Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Can you add me ?? I need a pokemon in your safari =V
( Mine is fire btw )

Also, whats the quickest way to get a pokemon with soak ??
If you just want any old pokemon with soak, you could always catch a wild wingull (azure bay, level 13), evolve it to pelipper (level 25), and take it to the move relearner to relearn it.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Esmeya's way is better. :)

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2a0zma/random_fancy_pokeball_spitbacks_giveaway/

I'm doing my first giveaway on reddit of spitback eggs. These are unhatched eggs that I don't want anymore, so I'm giving them away to people for free. If your TSV matches one of the eggs, I'll trade it to you, and it'll hatch shiny on your game.

Currently, the giveaway is only open to TSV matches, but in a few days, I'll open it up to anyone who wants one of the eggs. After that, I'll hatch and release all of the unclaimed eggs. (I'll be disappointed if I'm left with any females at that point, because nearly all the pokemon are in fancy pokeballs, so the females can pass those pokeballs down).

Please note:

1. If you want one of the eggs, you may post on the comment on my profile asking for one. You can check my status (if I'm online, if I'm currently accepting only TSV match requests or any request) on the post on reddit.

2. Please follow all rules posted on the reddit page.

3. No, I won't check your TSV for you.

4. If you don't know your TSV or don't match any eggs, you can wait until I open it up to non-TSV matches in a few days and then ask for one.

5. When asking for one of the eggs, make sure you copy / paste the entire row for that pokemon in your comment.
For example: B7 4,1 Larvitar (F) Adamant Guts 13.31.31.31.31.31 2823

6. Do not PM me asking for eggs: reply to the comment on my profile to request eggs.

7. Do not PM me asking what pokemon are available, or asking if your TSV matches any of the pokemon. The full list is on the reddit post and is very long: like 4 and 1/2 boxes, so go there and use your web browser's search feature (the most common keystroke commands for this are control+f--for Windows--or command+f--for Mac) and search for your TSV.

Good luck, and happy hunting! :)
Bumping my reddit SV egg giveaway. :) Details and link in the quote above.

Today is the last day for TSV matches only. Tomorrow I will open it up to everybody!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are there any tutors/tms that special based Mew would want on its way to XY?
As a list of (what I'd consider) the most useful ones (some TMs and HMs in there):
Defog, Stealth Rock, Signal Beam, Earth Power, Trick (Heat Wave and Giga Drain too if you can clone and bring multiple across).

what is the JOY of sv for baby pokemon ? ( stuff holding incense).

I'm talking about a perfect 5 iv and right nature ( no HA ) .

one more question :
If i use female mr mime holding an incense and a male ditto , would i get mr mime jr ?

As a list of (what I'd consider) the most useful ones (some TMs and HMs in there):
Defog, Stealth Rock, Signal Beam, Earth Power, Trick (Heat Wave and Giga Drain too if you can clone and bring multiple across).
Thanks. :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
what is the JOY of sv for baby pokemon ? ( stuff holding incense).

I'm talking about a perfect 5 iv and right nature ( no HA ) .

one more question :
If i use female mr mime holding an incense and a male ditto , would i get mr mime jr ?
I like baby Pokémon because they're harder to obtain, makes it a bit more of a project to get the nature and IVs to line up. (They also occasionally learn useful egg moves otherwise unobtainable. Self-Destruct Munchlax, Encore Wynaut, Tailwind + Signal Beam Mantyke as a few examples off the top of my head.)

And yes, under those conditions you'd hatch a Mime Jr. (assuming male Ditto = genderless Ditto).

Really looking for Volt Absorb Calm Pachirisu. PM me if it is not hard for you to get one, can trade you lots of things

So I have hatched probably a thousand eggs. Out of all those I managed two perfects. Wtf, is this really how it is?
Define perfect. A 6IV correct nature with a bunch of useful egg moves Pokemon is going to be incredibly rare, even with the Destiny Knot. The right IV's for a desired Hidden Power type can be a major hassle, especially if one of your Pokemon doesn't already have that IV spread required. 5IV's all in the right stats is very time-consuming the first time, or on something with that blasted 8:1 male to female ratio like the starters. So yeah, that's kind of how it is.

Asking for any of that and a desired gender, like a 6IV female Adamant Charmander with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz? Better start praying, you're going to need something close to a miracle or an insane amount of patience.

Looking for an Espeon I can clone for my Eevee Friendly (EV Trained and Competitive)! ^_^

I have a Female Shiny Furfrou to give away for anyone who helps me.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to clone a few copies of the Umbreon and Ralts in my thread. You can keep a copy of each as compensation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)