Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for personal use keep but if you realy want to trade it the ball is important so im tempted to say toss unless its only for own use ofcourse
Yeah it'll be for my own use. Just wanted to know if it was worth keeping or soft-reseting again.

Kinda wish I didn't HAVE to catch it to progress the story. Then when I had the time/patience I could use a matching ball. Least I can do that with Deoxys.

Looking for someone to clone some stuff, let me know if you can help.

Also is there any possible use for Immunity Zangoose instead of Toxic Boost? I'm about to get a flawless shiny one from Reddit but it's not HA. I doubt there is but maybe there's some really stupid gimmick or something.
I need some cloning too. PM me someone!

Don't use Immunity Zangoose. Lol.

JebusChrist Pokéguy Do you still need help? I can help you both.

Looking for Defog Impish Skarmory and a Calm Eevee with Baton Pass and Wish, willing to trade Leftovers or Eviolites.

Last edited:
Any useful Hidden Power for Claydol? I'm about to start that next. Also, does anyone have a Safari Ball Trapinch spitback? I can offer a few different apricorn or sport ball spitbacks in exchange.

Any useful Hidden Power for Claydol? I'm about to start that next. Also, does anyone have a Safari Ball Trapinch spitback? I can offer a few different apricorn or sport ball spitbacks in exchange.
Do you have Prankster Meowstic or Chlorophyll Bulbasaur? I do.

Do you have Prankster Meowstic or Chlorophyll Bulbasaur? I do.
Would an Ivysaur be ok? It's flawless HP fire, male, in a normal pokeball. I did some breeding with it and its got some random evs. If you want Bulbasaur, I can beed you a spitback really quick.

Looking for competitive pokes!
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Jolly 5iv ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino

Does Anyone have a Qwilfish with sword dance, I dont really care about its Ivs or if it has egg moves:mad:
I think it could only get Swords Dance from the move tutor in FR/LG. So it might be kinda hard to find, and you won't be able to pass the move on by breeding.

I cant find my Lucky Egg. Can anyone trade me one?

Last edited:
XDPokemon I have a 6iv treeko that's female with HA but I would need to get it cloned. I know it's a breedable and getting it cloned is stupid but 12.5% female chance of a female no thanks I rather would get it cloned then breeding it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)