Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box clearing giveaway

Here's what I'll be trading away:
(F)

Egg moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
All of these are Female, Jolly, and will have at least 4 maxed IVs.

How to win: this will be a GTS giveaway. Deposit any Female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability in a ball other than a Pokéball, asking for a Lv. 1 Bagon (F) Bagon in return. Put "Smogon" as your message. EDIT: on second thought, it would be better to post in my profile
Still many to give

@}->---- A BriarRose Giveaway @}->----

This was going to be a nice, funny, detective game giveaway.

Until I saw this newspaper article at work yesterday. It made me so angry that I felt I had to tell someone and make a difference in any way that I could.

The Giveaway:

- You can win a lovely, shiny Purrlion

Purrlion (Bold/Prankster) Premier Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: amab ID no: 08847

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo
-Encore

• To win, just post a number between 1 and 200 on my profile, along with the message 'stop animal experiments'
  • It would also mean a lot to me if you spread that message to family/friends/complete strangers on the internet.
  • I wanted to post links to charities who do their best to stop experimentation on animals, but I'm not sure if I can do that. Just PM me or something if you're interested.
  • And thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a sandstorm modest Vivillon of 31/x/31/31/31/31
It doesn't have to be shiny. Only he has to be a boy and named Harmattan, pokéball also doesn't matter.
Thank you in advance, any pokémon you want, I'll try to get it.

Bold, her Sp. Def is already good enough to go unboosted. If you're just looking for a Mawile with Seismic Toss to pass to Chansey, I can give you a Chansey in a Heal Ball with Aromatherapy and Counter if you're interested.
Thanks, but i need one with seismic toss. Thanks Anyways :)

Bold. And fully invest in def.
So 252 HP, 252 Def, && Bold Nature. Where should i put the other 4 EVs. (possibly Sp. Def?)

Hello!

I need a Gastly/ Haunter /Gengar with the move: sludge wave.
Gastly only can have this move if it was catched in Dream World. Please, ¿Can anyone trade me it?

Looking for a Nest Ball Cottonee with the Egg Moves: Encore....

&& Im breeding Kangaskhan here, && I realized both the mom and parent are there lol.... They really need to make a Pre-Evolution smh.

Edit: they're more like sisters.

I'm looking for a female Limber Buneary/Lopunny in a Luxury Ball/Love Ball or anything other than a normal one. IVs, nature and egg moves don't matter. I can give you a shiny Dragonair and a shiny Sliggoo for it, or a 5 IV pokemon. I have a lot of them, just ask me something you need.

Whats the difference from running toxic or or flame orb on a guts pokemon? i usually run flame but whats the difference of using a toxic if there is one?

Whats the difference from running toxic or or flame orb on a guts pokemon? i usually run flame but whats the difference of using a toxic if there is one?
Better to run Flame because Toxic damages your Pokemon more every turn but Toxic is the only option when it comes to Fire-type Pokemon.

Last edited:
The difference is that Toxic damage will deal less damage on the first two turns the Pokémon stays in. After that, Burn damage will actually be lower. So it depends on whether you want to switch a lot (making Toxic Orb better) or stay in (making Burn Orb better)

EDIT:

toxic does less damage the first turn the same the next turn and after that more every turn flame orb does the same damage every turn.

also burn normaly halves youre attack guts prevents that but if the opponent has moldbreaker youre attack does get halved

toxic does less damage the first turn the same the next turn and after that more every turn flame orb does the same damage every turn.

also burn normaly halves youre attack guts prevents that but if the opponent has moldbreaker youre attack does get halved
Mold breaker doesnt quite work like that..it works on abilities that prevent damage or attacks like sturdy, thick fat, wonderguard...it has no effect on guts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)