Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id use it if you plan on using it as an eeveelution that doesnt use speed, (Jolteon for example) But if youre using it as a Vaporeon or the Faerie Evolution(Name escaped my mind xD)which are used for support, Id use it for 5W4G
Well I don't think he'd be using a Jolteon w/a Clam nature :p
Jolteon definitely needs speed...
I think he meant Jolteon being an example of a fast eeveeolution, just worded it wrong :P

Do u guys think it's a good eevee? Calm; 31/31/31/18/31/12
SpAtk is too low for Flareon. Don't think this is usable unless you make it a support/status mon with no offensive presence. Does it have Wish? You can try Reflect/Wish/Will-O-Wisp/Protect to make an annoying pokemon.

Hey, I have recently been working on my National dex (and to a lesser extent a sort of "Living Pokédex" on Bank), and I'm currently missing the following 9 (nine) 5 (five) 3 (THREE) Pokémon:

Slowking
Steelix
Delibird
Blissey
Grotle
Empoleon
Lopunny
Jellicent

Delphox

If you have one (or more) of the following that you're willing to trade and back, please send me a PM. (and if you're willing to send me a couple permanently please CMT!)

Gotta get that shiny charm

Last edited:
Hey, I have recently been working on my National dex (and to a lesser extent a sort of "Living Pokédex" on Bank), and I'm currently missing the following 9 (nine) Pokémon:

Steelix
Delibird

Empoleon
LewdLopunny
Jellicent

If you have one (or more) of the following that you're willing to trade and back, please send me a PM. (and if you're willing to send me a couple permanently please CMT!)

Gotta get that shiny charm
I can send you these.

What I meant was that Jolteon USES speed so that eevee would not be jolteon.
Whle Sylveon and Vaporeon dont use speed that much, and Id use it these 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)