Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody can help me it would be very grateful. I need a male omastar that has stealth rock from the gen 5 move tutor. I can offer breeding services in return

Last edited:
Looking for Shiny/Feebas Milotic with decent nature and IV spread in return for native Kalos Legendaries or pokemon I can breed for you. I'm open to most offers that are reasonable, as I realize this is a generous trade. Also looking for HA Froakie and Venipede. My FC is 2638-1912-0631 PM me if interested.
I do have a Jolly Speed Boost Scolipede. Do you have a shiny Bulbasaur or Gengar? If you're interested my Friend Cde is 2938-8098-6851. My ingame username is Alex. I also do have a protean froakie if you want that and a shiny 4IV Greninja.

I do have a Speed Boost Sharpedo with Naive nature and Hydro Pump in its relearn pool. My friend code is in the post above yours, but just in case my FC is 2938-8098-6851. My ingame username is Alex. What's your FC?

Does anybody have a 5/6 IV Scraggy with knock off/ddance/Ice punch/drain punch? Must be Male

And also a 5/6 IV bold eevee with wish? Again, must be male

Is there anyone here who would be willing to let me borrow a Zygarde to fill a dex entry? I can tip an Ocean Scatterbug. Also, I'm looking for the following females:
  • Premier Ball Meowth (Unnerve)
  • Premier Ball Skitty (Wonder Skin)
If anybody has one of them, please VM or PM me. I'm offering Dream Ball females.
do you still need them? I cant promise anything but I still have some pokes in entree forest so I could check for you if I have them

Does anybody have a 5/6 IV Scraggy with knock off/ddance/Ice punch/drain punch? Must be Male

And also a 5/6 IV bold eevee with wish? Again, must be male
I can help you with the eevee it even has 3 other egg moves and its in a cool ball so after breeding that move you cna train it for an verry usefull umbreon

Does anyone has a flawless 5IV modest ralts with hypervoice here?

/w me if you know someone ;) I can kill for one copy of these

Does anyone have experience with custom nightbot commands on Twitch? Ive just started working on my channel and need some help. If you have experience feel free to PM me

Can someone help me find my Trainer Shiny Value? I can't figure out Instacheck. It would be nice if I could trade someone a Pokemon and they could do it for me. Would someone be kind enough to do so for me? My FC is 2938-8098-6851. My IGN is Alex. Thank you!

Is there anyone with the Shiny Value 1467? I looked up Soda database and Nugget Bridge's SV database and they have no matches, Reddit had one but the guy doesn't have his game anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)