Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which tutormoves from BW2 should I really teach my Pokémon before sending them to XY?
(That's like asking what looks good on a person you've never seen)

But, for some guidelines:
  • Teach Knock Off to anything that learns it
  • Hyper Voice is a must on with Pixilate (Eevee/Ralts)- possibly on Bagon too
  • Heal Bell/ Trick for utility mons
  • Stealth Rock on everything
  • Gravity can be good on stuff like Landorus/Blissey

Does anyone have a Quiet 31/0/31/31/31/0 Honedge or can breed one for me? Preferably in a Dusk Ball, but anything that's not the standard Pokeball would be fine. CMT for it.

Edit: Oh and, thoughts on breeding Igglybuff with Competitive or Frisk? I know Competitive is the preferred ability right now but Frisk has uses too.

Last edited:
Okay, so this is probably a stupid question, but... Is the Event Pumpkaboo set to be a single gender after you download the event? I've tried 126 times, only males. I was just wondering because this makes no mathematical sense.

Okay, so this is probably a stupid question, but... Is the Event Pumpkaboo set to be a single gender after you download the event? I've tried 126 times, only males. I was just wondering because this makes no mathematical sense.
I'm fairly sure that all events are locked into a gender once you download the wonder card. I know the Vivillons were, so I guess all the others have been/will be too...
The event itself isn't gender locked though, mine came our female...

It is locked when downloaded. I have female on one file and male on the other.

Looking for a Darkrai.... Anyone got one there willing to trade?

Can offer a Legendary holding a masterball in return or a shiny Jirachi holding a masterball (I was traded this so it may be a clone I don't know how to tell)

Hello everyone !

I wonder whether someone has an Escavalier with Drill run move and could exchange one with me.
I have a Larvitar Jolly 5IV (no Atk) with Outrage, Draco Dance, Stealth Rock and Pursuit,
or some Absol Rigid with 5IV (no SpAtk) for example.

Thanks in advance ;)

Looking for Female HA sableye spitbacks, in a cool ball. Cmt if you like

And spiritombs, thinking of building a team for the October competition

Looking for a Landorus from the Dream Radar, to complete my legendary collection. IVs+nature do not matter, I don't care if its cloned or not either.
I can offer every item available in Gen6, and willing to give you 5 ;)

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is there a reliable way to advance the days counter in the HGSS Safari Zone to catch stuff like Metang, Shelgon or Gible? or do I really have to wait like an idiot 110 irl days to unlock them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)