Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a synchronize pokemon with a timid nature? I'm trying to soft reset for latias in AS, and I can't put any of my synchronize stuff from Y on there cuz no pokemon bank. If someone could help me with this, I'd be willing to give you a 5IV mon from my Y cartridge

I'd be willing to help you out, crazy man, if you could get me a synchronizer for my AS. Sorry for the double post, btw

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a synchronize pokemon with a timid nature? I'm trying to soft reset for latias in AS, and I can't put any of my synchronize stuff from Y on there cuz no pokemon bank. If someone could help me with this, I'd be willing to give you a 5IV mon from my Y cartridge
Can't sync it unfortunately.

Anyone have an HP Fire ditto I could even just borrow? Want a HP Fire Treecko :(
Edit: or someone could do the project for me in exchange for something (probably 5 IV shiny because that's all I have of value really)

Ok, thanks for telling me. Would you happen to have any tips for soft resetting for it, by any chance?
Not really. It's pretty straightforward. I didn't SR mine because A) everytime you SR, you have to go through a double battle and a bunch of text. B) can't sync it and I'd rather just RNG/Trade for a better one in an earlier gen and C) can even get it in a cool pokeball (although AS are somewhat lucky as pokeball at least somewhat matches latias). If you are fine with all that, then I just have to say best of luck on your SRing attempts :).

May seem like a dumb question, but how do I gain access to the IV checking guy in ORAS? Just beat the league and I want to start SRing Kyogre and well that'd make things that much easier...

May seem like a dumb question, but how do I gain access to the IV checking guy in ORAS? Just beat the league and I want to start SRing Kyogre and well that'd make things that much easier...
There's a guy in the Pokemon center at the Battle Resort. There's also the HP checker in Fortee city.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone with a Larvesta Friend Safari, or someone with a female Repeat Ball Larvesta spitback.

Looking for shiny ampharos (or pre-evolution) 5 iv modest nature.
Looking for (level 60 or higher) Alataria non-shiny, 5-iv with some sort of beneficial nature. Must have roost

FT: 6 iv shiny chespin bullet proof 4 egg move impish nature
6 iv shiny super size gouregeist careful nature
6 iv shiny klefki bold nature kalos
6 iv shiny cleffa wish recycle soft-boiled seismic toss, ot justin (not me) 12244, non kalos calm nature
5 iv modest xerneas

So, my situation is as follows.

-My nice 3DS (call it A) has the region settings set to UK. The Nintendo account is an EU one. My Pokebank is on this DS.

-My O.Ruby game is downloading from the Australian e-shop. That 3DS (say B) has the region settings set to AU (obviously) and has a separate Nintendo ID account.

Question: how the heck do I get all these things together on 1 DS? On DS A would be nice
Seriously, not one helpful person? :/

Damp Mudkip is legal, right? Because there was a gen 5 event for male ones and now they're breedable? I've been scouring the GTS for HA Mudkip and haven't had any luck, which is weird because it's worked for everything else :/ And ORAS hasn't made them any more common, it seems.

So does anybody have one spare? That, and one of these OR HA Skrelp. I'm trying to breed a team of my favourite Pokemon for the first time, hopefully before ORAS releases in Europe :) *is irish*

Damp Mudkip is legal, right? Because there was a gen 5 event for male ones and now they're breedable? I've been scouring the GTS for HA Mudkip and haven't had any luck, which is weird because it's worked for everything else :/ And ORAS hasn't made them any more common, it seems.

So does anybody have one spare? That, and one of these OR HA Skrelp. I'm trying to breed a team of my favourite Pokemon for the first time, hopefully before ORAS releases in Europe :) *is irish*
I can give you a HA skrelp :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)