Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Female Misdreavus in safari ball spitback giveaway on GTS starts now.
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Curse, Destiny Bond and Skill Swap
Guaranteed at least 4IV, Timid nature, must have OT=goatee and is female

To participate, go onto GTS,
Deposite Pokemon: any fletchling (common on route 2)
Pokemon you want: Misdreavus (if not in your pokedex, then "What Pokemon?" then spell "Misdreavus")
Level: 1 to 10

supplies may be limited at times. If someone else gives you a misdreavus instead, keep trying.
Last one left, hopefully I got to everyone here.

probably the worst IV giveaway I have ever done

jolly- torrent- EMs: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet || Thanks *Trev* for the egg moves
(F)- xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.31
(F)- 31.xx.31.xx.xx.xx
(F)- 31.31.xx.xx.31.xx

Just figured if anyone wants to breed them I give away a few. I am way too lazy to actually breed them myself...
Post on my profile if you want one. (Original parent was publicly available on pokecheck in case in anyone is wondering how I got this.)

Last edited:

Yiggaman

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Ok I gotta metal coat just need someone to evolve my scyther for me! I can give some cool spitbacks for helping me out!

Giveaway the first of first.

The rules are very simple to this giveaway. Post on my profile page your name and that you want to enter so I can invite you in a pm. Either ways after you do that you will vote for the pokemon that you like the best or the choice that another user has made. The winner with the most votes wins a shiny perfect hawlucha that was masuda method by me.

a) you cannot vote for yourself

b) the first five people that enter don't have to vote

c) the more unique the better chance you probably will have to win (please don't choose something everyone has like safari ball kangaskhan)

Chances are I will breed your shiny in the future.

so yeah post your user name on my profile page and then I will invite you in a convo and you can vote on your favorite mon and post your pokemon for submission.
prize:

Female

Adamant

OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method

Ability: Unburden

31/31/31/x/31/31

Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard

full redis (4 in stock)
today is the last day to enter so enter more people would be nice.

probably the worst IV giveaway I have ever done

jolly- torrent- EMs: crunch, ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet || Thanks *Trev* for the egg moves
(F)- xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.31
(F)- 31.xx.31.xx.xx.xx
(F)- 31.31.xx.xx.31.xx

Just figured if anyone wants to breed them I give away a few. I am way too lazy to actually breed them myself...
Post on my profile if you want one. (Original parent was publicly available on pokecheck in case in anyone is wondering how I got this.)
I've just finished breeding one with crunch, A Jet and DDance, I was debating whether to go for Ice punch and decided against it only a few minutes ago. I'm going for one of these.

Well I've been trying for about 3-4 monthes now and havent been able to find a mild 5 IV Yveltal to match my 5 IV modest Xerneas. If anyone has such an Yveltal or a clone of one I'm offering a clone of my Xerneas for trade. Hope to hear from anyone interested soon

28-29/30-31/26-27/31/30-31/30-31 naive mewtwo.
Keep or toss? I am very undecided on this >_<. I'm leaning towards toss, but it's so tempting to keep... Although, I think there might be a better naive mewtwo spread for trade somewhere, but I'm not sure. (I also am about to go to Kiloude city just to see what the 31s truly are, because it can help determine what the Defense could be). But, still I might just toss if people think I should toss. So keep or toss?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss? I am very undecided on this >_<. I'm leaning towards toss, but it's so tempting to keep... Although, I think there might be a better naive mewtwo spread for trade somewhere, but I'm not sure. (I also am about to go to Kiloude city just to see what the 31s truly are, because it can help determine what the Defense could be. But, still, keep or toss?
Toss. I assume you're catching it in a Master Ball, in which case I'd always expect better than for other legendaries ;)

Keep or toss? I am very undecided on this >_<. I'm leaning towards toss, but it's so tempting to keep... Although, I think there might be a better naive mewtwo spread for trade somewhere, but I'm not sure. (I also am about to go to Kiloude city just to see what the 31s truly are, because it can help determine what the Defense could be). But, still I might just toss if people think I should toss. So keep or toss?
I would keep it its pretty good

I think it's pretty solid so I guess a keep.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The best around here is 31/28/31/28/31/31 I believe and I'd personally toss it.

Toss. I assume you're catching it in a Master Ball, in which case I'd always expect better than for other legendaries ;)
I would keep it its pretty good
I think it's pretty solid so I guess a keep.
Thank you for your opinions guys :). I might end up regretting this, butting after thinking about it for a bit, I decided to toss. It was "pretty good" and "solid", but I decided I don't want to settle for those. I ended up making up a goal for myself, so thank you guys for helping me with that :D. (It's totally not because I hit the power button before I could rethink my decision >_<).

The best around here is 31/28/31/28/31/31 I believe and I'd personally toss it.
Thanks to you as well Esmeya :].

Thank you for your opinions guys :). I might end up regretting this, butting after thinking about it for a bit, I decided to toss. It was "pretty good" and "solid", but I decided I don't want to settle for those. I ended up making up a goal for myself, so thank you guys for helping me with that :D. (It's totally not because I hit the power button before I could rethink my decision >_<).
too bad

Well what matters is that you support your decision:) Good luck soft resetting some more:)

I received an eventpokemon a little while agoo but I suspect its hacked so can anyone tell me what are the odds of it being hacked.

its jessies wobbufet and the things that make me doubt its legit are the following

its just english language but it was an italian event so shouldnt it be ittalian since that is one the the excisting languages in the games.

also the date met date is strange its 6-15-2014

its ivs suck so it doesnt have any competeive use but since I collect events as well I would like some advice in doubt I might try the hacked check topic but since it might be realy oblius I try this way first

I got a 31/31/31/26/31/31 one and Esmeya convinced me to toss. Keep going for as close to perfect as possible :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I received an eventpokemon a little while agoo but I suspect its hacked so can anyone tell me what are the odds of it being hacked.

its jessies wobbufet and the things that make me doubt its legit are the following

its just english language but it was an italian event so shouldnt it be ittalian since that is one the the excisting languages in the games.

also the date met date is strange its 6-15-2014

its ivs suck so it doesnt have any competeive use but since I collect events as well I would like some advice in doubt I might try the hacked check topic but since it might be realy oblius I try this way first
It's hacked.

Box clearing giveaway

Here's what I'll be trading away:
(F)

Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
All of these are Female, Jolly, and will have at least 4 maxed IVs.

How to win: this will be a GTS giveaway. Deposit any Female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability in a ball other than a Pokéball, asking for a Lv. 1 Bagon (F) Bagon in return. Put "Smogon" as your message. EDIT: on second thought, it would be better to post in my profile
Still got many to give :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)