Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some breedable Pokemon that are looking forward to ORAS tutors that I can breed? Preferably those that need Hidden Powers too, I need something to occupy me for a few days. I already have Gardevoir and Sylveon on my list, anything else cute or pretty?
Bumping this because I'd really like more suggestions please!

Edit: No Beldum pls

Last edited:
That's a rumor that has been circulating around reddit with no actual proof anywhere. There doesn't appear to be a set ending date for NA, though as pika pal mentioned the fact that the European codes expire in February means that the NA ones will probably end around that time too.
See my fear is that there doesn't seem to be many evidence for either for or against it. And I would just hate to lose it.

Not relevant to this question of yours in particular but as your code may not guarantee 3 ivs, iif you're planning on getting someone else to sr it i would recommend grabbing another code or 3 just to be safe
Oh, not all codes are guaranteed 3 ivs... my life is a lie 0_0

Gengar codes expire in February too.

The EU codes (at least those we get in Spain) have their expiration date written. And it's easy to see I mean, it's not like the print it on a super tiny type size or something like that... I'm kinda surprised it seems to not be the case in NA ones?? Anyaway they might end a bit earlier because you get them before us. But in February still.

Is there anyone online with the following safari pokes? I want to catch them myself if possible and yes I've been using reddit too.

-sableye
-absol
-crawdaunt
-luxio

So I just got this spread from trying for a HP Ground Gardevoir with 0 Attack:

Position - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
1 - Ralts (F) - Timid - Trace - 29.00.31.30.30.31 {1384}

I know 30 and 31 will make no difference at level 50, but would the 29 put you off from using it? Not that it has an active match anyway so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)