Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know, but before I got the link in my sig, I asked around and I think it was JebusChrist who told me that he had a spreadsheet in his sig and had even traded with mods and nobody had remarked on it so I thought it'd be fine.
Yes, I did have a spreadsheet link in my sig for quite a while, never had any mods tell me not to use it or anything. I think that rule means that you can't make a trade thread and just have a link to another site there.

LF: -Shiny not Required- Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Guts Conkeldurr with Drain punch, mach punch , and knock off and Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Scizor. ( Maybe with knock off and Super power? :} ), Careful 6/5iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Hippodon with Stealth rock, slack off, and whirlwind, and Timid 6iv or 4iv 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire) Latios with Defog.

FT: Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs, Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf and Jolly, Event Diancie x8 Adamant, Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant, Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes, Shiny Modest 6iv female Delphox with Wish & Heat wave and magician, Shiny HA 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof, Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31/31/31) female Eevee with wish and adaptability, Shiny 6iv female Goodra Modest with Gooey, Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss, Serene grace.

If your're interested in anything, please tell me! ^_^
Also, I have ALOT of BP (like, 200 something) If you want, I can throw an item on one of these suckers. :P
Thanks. :)
My FC: 1220-6891-8648
IGN: Ivan

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Really? You can create me a thread? And of course i will pay for it :)
I can create the code for you, which you can just copy and paste into the posts in your thread in the posts where you want it. I just need to know the following things:
1. The format of your thread (what Pokemon are going to go under which post, and what you want to appear under each Pokemon)
2. What you want the images to look like (big sprites, small sprites, just babies, animated/non animated, etc.)
3. A link to your spreadsheet with all the info

Depending on what you have in your thread, I might pick something there. Otherwise, maybe you could breed me 1 or 2 things from my wants?

I can create the code for you, which you can just copy and paste into the posts in your thread in the posts where you want it. I just need to know the following things:
1. The format of your thread (what Pokemon are going to go under which post, and what you want to appear under each Pokemon)
2. What you want the images to look like (big sprites, small sprites, just babies, animated/non animated, etc.)
3. A link to your spreadsheet with all the info

Depending on what you have in your thread, I might pick something there. Otherwise, maybe you could breed me 1 or 2 things from my wants?
I will check your wants, how can i get a spreadsheet?

LF: -Shiny not Required- Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Guts Conkeldurr with Drain punch, mach punch , and knock off and Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Scizor. ( Maybe with knock off and Super power? :} )

FT: Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs, Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf and Jolly, Event Diancie x8 Adamant, Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant, Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes, Shiny Modest 6iv female Delphox with Wish & Heat wave and magician, Shiny HA 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof, Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31/31/31) female Eevee with wish and adaptability, Shiny 6iv female Goodra Modest with Gooey, Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss, aromatherapy.

Also, I have ALOT of BP (like, 200 something) If you want, I can throw an item on one of these suckers. :P
Hey I have a nicknamable shiny flawless scizor with knock off/superpower/Bug Bite that I rng'd myself if your still interested. If possible can I get that Landorus? I am planning to breed a shiny Conkeldurr with those moves soon (sometime today/this weekend) and I can let you know when I get that done as well

I am also looking for a flawless timid blue flare victini. I can offer to breed something in X/Y or rng something in 5th gen.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I will check your wants, how can i get a spreadsheet?
Oh, well just send me whatever way you're currently keeping track of all your Pokemon (Google Doc, etc.). I just need their info :P (you can send it to me along with the other stuff via PM)

Hey I have a nicknamable shiny flawless scizor with knock off/superpower/Bug Bite that I rng'd myself if your still interested. If possible can I get that Landorus? I am planning to breed a shiny Conkeldurr with those moves soon (sometime today/this weekend) and I can let you know when I get that done as wel
Great! ^_^ Now than, What's your FC? :)

P.S. I know I kinda sound like I'm in a rush but really, My scizor and conkeldurr were kinda stolen :/ And I'm REALLY Happy that I'm possibly getting a replacement! ^_^ Thank you so much.. :)

Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
Bumping this giveaway again only four people have entered it's a free shiny you have a good chance of winning. And it is right now a two way tie for first place.

