Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, there goes my hope of raping the Pokemon League with Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. Oh well. Better this way. Thanks for the advice.
You could still totally do that with a random Groudon/Kyogre if you have one of those lying around, you'll still get the Red/Blue Orb during the cutscene as opposed to Groudon/Kyogre holding it when caught.
anyone got a sable eye they can trade me please? i dont care about nature or ivs
But with Prankster, right?

You could still totally do that with a random Groudon/Kyogre if you have one of those lying around, you'll still get the Red/Blue Orb during the cutscene as opposed to Groudon/Kyogre holding it when caught.
I totally would, but I've long since lost track of my old Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald cartridges. And I was one of those kids who never transferred there Pokemon through games because technologically-inept at the time.

I just realized, no one answered my question as to whether or not Groudon and Kyogre have their nature and IVs set after the first encounter. Is it still randomized the second time you encounter them in the post game?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to SR rayquaza and deoxys separately? Right after the battle with Ray you end up in a sequence with no save points until deoxys. If you make Deoxys faint, can you catch it later?

I totally would, but I've long since lost track of my old Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald cartridges. And I was one of those kids who never transferred there Pokemon through games because technologically-inept at the time.
A shame, as there's a small reward for bringing a Pokemon all the way up from RSE to ORAS.

At any rate, while I'm talking random Groudon... does anyone have a Groudon they can touch trade with me? I just need it for its entry in my Omega Ruby game, as I intend to catch the one in my game in a Repeat Ball.
I just realized, no one answered my question as to whether or not Groudon and Kyogre have their nature and IVs set after the first encounter. Is it still randomized the second time you encounter them in the post game?
Their natures, etc. are randomized each time you face them.
Is there any way to SR rayquaza and deoxys separately? Right after the battle with Ray you end up in a sequence with no save points until deoxys. If you make Deoxys faint, can you catch it later?
KO Deoxys, then beat the E4 again to have it respawn at the top of Sky Pillar.

Beat the E4 again after you beat the delta episode, and it'll be on top of sky pillar.
I also have a question on that topic. Do you have to wait until you beat Deoxys before you can check Rayquaza's IVs? Because that's a LONG time to wait just to check stats, only to find out it isn't what you wanted and having to go through the whole damn thing over again.

I also have a question on that topic. Do you have to wait until you beat Deoxys before you can check Rayquaza's IVs? Because that's a LONG time to wait just to check stats, only to find out it isn't what you wanted and having to go through the whole damn thing over again.
Well you can always use a IV calc to at least find if the ranges for the stats are good. But yes, the IV checker is not available until after delta episode is complete.

Edit: I see what you mean now. Yeah SanjivG is right in his post below.

Well you can always use a IV calc to at least find if the ranges for the stats are good. But yes, the IV checker is not available until after delta episode is complete.
To elaborate, you can check the stats of Rayquaza in the summary screen during your battle that immediately follows.

What would make a good trade thread?
I feel like just good iv ha pokemon wont make a good trade thread because there easily accesable with dexnav, also my shiny pokemon don't have good ivs to be used competitivly. Would people trade for stuff like 31/31/31/x/31/31 ha sharpedos ect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)