Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok so I'm preparing to sr for a naughty groudon and I've bred a strange staraptor so it can barely underspeed level 45 neutral speed groudon with 31 speed IV. I've kind of realized that there might be a few problems with my plan and I'm not sure I understand the mechanics fully so I want to iron some things out.

1. As far as I understand, if staraptor has a lower speed stat, then it's ability intimidate should go after groudon's desolate land.
2. I realized too late that because this staraptor underspeeds I won't be able to hit it with a max hp final gambit 100% of the time, meaning checking the hp IV would be annoying. Could this problem be solved with a choice scarf? Obviously now I outspeed in battle but assuming Statement 1 is correct, would the staraptor's ability still activate secondly so I could accurately check its speed?

Thanks for any help.

I'm trading shiny salamance, aromatisse and nosepass for other shinies.
Nothing special about them beside being shiny tho.

Ok so I'm preparing to sr for a naughty groudon and I've bred a strange staraptor so it can barely underspeed level 45 neutral speed groudon with 31 speed IV. I've kind of realized that there might be a few problems with my plan and I'm not sure I understand the mechanics fully so I want to iron some things out.

1. As far as I understand, if staraptor has a lower speed stat, then it's ability intimidate should go after groudon's desolate land.
2. I realized too late that because this staraptor underspeeds I won't be able to hit it with a max hp final gambit 100% of the time, meaning checking the hp IV would be annoying. Could this problem be solved with a choice scarf? Obviously now I outspeed in battle but assuming Statement 1 is correct, would the staraptor's ability still activate secondly so I could accurately check its speed?

Thanks for any help.
To my knowledge, Intimidate acts the same as what Staraptor's "effective" speed stat is, so the scarf boost would probably make Initimidate go first.
It's usually more effective to just use separate Speed and HP checkers, as I found from trying to get Mewtwo.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
To my knowledge, Intimidate acts the same as what Staraptor's "effective" speed stat is, so the scarf boost would probably make Initimidate go first.
It's usually more effective to just use separate Speed and HP checkers, as I found from trying to get Mewtwo.
Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

Also, for dragalge, I like dive and heal the best.

I was wondering about MegaRayquaza's ability Delta Stream, does it weaken attacks against flying types that are super effective against flying?

Example: Does it weaken dragon type attacks against ray?

I was wondering about MegaRayquaza's ability Delta Stream, does it weaken attacks against flying types that are super effective against flying?

Flying isn't weak to dragon so no. It reduces ice, electric, rock...I don't know why I feel like I'm missing something but definitely those 3

No, it just makes attacks super effective against the Flying type neutrally effective.

And I don't care if I got ninja'd...

31/31/15/31/31/31 Naive Rayquaza.

Can I get some opinions on this. 5IVs confirmed by having Hidden Power Dark only possible with all odd IVs but just want to be absolutely sure its a good one before I save.

I have a huge favor to ask of someone. I only have one 3ds and I have a bunch of pokemon I want traded over to my alpha sapphire from my y version. Can I trust someone to take a decent amount of time in their day to help me out? I'll make it worth your while. I have plenty of flawless pokemon and high IV spitbacks. I have some fully ev trained flawless pokemon. And I can get you plenty of battle Maison items. Let me know if you're willing to help out. I'll pay you handsomely since this might be a very time consuming process.

Darn, too bad I saved >.< well its good enough for me but I still wish that Def was higher. Once I found out I couldnt go to resort until I finished the Delta Episode (didnt even try before thats how I didnt know) thought it wasnt worth it to keep going and just settled. Thanks for your thoughts though. Really want that IV Judge access for when I try harder on those other legends that arent crucial to catch to advance.

If someone can trade me a HA female skrelp in a dive or dusk ball I can trade you a hexaflawless naive bagon in a great ball with dragon dance and fire fang among other things in exchange.

If someone can trade me a HA female skrelp in a dive or dusk ball I can trade you a hexaflawless naive bagon in a great ball with dragon dance and fire fang among other things in exchange.
I have a Dive ball one, it's a 6 ivs female, ready to breed. Add me and I go on in a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)