Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are egg moves inherited if you change the parents to be the same species, with either one being the offspring that had inherited the move from another species? For example, if I breed Megahorn from Heracross to a Karrablast, and then breed that Karrablast with another Karrablast (or Ditto), will the offspring still have Megahorn? I'm trying to figure out how it is possible to get Drill Run/Megahorn/Knock Off onto Karrablast since all 3 moves come from different Pokemon.

Also, is it possible for a Scizor to pass on Knock Off to its offspring, or are tutor moves not inheritable unless they are egg moves?

Are egg moves inherited if you change the parents to be the same species, with either one being the offspring that had inherited the move from another species? For example, if I breed Megahorn from Heracross to a Karrablast, and then breed that Karrablast with another Karrablast (or Ditto), will the offspring still have Megahorn? I'm trying to figure out how it is possible to get Drill Run/Megahorn/Knock Off onto Karrablast since all 3 moves come from different Pokemon.

Also, is it possible for a Scizor to pass on Knock Off to its offspring, or are tutor moves not inheritable unless they are egg moves?
Yes, as long as they're egg moves, they can pass them.
So it just requires several parent swaps, but it is legal.

I'm not sure on the Scizor part though.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Not sure about your first point as I'm a complete amateur. But, Scizor won't pass down Knock Off as it's a tutor move; not an egg move :(

Tutor moves are not inheritable unless they are egg moves unfortunately :/.

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
bumping my giveaway again. still only 5 people:/

Well I have a Karrrablast with Knock Off and Megahorn, from a Escavalier that had Megahorn and Gilgar which had Knock Off.

I'm not sure how you get Drill Run on it but yes, I'm certain that the moves will carry down. Gen 6 makes that easier now.

Well I have a Karrrablast with Knock Off and Megahorn, from a Escavalier that had Megahorn and Gilgar which had Knock Off.

I'm not sure how you get Drill Run on it but yes, I'm certain that the moves will carry down. Gen 6 makes that easier now.
Drill run can be learned from Beedrill or Pineco/Forretress that learned it from a Gen 5 tutor.

Thanks for the quick responses everyone! I guess I'll just settle on Pursuit.

Wishy I can give you a karrablast spitback with mega horn, knock off, pursuit and drill run to save you some time if you want.
Oh that'd be great thanks! I don't have the BW sequels, so finding a Drill Run Beedrill was going to be a mission. My FC is 0834-1774-2632

I'm looking for the following pokemon with their hidden abilities: Swirlix, Absol, Oddish / Gloom. Offering a bunch of different 5 IV perfect mons, or 4 IV spitbacks. Also if you have any of those 3 in your friend safari I will take that as well.

Just ask for what you want

Looking for the following circled vivillion, if anyone has spare of the four please trade with me.
I have all four of them with 5 IV's and Compound Eyes, PM me with what you can offer for them.
--------------------------------------------------
Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for the following pokemon with their hidden abilities: Swirlix, Absol, Oddish / Gloom. Offering a bunch of different 5 IV perfect mons, or 4 IV spitbacks. Also if you have any of those 3 in your friend safari I will take that as well.

Just ask for what you want
I can catch you all of those from Friend Safari. Tell me what balls you want them in.

I can catch you all of those from Friend Safari. Tell me what balls you want them in.
Awesome thanks, if the swirlix could be in a heal ball and the absol in a luxury ball that would be great. Oddish / gloom can be in anything.

Anything in particular you want? I have a lot of uncommon stuff

I have all four of them with 5 IV's and Compound Eyes, PM me with what you can offer for them.
Looking for the following male pokemon with at least 3 or 4 egg moves, nothing else matters.
Furfrou
Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Clamperl
Pikachu
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Ekans
Koffing
Horsea

I don't care how crappy the egg moves are, I just want to add egg moves to all the pokemon in my thread. If you'd like to help, please PM me and lets work something out! I will for sure credit everyone once I open my thread back up in November.
I do t have any of those with egg moves but I got 5 Iv egg move swinubs

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Anbody have any 6iv legends for trade or I can clone? Also looking for clefable with soft boiled or unaware clefable with egg moves hmu I might have something worth ya while

In the answer to your first question, yes. Which is why BellyJet is legal (Among other things)
Second question, the latter (Tutor moves are only inherited when they are egg Moves)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Awesome thanks, if the swirlix could be in a heal ball and the absol in a luxury ball that would be great. Oddish / gloom can be in anything.

Anything in particular you want? I have a lot of uncommon stuff
Sorry about that, had a phone call. I don't want anything for them. I'll PM you when I've caught them all.

Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Koffing
Horsea

I have a Darumaka and a Goomy, both with four egg moves.

Goomy
Clauncher
Darumaka
Litwick
Yamask
Shellos
Gligar
Drowzee
Slowpoke
Koffing
Horsea

I have a koffing if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)