Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
- Secret Bases with 3 Blissey/Chansey/Arceus/Audino at lv100
- Impish 5*31 IV HA Spiritomp

Featuring:
- Secret Base with 3 Arceus at lv100
- Pretty much anything breedable

Okay so I've been a long time breeder and only recently realized that males CAN pass HA (though with a sad 20% chance)

Here's my question though:
Does this mean I can breed a non ha female in a nice ball with a ha male in a boring old pokeball and PRAY the RNG gods give me a new ha female in that nice ball?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Okay so I've been a long time breeder and only recently realized that males CAN pass HA (though with a sad 20% chance)

Here's my question though:
Does this mean I can breed a non ha female in a nice ball with a ha male in a boring old pokeball and PRAY the RNG gods give me a new ha female in that nice ball?
Nope. HA from males are inherited only through ditto: a female non-HA and a male-HA will never, ever give birth to an HA offspring.

Hello there, does anyone have an Eevee, Snorunt, or Luxio Friend Safari and would be able to add me?

I can offer something in return for any inconvenience, by way of thanks.

EDIT: Been helped with Eevee and Luxio. Only Snorunt to go, please.

Last edited:
cought my gen 6 shiny regiice but how usable is it?

its modest with the ivs

3 30 30 30 18 23
4 31 31 31 19 24

the ivs arent the best I know that but it is shiny so what do you guys think

too bad still im pretty sure I have the only gen 6 shiny regiice on smogon.

regirock will be next I think what nature should I aim for there are 2 different ones on analyze and im not sure which would be more populair
Lol I'm at almost 5000 SRs on trying to get shiny competitive hoenn lando

Got 2 shiny both with crap ivs lol

If I get it by tomorrow imma do a huge giveaway of it

Lol I'm at almost 5000 SRs on trying to get shiny competitive hoenn lando

Got 2 shiny both with crap ivs lol

If I get it by tomorrow imma do a huge giveaway of it
respect I wanted to softreset all oras legends shiny accept for the shiny locked ones ofcourse but I think I will skip the genies and palkia dialga and giratina they cant be softresetted effectifly so.

still that leaves me with 16 left

I'm looking for the following 5iv female dream ball pokes: Conkeldur with iron fist and Milotic with cute charm. They don't have to be shiny. I'm also looking for 5iv Shiny timid nature Vivillon's with compound eyes in matching pokeballs. Reply in my thread (sig) if you have any of these pokes.

There's a lot to choose from but in order of preference:
Dive for the blue ring thingies, Master Ball or Heal Ball for its body, Luxurary might also work since black and dark purple are quite close to eachother color wise.

I'd say in descending order of preference. Also, I believe Dive has been used too much on this one.
Went heal lol bold sync took... About to check IVs... I'll let you know if its tears of joy or pain

There's a lot to choose from but in order of preference:
Dive for the blue ring thingies or either the Master Ball or Heal Ball for its body

I'd say in descending order of preference. Also, I believe Dive has been used too much on this one.
Okay so I know its just Pokemon but I think I'm about to cry after 4k+ lando resets

Crescent isle may as well right?

Bold
31/24-27/30/31/31/31

I'm still staring at my iv calculator in disbelief

Welcome to the trophy case
Europa
T-T

Buckert lockiegengar12
I need you guys to see this :3

Okay so I know its just Pokemon but I think I'm about to cry after 4k+ lando resets

Crescent isle may as well right?

Bold
31/24-27/30/31/31/31

I'm still staring at my iv calculator in disbelief

Welcome to the trophy case
Europa
T-T

Buckert lockiegengar12
I need you guys to see this :3
holy fucking shit that thing is insane congratulations the best shiny gen 6 legend thus far:)

realy congratulations so much better then my modest one:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)