Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know how to transfer Battle Points to ORAS accumulated from depositing pokemon in the Pokebank? I have both updated to 1.2 and for some reason the option to Link at the In Game Menu is only there for Pokemon X but not for Omega Ruby. Is this because I purchased a digital copy?
When you access Pokemon Bank, the battle points you accumulate go only to the game you accessed Pokemon Bank from. You can't transfer the gift from one game to another. If you started using Omega Ruby with Pokemon Bank you would eventually start getting gifts for Omega Ruby. Hope that makes sense. :-)

can a moderator help me make a trade thread? (I dont want to accidentally violate the tos)
I don't think a moderator will help you make a thread. However, you can put together a thread and set the title to closed or under construction while you are working on it. Once you feel like it's complete you might be able to ask a moderator or someone from this thread to review it to make sure it is all in line before opening the thread for trades.

Since I found out mine was hacked the hard way... does anyone have a shiny (preferably competitive) Reshiram?

I'm looking for a timid synchronizer! Will give a decent shiny timid Jirachi, a 31/25/22/31/30/31 hasty Yveltal or a 27/31/31/31/31/31 modest Celebi in return. PM me! =) Can give two of those if I'm given a adamant one as well. PM me! :)
If no one has Helped you yet I can soon. what are the ivs on the Jirachi?

Assuming you don't have pokebank, I can help with this, could you give me the exact number of pokemon that will be transferred so I know how much fodder to catch lol.
I don't have Bank. I would be all over that if I did. I still don't have my game on me but give me till tonight and I should have an exact number.

I need to make a trade thread to since people doesnt want to trade with me haha..someone can help?
Do you want to know how to make a new thread? There is a blue button when you go to the wi-fi page (to the right on the page, above all the trade threads), that says "post new thread" or something like that. As for the content, the most important part is to list your pokemon with any relevant info - IV's, OT, etc. Look at the others for inspiration! :)

When you access Pokemon Bank, the battle points you accumulate go only to the game you accessed Pokemon Bank from. You can't transfer the gift from one game to another. If you started using Omega Ruby with Pokemon Bank you would eventually start getting gifts for Omega Ruby. Hope that makes sense. :-)
Thank you that makes sense so eventually the Bank will let me know when I have earned something and whether or not I want the Miles/BP and a new button should appear in the In Game Menu for ORAS?

Do you want to know how to make a new thread? There is a blue button when you go to the wi-fi page (to the right on the page, above all the trade threads), that says "post new thread" or something like that. As for the content, the most important part is to list your pokemon with any relevant info - IV's, OT, etc. Look at the others for inspiration! :)
Thanks :) i have a lot of problems with the codes of the pokes tough, i want someone will do it to me for an payment

It's not hard lol, here's a step by step example:

#1. Go to a website with pokemon sprites (I personally prefer http://pldh.net/).
#2. Type in the name of the pokemon in the search bar, for example Charizard.
#3. Right click on the sprite you want to use and click "Copy Image URL".
#4. Hit the image option (the one next to the smiley face) and paste the URL.
#5.
Well thanks for you both!but i just remembered that my computer doesnt work :/ what a mess! So i dont know what to do.. I will fix him but in couplw of weeks,thanks again for the help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)