Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to get my hands on a Ditto safari, if anyone is willing to do so. I believe my own safari has vivillon, parasect, and (possibly) beautifly.

FC: 0748 3092 2840

I'm close to completing the National Pokedex. I only have the Unova Dex left to complete. Since I need a lot of the Unova Dex completed, I thought I'd do 10-15 Pokemon. Any and all help is appreciated. Even 1 or 2 will be very helpful. I will do tradebacks.

Here are the Pokemon I need:
Herdier
Stoutland
Munna
Musharna
Pidove
Tranquill
Unfezant
Blitzle
Zebstrika
Drilbur
Tympole
Palpitoad
Seismitoad

I have Musharna, Zebstrika, and Seismotoad :)

Does anyone have a Ditto safari? That's all I'm going to need for right now. I'm pretty sure I put my FC in my profile description. Unfortunately all I can offer in terms of Friend Safaris is Cascoon, Ariados, and Muk, and none of those seem too good. :/

Does anyone have a Ditto safari? That's all I'm going to need for right now. I'm pretty sure I put my FC in my profile description. Unfortunately all I can offer in terms of Friend Safaris is Cascoon, Ariados, and Muk, and none of those seem too good. :/
I don't have a safari, but I have access to one and can catch a few

FT: 5 IV shiny Timid Magician Fennekin with mirror coat, hypnosis, heat wave, and wish
31/31/x/31/x/x Adamant diancie from the Japanese movie 14 event
LF: 5 IV impish intimidate sandile with knock off and stealth rocks, shiny preferred
5 IV Timid Manaphy

I'm close to completing the National Pokedex. I only have the Unova Dex left to complete. Since I need a lot of the Unova Dex completed, I thought I'd do 10-15 Pokemon at a time. Any and all help is appreciated. Even 1 or 2 will be very helpful. I will do tradebacks.

Here are the Pokemon I need:
Herdier
Stoutland
Munna
Elektross
Pidove
Tranquill
Unfezant
Blitzle
Drilbur
Tympole
Palpitoad
Mincinno
Cincinno
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)