Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can give you a HA skrelp :)
Sweet :D Are you available right away? I'll get online and send a PM. Stats and nature don't matter just so long as it's breedable and legal.

I'm gonna call mine Shrumpus. A better name for a Dragalge basically does not exist amirite?? ;D

Sweet :D Are you available right away? I'll get online and send a PM. Stats and nature don't matter just so long as it's breedable and legal.

I'm gonna call mine Shrumpus. A better name for a Dragalge basically does not exist amirite?? ;D
Yep, I'm available right now :). Just send that PM and you'll have your HA skrelp ;).

Hey guys new to online aspect been playing the games for years now looking to gather friend codes for safari mine is currently unknown to me. I will be online for the next few hours if anyone could help me by adding me and sharing any knowledge you may or may not have that would be wonderful. My fc is 3797-6326-9808 please message me yours so I may add you as well.

Is the Alpha Sapphire Latias worth resetting for? Or should we just wait for other game eon ticket where synching is possible?

Is the Alpha Sapphire Latias worth resetting for? Or should we just wait for other game eon ticket where synching is possible?
Not worth it. Not only can you not sync it, you have to wait through 5-10 min of battles/text everytime and you cant even get it in a non pokeball ball :/. (Although at least it matches latias a bit).

Hey guys new to online aspect been playing the games for years now looking to gather friend codes for safari mine is currently unknown to me. I will be online for the next few hours if anyone could help me by adding me and sharing any knowledge you may or may not have that would be wonderful. My fc is 3797-6326-9808 please message me yours so I may add you as well.
Feel free to add me.

Plus, let me know if you want to trade spitbacks tonight?

Can't get Defog (pretty big niche for Latias), no Pokeball variety, way too many cutscenes, and it's more readily available to RNG a non-Defog one in Gen 5, or get one in HGSS for Defog.

And even then, ORAS will have the Eon ticket at some point for the other. Need to make sure I always have a file with it available if I get one.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The only value a non-RNG'd Latias caught in Gen 6 would potentially have is if there's a legendary Battle Competition that only allows Gen 6 native Pokemon. Otherwise, you're much better off RNGing one in Gen 5, or better yet, Gen 4 so you get Defog.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I can help you with this. Post a message in my profile whenever you're online.
If you're a VGC player maybe it would be worth SRing, but even then it would be much easier to reset when the Eon Ticket is distributed, so no; I'd rather stick with a past gen RNG or wait 'til I could get an Eon Ticket.

Can someone trade me a Speed Boost female Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken? Beneficial nature/IVs desirable but not required.

Alternatively, happy to trade for a Female Speed Boost Torchic Egg.

I'm looking to trade it over to ORAS when I pick it up.

Is rayquaza worth SRing in the delta episode? I would think not because there is some story to go through.

Edit: Way too much

Last edited:
LF:
A male Iron head and belly drum marowak
and
Male Pikachu/Chimcar with Thunder Punch and fake out.

Last edited:
For anyone that doesn't already know, Synchronize actually does work for both in-game Lati@s and Cosplay Pikachu.

Edit: It doesn't work for Beldum and also most likely doesn't work for other similar events.
Cool I got lucky and found a timid ralts in my playthrough and dont' feel like transfering pokes from my X game yet.

BTW does anyone now if the legendaries like Ho-Oh and lugia have a chance of appearing with their HAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)