Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my sync failed...any use in keeping this?

Rayquaza - Mild - 248/236/136/256/152/159

31/31/31/27/31/31

If only my sync didn't fail. :(

Tossed.

Last edited:
What would make a good trade thread?
I feel like just good iv ha pokemon wont make a good trade thread because there easily accesable with dexnav, also my shiny pokemon don't have good ivs to be used competitivly. Would people trade for stuff like 31/31/31/x/31/31 ha sharpedos ect?
Generally, people want perfect/near perfect Pokemon in cool or matching balls. Apricorn/Sport/Safari ball Pokemon may also interest people.
So my sync failed...any use in keeping this?

Rayquaza - Mild - 248/236/136/256/152/159

30-31/30-31/30-31/26-27/30-31/30-31
Toss it.

• Swablu, fast ball (natural cure, hyper voice, haze and roost are a plus)
  • Ralts, dive ball (trace, destiny bond, memento, encore are a plus)
  • feebas, quick ball (haze and hypnosis are a plus)
  • shroomish repeat ball(quick feet is required! drain punch, bullet seed, focus punch are a plus)
I need these pokes. Fresh caught or IV bred. Contact me if you can help. I spent two hours looking for a ralts and the only one I found was male. On the plus side I have a ton of female combee now... At the very least I need friend safaris that contain the two that are catchable in XY.

Does anyone have a zapdos lying around, I dont have much right now as i just got the game, but my friend gave me a HA eevee. I can also breed a zorua or a rotom, or I can give you a shiny voltorb. Anyone interested.

(Dont really even care if its cloned, I just want it for in game)

FC: 3754-7500-3966

Would anyone be willing to give me a Smeargle with Celebrate? I love the useless-but-super-rare moves. Can give you Happy Hour if you don't have it. Thanks!

FC: 0361-7432-9194

Last edited:
  • Swablu, fast ball (natural cure, hyper voice, haze and roost are a plus)
  • Ralts, dive ball (trace, destiny bond, memento, encore are a plus)
  • feebas, quick ball (haze and hypnosis are a plus)
  • shroomish repeat ball(quick feet is required! drain punch, bullet seed, focus punch are a plus)
I need these pokes. Fresh caught or IV bred. Contact me if you can help. I spent two hours looking for a ralts and the only one I found was male. On the plus side I have a ton of female combee now... At the very least I need friend safaris that contain the two that are catchable in XY.
Hey I have two of these that you are looking for -both are shinies and UT:

Lv. 1 F Swablu, modest, natural cure, 31/x/31/31/31/31 with eggmoves roost & hyper voice *fast ball
Lv. 1 F Feebas, bold, natural cure, 31/31/31/31/x/31 with eggmoves haze *quick ball

Can I request a few pokes from your shop in return?

Though I might need you to clone if you want these asap.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Is it possible to have a legitimate Porygon/Porygon2 in anything but a standard Poké Ball?
Yes, I have 2 flawless in Great/Dive and 2 shiny flawless in Great/Dive. (But I guess you're referring to gen6? In that case, Porygon can be caught on one of the Mirage Islands, use DexNav to get a nice one)

How many Mirage Spots can I have at once? Think I got 9 at this time. O_o

Edit: Can EV wings be obtained in ORAS?

Last edited:
all the legendaries are 50 except raqquaza and deoxys which i hear are easier to catch. right now my shroom is at lvl 30. i got 20 rare candies. i wonder how long it would take the oras daycare lady to lvl it and then use my rare candies?

here is another plan, what i used my lvl 100 lugia and kept it alive for a bunch of turns. then by close to the end i use a timer ball? btw i got 91 timers balls from the gts website 0.0

I have a problem with connecting to the internet in my X version, when i try it tells me that there is a new version i need to upload and that update its from thr e shop not from the setting, i tried to go to the setting and click system update but it writes to me "the system up to date" wnd doesnt work so someone can tell me where is the update in the e shop?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I have a problem with connecting to the internet in my X version, when i try it tells me that there is a new version i need to upload and that update its from thr e shop not from the setting, i tried to go to the setting and click system update but it writes to me "the system up to date" wnd doesnt work so someone can tell me where is the update in the e shop?
That's a system update for 3DS. Click on Pokémon X, and there should be a prompt for Nintendo eShop. Follow the instructions. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can just go to eShop, search Pokémon X, and download the update manually.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
here is another plan, what i used my lvl 100 lugia and kept it alive for a bunch of turns. then by close to the end i use a timer ball? btw i got 91 timers balls from the gts website 0.0
If you plan on doing this, you'd have to wait 30 turns to get the max catch rate of 4 (just fyi). Keep in mind though that by that time Lugia would be running low on PP, so you'll still want to use Breloom to Spore it while you wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)