Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what tier you're running him in really. In OU he prefers careful specially defensive as a support-mon that can take hits, but in the lower tiers I think Adamant or Brave are optimal for maximum damage output.
Thanks for inputting. I'd definitely be running him in lower tier. Would be a waste of a slot on an OU squad.

Anyone who has a friend safari with: Pikachu, Chansey, Ninetales, Ivysaur, Charmander, Wartortle, Quiladin or Frogadier willing to trade codes?? Basically I'm trying to build up a nice set of safaris where I've been online with others, most of the ones I have now are defunct and I really want to go hunt some of my favorites/get some nice breeding stock. My own safari has Octillery, Wartortle and Frogadier!
Message me if interested. Thanks for your time!
I do have the ninja frog if you want to be friends with me.

Looking for 5 IV Timid Vivillon patterns that I don't already have. I can offer these from my region:

Name: Vivillon (Polar)
Nature: Timid
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Ability: Shield Dust (can come with ability capsule attached if this is a problem)

As of right now, the Vivillon I have are as follows: Continental, Polar, Garden, Monsoon, Savanna, Icy Snow, Archipelago, High Plains, Modern, Ocean, Jungle and Marine. I'm looking for the remaining six Vivillon patterns which are Meadow, Tundra, Elegant, Sandstorm, Sun, and River, preferably in matching pokeballs. If my polar one doesn't interest you, CMT for anything I can breed in return for yours, thanks.
I might be able to get Sun pattern, but I'll have to trade a friend for it. What pokeball do you want?

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Still open to suggestions to what I should breed next. I'm open to any Pokemon that can be found in XY, but I'm particularly interested in breeding something in a Nest Ball. Nothing with a crazy gender ratio though, I'm not ready to go back to that .-.

Edit: Also, best ball? Open to other suggestions though.
I think repeat would be closer (matches the red and circles pattern)
Though, I dunno, the reds are a bit different. Maybe great ball?
But then the blues are a bit different. Maybe lux ball? (when in doubt, lux ball, lol)

(Also, have you had a chance to hatch the eggs for your egglocke? :3 I'm curious what nickname you gave the one I sent you, lol.)

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
ok, unusual request... just bought myself an apparently US Region only eshop Card for 10$ and it wont @%^^&^& let me add funds cuz my dumb ass registered my nintendo ID as Canada FML. Any way to transfer them or maybe exchange these funds with someone else? I was about to activate my Pokemon Bank... T_T

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking to do an American-themed giveaway for July 4th, anyone have suggestions for good old 'Murican Pokémon? I'm planning on giving away some Rufflet and Snorlax, but some more ideas would be super :) (the more stereotypical, the better!)

Please comment on the post on my profile if you've got any ideas!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm looking to do an American-themed giveaway for July 4th, anyone have suggestions for good old 'Murican Pokémon? I'm planning on giving away some Rufflet and Snorlax, but some more ideas would be super :) (the more stereotypical, the better!)

Please comment on the post on my profile if you've got any ideas!
Braviary

EDIT: Sorry, read the WHOLE instructions too late, lol. (Sometimes my enthusiasm gets ahead of me).

Last edited:
Still open to suggestions to what I should breed next. I'm open to any Pokemon that can be found in XY, but I'm particularly interested in breeding something in a Nest Ball. Nothing with a crazy gender ratio though, I'm not ready to go back to that .-.

Edit: Also, best ball? Open to other suggestions though.
premier i think would be best, but i also like the net ball. and you can (almost) never go wrong with luxury.

as for nest ball mons: both breloom and kecleon look good in them, are available in friend safaris, and have 50/50 gender ratios.

LF Jolly Weavile with Pickpocket ability with moves Night Slash, Fake Out, and Ice Shard, only want the IV's in Att. and Speed. I will trade a shiny Dusclops or a Legendary I have, or something you might need for Pokédex filling I might have. My IGN is Sam, Friend code -
3024 - 6523 - 4879 MESSAGE ME!
I also have an Ice friend Safari with Lapras, Beartic and Spheal if anyone is interested in that.

Last edited:
I think repeat would be closer (matches the red and circles pattern)
Though, I dunno, the reds are a bit different. Maybe great ball?
But then the blues are a bit different. Maybe lux ball? (when in doubt, lux ball, lol)

(Also, have you had a chance to hatch the eggs for your egglocke? :3 I'm curious what nickname you gave the one I sent you, lol.)
I think Great Balls are ugly as sin tbh. True that Luxury Ball always looks good though. I'll make it a coin toss.

And yes, I have. You gave me Fletchling, right? I named her Tiana <3

premier i think would be best, but i also like the net ball. and you can (almost) never go wrong with luxury.

as for nest ball mons: both breloom and kecleon look good in them, are available in friend safaris, and have 50/50 gender ratios.
Breloom sounds cool, I'll do that! I've felt a strange affinity for Breloom ever since I found out I have one in my friend safari even though I didn't initially like its design. Now I need a Breloom friend safari. Anyone?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I think Great Balls are ugly as sin tbh. True that Luxury Ball always looks good though. I'll make it a coin toss.

And yes, I have. You gave me Fletchling, right? I named her Tiana <3

Breloom sounds cool, I'll do that! I've felt a strange affinity for Breloom ever since I found out I have one in my friend safari even though I didn't initially like its design. Now I need a Breloom friend safari. Anyone?
I can catch you one if you wanna add me real quick. Technician I presume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)