Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have some perfect 6 IV leftovers lying around from shiny breeding and I feel it would just be a waste to wonder trade them away so anyone that wants them can have them:
Zorua (Male or female, I plan on keeping the one that isn't traded) Timid, No egg moves.
Charmander (male) Timid W/Blaze, Egg moves: Dragon Pulse
Froakie (male) Modest W/Torrent , No egg moves
Absol (Male) Jolly W/Pressure, Egg moves: Baton pass, Sucker Punch, Megahorn and Play rough
2 Riolu (both male) Jolly W/Steadfast, Egg moves: Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch and High Jump Kick
While anyone that wants them can have them if anyone has a spare Gastly with some good IV's or a shroomish with drain punch that would be appreciated.

Alright, I have some perfect 6 IV leftovers lying around from shiny breeding and I feel it would just be a waste to wonder trade them away so anyone that wants them can have them:
Zorua (Male or female, I plan on keeping the one that isn't traded) Timid, No egg moves.
Charmander (male) Timid W/Blaze, Egg moves: Dragon Pulse
Froakie (male) Modest W/Torrent , No egg moves
Absol (Male) Jolly W/Pressure, Egg moves: Baton pass, Sucker Punch, Megahorn and Play rough
2 Riolu (both male) Jolly W/Steadfast, Egg moves: Vacuum Wave, Bullet Punch and High Jump Kick
While anyone that wants them can have them if anyone has a spare Gastly with some good IV's or a shroomish with drain punch that would be appreciated.
Not really interested in any of your Pokes but if you want a Gastly, I could give you a spitback. I can even give you a flawless one but it's halfway EV-trained with some random Sp. Def. EVs (not sure where it got those from, I stopped training it when I got lazy to get a reset bag for it).

Not really interested in any of your Pokes but if you want a Gastly, I could give you a spitback. I can even give you a flawless one but it's halfway EV-trained with some random Sp. Def. EVs (not sure where it got those from, I stopped training it when I got lazy to get a reset bag for it).
That would be great! Thanks! I have plenty of reset bags if you're willing to part with that flawless gastly, is there anything you're looking for that I can give you for it?

That would be great! Thanks! I have plenty of reset bags if you're willing to part with that flawless gastly, is there anything you're looking for that I can give you for it?
I'm mostly interested in rare ball females but if you don't have any, any breeding spitbacks you have would be fine. I've added you, my FC is in my sig and I'm on now.

I have a love ball 6IV UT Aipom. I hatched 3 6IV aipoms and im trading one with Jolly Nature. Looking for some good offers.
6/5IV for Aipom
3 Spitbacks for 6IV Aipom
Mainly Looking for special ball females

I'm mostly interested in rare ball females but if you don't have any, any breeding spitbacks you have would be fine. I've added you, my FC is in my sig and I'm on now.
Added you, OK, right now for spit backs I have a 5IV(missing attack) female Hydreigon in a dusk ball that's EV trained and level 100 but it has a bashful nature...and I think that's all for spitbacks. Then I have breeding leftovers from Carbink, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Growlithe and Vulpix lying around in the PC. I have HGSS so I could get some rare ball females for you.

Added you, OK, right now for spit backs I have a 5IV(missing attack) female Hydreigon in a dusk ball that's EV trained and level 100 but it has a bashful nature...and I think that's all for spitbacks. Then I have breeding leftovers from Carbink, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Growlithe and Vulpix lying around in the PC. I have HGSS so I could get some rare ball females for you.
I don't want you to go through too much trouble, but I'd really love a female Moon Ball Growlithe, could you manage that? It doesn't need IVs or anything, just as long as it's a female.

Edit: Need to dash, but I'll be back as quick as I can

I don't want you to go through too much trouble, but I'd really love a female Moon Ball Growlithe, could you manage that? It doesn't need IVs or anything, just as long as it's a female.

Edit: Need to dash, but I'll be back as quick as I can
No, problem, I'll get on my Heartgold and get it for you now. It might take a while to transfer it to my X though so I'll post when I have it there.

Okay, I have a question that isn't really trade related so I'll edit my comment after. I have the following:

- 3DS XL
- 2DS
- Pokemon Y
- Powersaves

I mainly play on my 3DS XL as I only got the 2DS today but I'm wondering - I'll write it out in steps to make it easier - can I do the following?

1) Back-up my main game using powersaves
2) Put the game into the 2ds with the region set to (for example) Lesotho (I'm from Australia)
3) Start a new game and get an Archipelago Scatterbug
4) Get to the Daycare and breed eggs like crazy
(I know 1-4 is possible here's where I'm not sure)
5) Back-up that save file to power saves
6) Change 2DS region and start over again for a different pattern
7) Back-up the new save file
8) Reload the Archipelago file
9) Change region back to Lesotho
10) Continue breeding
11) Rinse/repeat
12) Reload main file, put in to 3DS (still set to Australia) and continue playing

It'll be easier when I get a copy of X because I won't have to worry about my main file but is the rest possible?

edit: nvm it works :)

Last edited:
Dive is still desirable.

I'd say Stealth Rock would be number one for Tutors. Zen Headbutt and Bounce are also interesting ideas for coverage though not used on most Cobalion sets.

I suppose it also depends on what nature you went with for Cobalion (e.g. a more defensive or offensive variant).
It's Jolly Physical Perfect, so it's probably going to be either offense oriented support, if not full offense.
- Stealth Rock
- Zen Headbutt
- Bounce
-

Still taking suggestions for Virizion's nature and build. Which is less common? Physical offense (SD), Calm Mind? Or would a support set be possible?

It's Jolly Physical Perfect, so it's probably going to be either offense oriented support, if not full offense.
- Stealth Rock
- Zen Headbutt
- Bounce
-

Still taking suggestions for Virizion's nature and build. Which is less common? Physical offense (SD), Calm Mind? Or would a support set be possible?
I'd say go Timid + Calm Mind set. Virizion has crazy high Sp. Def, and Calm Mind will raise it even more. I'm not sure which one is less common between SD and CM, as I don't play RU.

are male ralts/kirlia still capable of evolving into gardevoir or is the shiny one i just hatched doomed to being a gallade? :/

Question: there is a way to find 6v6 OU battles in the battle spot?
very unlikely since smogon's rules aren't official and you can't force people outside of smogon to play by them, pretty sure singles is 3v3 also on battlespot, i could be wrong though

Still need one more Tutor move for Cobalion
- SR
- Zen Headbutt
- Bounce
-

Also, deciding on a Virizion nature. SD or CM? Which is more common?

No, problem, I'll get on my Heartgold and get it for you now. It might take a while to transfer it to my X though so I'll post when I have it there.
Caught the little sucker and transferred it to my X version, I forgot how hard female growlithe's were to find but luckily I caught her after just 2 moon balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)