Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it legal to use in-game glitches to have hard-to-get moves together on the same Pokemon? E.g. Dusclops can only have Helping Hand if it evolves from a purified Duskull on Pokemon XD, could I use the Rage Glitch (via Mimic move tutor in Gen III) to get Helping Hand on a Dusclops not originating from XD? And then tutoring Icy Wind and whatnot onto it?

looking for a 5iv female charmander adamant nature in a dive or luxury ball with 4 egg moves. id prefer dive but will take luxury. cmt for the charmander.

LF: Magcargo with stealth rocks and Groudon with Fire Punch

FT:

Shiny 6iv (31/31/31/31/31/31) Defiant Adamant Male Bisharp with Knock off OT Richard ID No. 59160

Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Prankster Impish Female Klefki OT Lue ID No. 54919

Shiny 4iv (xx/31/31/31/31/xx) Protean Timid Male Greninja with toxic spikes OT Vivian ID No. 62062

Shiny 5iv (31/31/31/xx/31/31) Technician Adamant Male Scizor with Knock off OT Moe ID No. 02173

3iv (31/xx/31/xx/31/xx) Clear Body Relaxed Diancie OT えいがかん ID No. 07194

5iv (31/xx/31/31/31/31) Illusion Timid Female Zoroark OT Sally ID No. 03198

PM me if you're interested in anything! ^_^

Anyone with a HA female Lotad/Lombre/Ludiculo?Nature doesnt mind
Youve been asking for this for days so I went out and caught one in a nest ball...gimme a few to breed her and ill vm you when I get a female for you..assuming no ones helped you yet

Also a tip that I wasnt 100% on but pretty sure is correct now (its probably already known but still...) cute charm works on hordes too (8 hordes, 6 were all female)

Last edited:
LF : Calm Heatran 31/x/31/31/31/31/ with Stealth Rocks please pm me or post on my trade thread, also looking for for a BULK CLONER

The specific scenario you mentioned is illegal.
Would the Pokemon be considered a hack, or simply unfit for trade?
Furthermore, is it ok to use said glitches to obtain moves that would be theoretically possible, but not practical for whatever reason, to get? Say, a Pokemon can learn a move through a tutor on Pokemon XD, but I don't have access to it, could I simply get the move through use of the glitch?

I need some opinions/advice: So I'm making a casual rain team to use and am unsure of some of the slots for pokemon I should use. I propose and have already bred the following:
Politoed
Toxicroak
Greninja
Heliolisk (this can be changed)
Kingdra (I even hatched one shiny while IV breeding yay)
And unsure of this slot. Escavalier? Ferrothorn? Beartic/Armaldo?
Thanks for your help(:

Does anyone here happen to be an Iwan in-game who just battled an Evelyn in-game a bit ago? They were asking me for a Moldy Excadrill like I used, but I didn't have a spare at the time and I'm taking a stab that, since they were looking for OU battles, maybe they just might be around here so that maybe we could discuss me breeding one for him.

If you are that person, or might know who that person might be, PM or VM me please.

Never mind, found them. Also, communicating in-game via profile messages is a pain in the butt.

Last edited:
I need some opinions/advice: So I'm making a casual rain team to use and am unsure of some of the slots for pokemon I should use. I propose and have already bred the following:
Politoed
Toxicroak
Greninja
Heliolisk (this can be changed)
Kingdra (I even hatched one shiny while IV breeding yay)
And unsure of this slot. Escavalier? Ferrothorn? Beartic/Armaldo?
Thanks for your help(:
I like using Defog Mega Scizor on my rain team. I also like to use AV Tanagrowth w/ HP Ice with Scizor.

Choice Specs Raikou is a beast in the rain.

But if your not into Legendaries then use Belly Drum Azumarill.

I like using Defog Mega Scizor on my rain team.

Choice Specs Raikou is a beast in the rain.

But if your not into Legendaries then use Belly Drum Azumarill.
Do you know of anyone with spare defog scythers or a Raikou? Thank you by the way! I neglected to put Scizor oops.

Do you know of anyone with spare defog scythers or a Raikou? Thank you by the way! I neglected to put Scizor oops.
I think I got a spare female Defog Scyther, let me check.

Edit:

Yep I got a 5 IV Impish female Scyther /w Defog, Baton Pass, Counter, and Quick Guard in a Safari Ball (its German too!).

Have anything to trade for it?

Last edited:

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Youve been asking for this for days so I went out and caught one in a nest ball...gimme a few to breed her and ill vm you when I get a female for you..assuming no ones helped you yet

Also a tip that I wasnt 100% on but pretty sure is correct now (its probably already known but still...) cute charm works on hordes too (8 hordes, 6 were all female)
thanks a lot :) anything you like from my trade thread for it for the effort. Thought it only worked with friend safaris :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)