Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best non heal ball pokeball for a non shiny musharna RNGed on white? I know heal ball is probably the best one, but I already have one of those. I guess if its far and away the best ball, then I guess I'll just have 2 RNGed in heal balls :3. Was thinking maybe dive ball.

Best ball for a non shiny musharna RNGed on white? I know heal ball is probably the best one, but I already have one of those. I guess if its far and away the best ball, then I guess I'll just have 2 RNGed in heal balls :3. Was thinking maybe dive ball.
I upvote Dive. Just for the record this is a completely unbiased opinion as I seem to like anything in a Dive Ball. :P

Best non heal ball pokeball for a non shiny musharna RNGed on white? I know heal ball is probably the best one, but I already have one of those. I guess if its far and away the best ball, then I guess I'll just have 2 RNGed in heal balls :3. Was thinking maybe dive ball.
Seconding dive ball.

Or just go luxury ball^^

Agreeing with Dive, but there's also Premier, or Luxury like mostthe3rd said!

What the actual fuck is Musharna anyways? Some sort of floating Pink Lima bean? oh the unanswered questions I have.

I upvote Dive. Just for the record this is a completely unbiased opinion as I seem to like anything in a Dive Ball. :P
Seconding dive ball.

Or just go luxury ball^^
Agreeing with Dive, but there's also Premier, or Luxury like mostthe3rd said!

What the actual fuck is Musharna anyways? Some sort of floating Pink Lima bean? oh the unanswered questions I have.
Alright, thanks guys :). 31/2/31/30/31/00 sassy in a dive ball on the first try. Good to know I haven't lost my touch after 2+ months since my last RNG :3.

Do pressures stack in double ?
Let's say i have a suicune and a zapdos on my team, will it become 4 pp usage instead of 2 ?

Do pressures stack in double ?
Let's say i have a suicune and a zapdos on my team, will it become 4 pp usage instead of 2 ?
I believe it depends on who your opponent targets. Say he uses surf then I think he would use 3 PP. So you use 1 additional PP for every pokemon with pressure on the field.

So I've just encountered my first wild shiny in Gen VI, Whismur. I've caught it in a Premier Ball. It's Timid but the IV's aren't incredible. Anybody want it?

Actually got that now. Still needing:

Dark: Mightyena/Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Liepard/Inkay

Fairy: Spritzee

Fighting: Tyrogue

Fire: Ponyta/Pansear
I know my safari is fighting but I don't know what's in it. If you wanna give it a try add me and tell me so i can get online for the third pokemon to appear

Okay, so I have somehow managed to tear another ligament in my leg ~_~ Which means I have another free day! Shoot me your requests.

Also, who wanted me to grind their Linoone up to level 50? I've had it forever :P
That would be my Linoone lol, I wondered why I couldn't find it in my pc...

So, this is probably extremely unlikely, but I'm currently on a search for a legit uncloned shiny Mew from the 2005 Old Sea Map event. I have a bunch of stuff to trade, but the rarest things event-wise are 10ANIV Bulbasaur, 10ANIV Celebi, Tokyo Bay Inkay, Mega Kick Pikachu, an Outbreak Pikachu set (all 6), XY Sylveon, Birthday Sylveon, Birthday Pikachu, Birthday Eevee and Birthday Umbreon.

...whew. All of them are uncloned(!) and I have Wondercard proof with my username from a different forum for all but XY Sylveon and the 10ANIVs (which were Pokechecked before it went down). Also have attendance proof for the Outbreak set. I know someone who did manage to get a Mew like the one I'm looking for for a 10ANIV and a Nobunaga's, so hopefully I'll have some luck. Looking for a similarly uncloned, legit shiny Deoxys from the Aurora Ticket event as well.
You might as well ask for a Mega Altaria megastone and a KB Hyper Voice Sylveon.

LF: Master Ball. CMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)