance :D.
Repost for new page :3.

Some of my pokemon that had pokerus no longer have it, but they don't have the little smiley face that indicates they've already had it. I checked bulbapedia and it didn't say anything about that, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else

Some of my pokemon that had pokerus no longer have it, but they don't have the little smiley face that indicates they've already had it. I checked bulbapedia and it didn't say anything about that, so I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else
Nevermind my reply, I misunderstood your message, sorry!

Just want to get one thing clear; lets say I have a wish, heal bell, hyper voice transferred eevee.

and I have 1 fairy type move on it. Lets say charm.

And maxed out its heart in pokemon amie. If I hold back evolution till lvl 33, can I level up, teach it baton pass and have it evolve? (Since it levelled up knowing a fairy move but forgot it at level 33)

Just want to get one thing clear; lets say I have a wish, heal bell, hyper voice transferred eevee.

And maxed out its heart in pokemon amie. If I hold back evolution till lvl 33, can I level up, teach it baton pass and have it evolve? (Since it levelled up knowing a fairy move but forgot it at level 33)
Interesting question. Not sure, but I would assume so. If not, at worst you'd just have to use a Heart Scale to relearn one of the moves.

Interesting question. Not sure, but I would assume so. If not, at worst you'd just have to use a Heart Scale to relearn one of the moves.
Thats precisely the problem, the moves are not learnable since it is a gen 5 pokemon. (hypervoice and heal bell are move tutor moves) Or did I miss something about pre-evo only moves (baton pass) being re-learnable.

I want to know if my dream sylveon is obtainable in-game (heal bell, wish, hyper voice, baton pass)

Thats precisely the problem, the moves are not learnable since it is a gen 5 pokemon. (hypervoice and heal bell are move tutor moves) Or did I miss something about pre-evo only moves (baton pass) being re-learnable.

I want to know if my dream sylveon is obtainable in-game (heal bell, wish, hyper voice, baton pass)
The relearning mechanics have been changed in gen 6, you can relearn any move that your pokemon has known, whether it's from level up, tutor, event, or whatever

EDIT: "In Generation VI, any Pokémon bred or obtained in a Generation VI game may also be taught any move it knew when it hatched or was obtained. This includes Egg moves, Volt Tackle bred onto Pichu, and event-exclusive moves such as thePokémon Center Tokyo Bay Inkay's Happy Hour." (from bulbapedia)

No. It needs to still know a Fairy type move when it levels up in order to evolve into Sylveon, like Ancient Power for Piloswine to evolve into Mamoswine. You can have it forget Wish for Baton Pass, let it evolve, and then take it to the move reminder to relearn Wish.

Also, you only need two affection hearts for it to evolve, (plus a Fairy type move) not the full five.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet

You could save, remove a move for a fairy type move, evolve it, take it to the move re-learner, and see if it can relearn the lost move. If not, just SR back to your eevee save.

If you do try, can you report your result back to us here? I'd be interested to know if this is possible. :)

No. It needs to still know a Fairy type move when it levels up in order to evolve into Sylveon, like Ancient Power for Piloswine to evolve into Mamoswine. You can have it forget Wish for Baton Pass, let it evolve, and then take it to the move reminder to relearn Wish.

Also, you only need two affection hearts for it to evolve, (plus a Fairy type move) not the full five.
Hmm thats unsettling to know. Can a gen 5 pokemon relearn its egg moves? I thought the data slot for relearnable egg moves are coded only in gen 6 and not in gen 5 pokemon.

You could save, remove a move for a fairy type move, evolve it, take it to the move re-learner, and see if it can relearn the lost move. If not, just SR back to your eevee save.

If you do try, can you report your result back to us here? I'd be interested to know if this is possible. :)
I have a level 5 eevee, I'll get it to level 9 for baby doll eyes and I'll try to do it by getting it to two hearts and leveling it up. It should take some time though. The nintendo store doesnt accept credit cards from my country so I cant use bank, but I am moving to the US in a month so I am gonna trade for such an eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)