Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm trying to complete my living dex so if anybody has any of these Pokemon to spare, please let me know. IVs and all don't matter ofc, and I'd like perma trades. PM me if you can help.

Raticate
Arbok
Nidorina
Vileplume
Parasect
Persian
Golduck
Alkazam
Weepinbell
Golem
Rapidash
Slowbro
Dodrio
Muk
Exeggutor
Marowak
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Weezing
Starmie
Jynx
Tauros
Omastar
Kabutops
Dragonite

I can offer these female spitbacks:
Love Ball Aipom
Dream Ball HA Abra
Moon Ball Marill
Dream Ball HA Starly
Fast Ball Elekid
Love Ball Buneary
Safari Ball Gible
Dream Ball Mareep
Repeat Ball Cyndaquil
Safari Ball Bagon
Heavy Ball Shellder

Question:A lot of people told me that Naughty nature is the best nature for Groudon, but i saw in serebii they went on modest or adamant and even brave, what do you think?

Okay, but i see that the better nature they want to put on him is adamant,so naughty is a less better choice?on serebii they have a set with modest and solarbeam, his signature move,d-pulse and and fire blast.
You are posting battles in youtube?
Serebii is good for ingame information (to some extent) but a lot of people there aren't competitive battlers. As someone who used to be a member there I can tell you that the majority of them are casual players and anime enthusiasts. For ideas on the best move sets for each poke it's always best to refer to smogon.

Could use a favour from one of you fine folks.

I found a match for one of my eggs, but the problem is:

a) the hatcher can only be contacted through Twitter
b) the hatcher is Japanese

Can anybody with Twitter (probably 99% of the population) help me get this egg hatched?

If you're worried about the Japanese, this is a list of (nearly) all the phrases you'll need:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/2bmrg9/japanese_tsv_database/

The egg is:

31/00/31/30/31/30

Skrelp with HA in a Nest Ball
(1-6)

Oh, and the details of the Jpn players are:

シュウジ

日本語

0731-6063-6162

https://twitter.com/frnshj001

たかの

日本語

2277-7741-0364

https://twitter.com/takano_eye_0338

It really isn't that difficult to obtain a SV match hatched poke. If you hatch even just 3-5 5IV eggs and save them and refer to the reddit /r good chances are you'll find a match; and if you don't, oh well, hatch another 5 and a match is near guaranteed. 50 ish eggs is much less than the 800 you'd be hatching to be roughly the mean amount of eggs necessary for a shiny hatch. This is all he is saying; nothing about your ot; nothing about your personal preference for the aforementioned reason. Just that it is much easier than conventional shiny breeding. You can tell us you prefer OT shinies all you want; but no amount of you expressing this opinion will change the fact that it's easier to SV hatch. Your question as answered and was discussed thoroughly there is no more need to further discuss it.
lol I apreciate it and all but again this wasnt what I was asking about the question I had was verry simple

what is the chance of an shiny pokemon in a horde with the shiny charm thats all I wanted to know.

and aboud reddit I dont have it nor am I interested in it I ont like all kinds of accounts floating around which I wil never use because shinies withou my ot have no value to me either

I need my ORAS Latios cloned. Timid, UT, 31/0-3/24-26/31/24-26/31.

The cloner can keep a semi-redis clone :) PM me! Looking for about 3 clones.

Would be happy to receive Pokerus as well!

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
what is the chance of an shiny pokemon in a horde with the shiny charm thats all I wanted to know.
Fine:
The shiny charm gives you a 3/4096 chance of shiny for each Pokémon. So you count up the odds that 'n' Pokémon in the horde are shiny, and the number of ways of selecting those 'n' Pokémon from the 5.

∑[n=1 to 5] (5 choose n) * (3/4096)^n * (4093/4096)^(5-n)
~=
0.37%
Or 1 in ~273 hordes.
Now drop it. If it's as easy as you make out then there's no need to ask.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 6 iv ditto.
I am willing to take on just about any breeding project for it, pm me if yoy are interested!
Edit: i can't clone

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 6 iv ditto.
I am willing to take on just about any breeding project for it, pm me if yoy are interested!
If you can clone, I can give you one! What I'd ask for in return is that you clone my Latios as well, of which you can keep a copy if you want :)

Suicune
Modest Nature
31 / 07 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 = HP [Electric]

Is Hidden Power [Electric] useful for anything significant in Gen VI?
Otherwise I'll toss, since I'm aiming for (Modest Nature 30+ / X / 30+ / 31 / 30+ / 31).

Edit: Tossed!

Last edited:
Anyone have a list of all Pokemon banned in current VGC?
I know you can only use Kalos Dex only or whatever, but I rather see all the names listed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)