Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So clones are not hacks and are legal (to trade here at least)? They can be obtained via Powersaves, right?
no, clones are okay to be trade as long as they are legal .

If you clone a hack rayquayza, a clone will also be hack. Get it?
Yep, Clones are able to be traded on Smogon as long as it's a clone of a legitimate pokemon and you state how it was cloned.

Could anyone please trade me more or less these Pokemon?:

Hitmontop (M) @ Eject Button
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Wide Guard
- Close Combat
- Feint

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Return
- Power-Up Punch

Talonflame (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Tailwind
- Flare Blitz
- Quick Guard

Meowstic (M) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Bold Nature
- Quick Guard
- Safeguard
- Fake Out
- Light Screen

Greninja (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Mat Block
- Dark Pulse
- Scald

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon

(Sorry for the long list...)

Shinies are optional. :)

Im going to try to attempt RNG in White 2...
Is it still possible with the DS Network gone for good.
Can i still RNG?

Never done it before, going to try it.
Plz help, and thank you guys. XD

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Im going to try to attempt RNG in White 2...
Is it still possible with the DS Network gone for good.
Can i still RNG?

Never done it before, going to try it.
Plz help, and thank you guys. XD
You don't need Wi-Fi to RNG abuse in any game. However, since Dream World closed down for good, RNG abusing for legitimate Dream World Pokemon in the Entree Forest is not possible if you haven't added any Pokemon to it. That's the only limitation though.

Oh boy it's time for a giveaway! I've been looking forward to this one, too!

I'll explain all the details and stuff in the rules, but first check out what I'll be giving away!

Nature: Jolly
Moves: Brave Bird, Extrasensory, Sunny Day, Fire Blast
IVs: [31/31/31/x/31/31]
OT: Trogdor 02272
Level 40 UT

Post on my profile, and for the love of Giratina do NOT reply to this post. Seriously.
Here's the fun bit: I'm only giving ONE away. It's going to a certain somebody who can tell me exactly WHY I'm giving it away. (hint: The Pokémon Species, Today's date, and my history as a Pokémon master are all hugely relevant.)
If you ask nicely, I may PM you another hint, but only if it's a specific answer to a specific question.
This will go on until MIDNIGHT my time (EST), or until somebody gets the above correct. In the even that nobody does... well we'll see.
As always, include "ty based Dragon-man" in your post.
Yeah that's about it
New page! No winners yet!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would usually just trade Afro or SB4 for it and trade it to you, but. I am in an honest mood right now, so Either check my thread for SB's Kalos section or Afro thunder's shop
I saw that one, but the one I'd like must be in a Master Ball (the only ball for a Mewtwo). Thanks anyways though.

Looking for a Hidden Ability Psyduck/Golduck (Swift Swim). IVs/Natures dont matter.

Offering:

Lickitung (F/M) @ Love Ball
Careful Nature
Ability: Own Tempo
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Hammer Arm, Curse, Body Slam

Edit: I have more than one Lickitung, so I'll also trade for a Hidden Ability Mr. Mime.

Last edited:
Looking for a Hidden Ability Psyduck/Golduck (Swift Swim). IVs/Natures dont matter.

Offering:

Lickitung (F/M) @ Love Ball
Careful Nature
Ability: Own Tempo
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Hammer Arm, Curse, Body Slam
Hi again! I can get you that HA Psyduck.

Hi! Looking to trade my pinsirite for a heracronite. I can also offer a 5IV (xx SpA) jolly male heracross with swarm with it too, if you have another 5IV pokemon to trade that's decent. Either way, I would just like a heracronite.

Hi! Looking to trade my pinsirite for a heracronite. I can also offer a 5IV (xx SpA) jolly male heracross with swarm with it too, if you have another 5IV pokemon to trade that's decent. Either way, I would just like a heracronite.
I can trade you one if no one else can, you'll have to wait till Sunday tho. And I don't need the Heracross, just a mega stone for mega stone is fine with me

Can someone tell me the specifics of registering for the battle competitions?
PGL has an easy tutorial onsite, on every Competition page.
Basically, you just sign up on site for a competition while signups are active, and at any time during the active competition you can lock your battle box for the tourney by clicking Battle Spot -> Competitions -> battle. After the tourney you can unlock the box the same way you locked it. You can lock the box any time, I usually do it the day the battles start in case of last-minute changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)