Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What are a good nature/move set for VGC Zapdos? Are there any standard ev-spreads thats good? I'm not sure what team I gonna use for the next premier tourney in Stockholm, but I doubt people will be prepared for Zapdos so I am a bit interested to use it :)
Try using this AgiliDos I made about some time ago, its surprisingly good and unexpected (even tho Trick Room teams and MVenusaur shits all over it to hell and back).

Zapdos @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Level: 50
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SpA / 56 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power (Ice)
- Agility
- Protect

I EV'd it to outspeed it everything up to a Choice Scarf Garchomp after an Agility or a Tailwind boost, and to make it as bulky as possible while hitting very hard with the LO boost, you should give it a try. :]

Gender and Ability are determined before IV's I think.

Day Care Man gets egg, gender and ability are determined.

You receive egg, IV's are determined.

I've been trying for a HP Ice Manectric for months... I just can't get it.

Does anyone have a mom and dad to help me breed it? Or a mom and ditto with right ivs? I'm desperate.

I've been trying for a HP Ice Manectric for months... I just can't get it.

Does anyone have a mom and dad to help me breed it? Or a mom and ditto with right ivs? I'm desperate.
How were you trying to breed it? A few months of trying and no result makes it seem like you are doing something wrong.

Anyways, I could breed ya one, or are you determined for it to be "yours".

Edit:

On another note. Second 6th gen Shiny hatch! WOOOOOO!

Modest | Magnet Pull
19/26/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE BABY!)

Sucks about the HP but meh, I'd say it's still very competitively viable.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a spare spitback Pokemon with Extrasensory that I could use to breed with Cyndaquil? It's the Field egg group, so Vulpix, Stantler, Whismur, Spoink and Zorua lines are all good, or simply another Cyndaquil that knows it already.

Also still searching for a Lightning Rod Goldeen/Seaking. Upcoming I will be seeking a HA Sentret/Furret as well. PM me, should be good to trade for a few hours tonight still

Does anyone have a spare spitback Pokemon with Extrasensory that I could use to breed with Cyndaquil? It's the Field egg group, so Vulpix, Stantler, Whismur, Spoink and Zorua lines are all good, or simply another Cyndaquil that knows it already.
I got a HP Grass Female Typholsion in a Repeat Ball that knows Extrasensory.

Last edited:
How were you trying to breed it? A few months of trying and no result makes it seem like you are doing something wrong.

Anyways, I could breed ya one, or are you determined for it to be "yours".

Edit:

On another note. Second 6th gen Shiny hatch! WOOOOOO!

Modest | Magnet Pull
19/26/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE BABY!)

Sucks about the HP but meh, I'd say it's still very competitively viable.
I have a female manectric with the nature and a few flawless ivs and a ditto with hp ice.

I've gotten hp ice once..and the ones that werent flawless were next to 0.

And yeah, I like having my own OT

I know this is probably a bit of a stretch, but does anyone have a non-English Flawless Trick Room (31/31/31/31/31/0) Ditto they'd be willing to trade/lend me?
Also, could someone check my friend's shiny value via a Pokemon they traded to me? Please and thanks =]

I have a female manectric with the nature and a few flawless ivs and a ditto with hp ice.

I've gotten hp ice once..and the ones that werent flawless were next to 0.

And yeah, I like having my own OT
You might want to look into the Time Machine Method if you have a power saver. If not then I'd suggest having the female flawless in the IVs that need to be flawless for HP Ice and then breed as you will probably know right off the bat when the judge checks them if they are HP Ice viable.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a question, is the gender of a pokemon set when it's ivs have been decided ?
Gender is set (per gender ratio*) as soon as you reject/collect the previous egg (a new egg seed is written to the save file [assuming you save of course]). IV inheritance is set at this point (whether inheriting from the male, female, etc.) too; however these can still be manipulated by changing parents, attaching power items, attaching/removing destiny knot, etc.

* As in you will continue to get the same gender for that specific species, however gender may change if you change to a species with a different gender ratio.

I just found this in my PC, if anyone wants it, VM me with your offer:

Gible (♀)
Jolly Nature | Rough Skin | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Iron Head | Sand Tomb | Iron Tail | Outrage

I know this is probably a bit of a stretch, but does anyone have a non-English Flawless Trick Room (31/31/31/31/31/0) Ditto they'd be willing to trade/lend me?
Also, could someone check my friend's shiny value via a Pokemon they traded to me? Please and thanks =]
I do. PM/VM me to arrange.

"Most TR" (German)
OT: Most (23986)
31/31/31/31/31/0
Brave | Limber
Note: RNGd by me.
I am looking for a 5 or 6 iv ditto. If you have one for trade please pm me with what you are looking for.
check out the giveaway in my signature.
LF an hp ice ditto. Just to borrow or keep.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/german-hp-ice-ditto-gts-giveaway.3516823/ You can have mine if you want.

I won't be able to trade for the next 10 hours or so, please pm/vm to arrange something if you're interested.

Can anyone help me evolve my Haunters? I have a VGC tournament on the weekend. Need em changed.

Please comment with code. I'm on now.

Mine is 3368-2215-8467

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)