As per, Wi-Fi rules you're not actually allowed to do this. I don't have a problem with it personally, but here's the description from the Wi-Fi Rules thread:

'Wouldn't want you to spread false info to other users either.
Yeah I know, but before I got the link in my sig, I asked around and I think it was JebusChrist who told me that he had a spreadsheet in his sig and had even traded with mods and nobody had remarked on it so I thought it'd be fine.
Yes, I did have a spreadsheet link in my sig for quite a while, never had any mods tell me not to use it or anything. I think that rule means that you can't make a trade thread and just have a link to another site there.
The user that was asked to take down his link in his sig to a google Doc was Trainer_ZER0. I believe a Mod told him to take it down because of the fact that he had well known hacks in there, like shiny KB legends (something not possible without hacking). Could be that back then you couldn't link to a google doc or anything on another site at all even in your sig, but I'm willing to bet it was because he had hacks in his spreadsheet. I'm not a mod so I dont have any idea if this is actually ok, but I believe it's ok as JebusChrist has traded with a mod back when he still had a spreadsheet in his sig. Just trying to end the drama :P.

Last edited:
Great! ^_^ Now than, What's your FC? :)

P.S. I know I kinda sound like I'm in a rush but really, My scizor and conkeldurr were kinda stolen :/ And I'm REALLY Happy that I'm possibly getting a replacement! ^_^ Thank you so much.. :)
Its in my sig but in case you cant see it its

IGN Moe
3DS FC 0387 9893 7322

Whats yours? I can trade right now if you want. And do you want a nickname for the scizor?

Its in my sig but in case you cant see it its

IGN Moe
3DS FC 0387 9893 7322

Whats yours? I can trade right now if you want. And do you want a nickname for the scizor?
IGN Ivan

I'm about to have lunch so I can't trade now so can we trade in like 15-20 minuets?

Oh, well just send me whatever way you're currently keeping track of all your Pokemon (Google Doc, etc.). I just need their info :P (you can send it to me along with the other stuff via PM)
Cool :) i csn breeed you thr odish! If there will be more poke i can i will breed it as well :)

LF: -Shiny not Required- Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Guts Conkeldurr with Drain punch, mach punch , and knock off and Adamant 5/6 iv (Must be 31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Scizor. ( Maybe with knock off and Super power? :} )

FT: Shiny 5iv male (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Srappy Expload with Choice Specs, Shiny 6iv male Intimidate Landorus-t (With SR and knock off) With Choice scarf and Jolly, Event Diancie x8 Adamant, Shiny 6iv male Kabutops Swift swim Adamant, Shiny 4iv ( xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Timid male Greninja with Protean and toxic spikes, Shiny Modest 6iv female Delphox with Wish & Heat wave and magician, Shiny HA 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) male Chesnaught Impish with Bullet proof, Shiny calm 5iv (xx/31/31/31/31/31) female Eevee with wish and adaptability, Shiny 6iv female Goodra Modest with Gooey, Shiny 4iv (31/31/31/31/xx/xx) Chansey with Aromatherapy and Seismic toss, Serene grace.

Hi welcome to smogon. I do happen to have a few conkeldurr's with knock off but they have iron fist. I understand that you are a new person and I hope that you are enjoying smogon so far. I think if you would like the community to trust you better you should help out a few people and try breeding your own stuff. Also another thing you should mention the OT of your shinies just a thought:/. I am happy to help you out on smogon by giving you a few spitbacks and I will gladly help you start your own thread so that way you can become a trusted member of the community. I hope you enjoy smogon. But I doubt do to previous incidents that anyone is going to take a snag at your shinnies until you either prove that they are legit or that you become a trusted member of smogon.

edit: I am not trying to start some problems I am just trying help you I guess in a few ways and that you should try to help the community.

Last edited:
Yea thats fine with me, I'll just be online so invite when your ready. I'll ask again, but do you want a nickname on the scizor?
Alright I've registered you and I'm ready to trade. :) Also, I'd rather not have a nickname for the Scizor.
I'll be online waiting. :)

Lady Valkyrie has one I would also like to help you but the ditto is none redis. If lady valkyrie turns you down I will try get one from here myself or from someone else.
Anyone have a 0 speed Ditto FT? I want to do some Trick Room breeding.
I have some Dittos but I didn't RNG any of them myself so none of them are non-redis and I can't trade them. Feel free to CMT, third or so post down should have a list of all the Dittos I have. If you're interested in any of them, just say so, and I'll check who gave them to me/did the redi rights.

Looking for either a Heavy Ball or a Dive Ball Female Koffing
CML and pick whatever ya want (Trophy case exluded. You know the drill (run)

Does anyone know of Stealth Rock's can be passed down to Skarmory/Aerodactyl in X/Y? This is confusing for me but if so does anyone have a male pokemon with Stealth Rock that can pass it down to Skarm/Aero? You can CMT for one, really need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)