Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as you've saved with the egg as an egg, then the IVs (PID, nature, etc.) are all already set.
(In fact the same is almost true a little earlier to a point, but that's irrelevant for this point.)
Just collect eggs (like a box of 30). Save. Hatch them all, noting which ones were flawless. Then reset, and go hatch those eggs in the desired location.
#1. Save with the eggs unhatched.
#2. Hatch them.
#3. Get them checked by the IV judge.
#4. If at least one of the eggs has your desired IV spread, reset your game, after which you can go to your desired hatching location and hatch the egg(s).

Edit: Ninja'd.
Thanks guys!

If someone would be willing to breed and teach a prankster sabeleye that can somehow end up with 247 hp and 174 speed pain split and give it an air balloon I would be eternally greatful. As I will be using it to catch a 6iv naive rayquaza in a nest ball which will then be cloned to hell and spread accross all of smogon for free.

If you get me said sableye I can repay you with a clone of the rayquaza. And I can even help you get started on this project as I have a few 2-3 iv imposter sableye. I just don't have the time to do this project sadly.

Does any one want a free
  • Dive Ball female 5IV Jolly Dry Skin Drain Punch Croagunk
  • Pokeball 5IV Adamant/Jolly Beldum
  • or Quick Ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Impish Gligar
All free if you want one. Merry Christmas :)

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Does any one want a free
  • Dive Ball female 5IV Jolly Dry Skin Drain Punch Croagunk
  • Pokeball 5IV Adamant/Jolly Beldum
  • or Quick Ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Impish Gligar
All free if you want one. Merry Christmas :)
I'd love all three >.>

But in the spirit of Christmas, if I could seal the Croagunk, that'd be lovely-jubbly.

Can somebody trade me a Pokemon with Pokerus thats still contagious? I just need to spread it, then Ill trade it back to you. I used to have Pokemon with Pokerus that were contagious on my Y, but when I checked, there was no sign of any Pokerus. So any help will be greatly appreciated. In return, I can trade you a Female Moon Ball Gastly with atleast 4IVs.

Thanks in advance!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I know I'll regret it if I don't take this, but I thought I'd ask for another opinion anyway. I've been resetting for a week...

31/0/31/28/30/31 Bold Suicune

Keep? Assuming 252 HP/252 Def/4 Speed, the IVs are essentially the same as 31/0/31/29/31/31 at Lv50...
I posted this a while ago, but I thought I should update. I ended up playing through AS and returning to Suicune to reset for a better one.

An hour or so ago I managed to catch a 31/3/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune. 0-3 Attack is the same stat # at Lv50 (72), so this Suicune has min Attack when used on Battle Spot or in the Maison. :)

I plan to keep this to myself, but if you really need it for a VGC team, you can contact me and I'll try to get someone to clone it for you.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I posted this a while ago, but I thought I should update. I ended up playing through AS and returning to Suicune to reset for a better one.

An hour or so ago I managed to catch a 31/3/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune. 0-3 Attack is the same stat # at Lv50 (72), so this Suicune has min Attack when used on Battle Spot or in the Maison. :)

I plan to keep this to myself, but if you really need it for a VGC team, you can contact me and I'll try to get someone to clone it for you.
Congratumalations!

I suppose I'm a little late, but I am in dire need of an analytic magnemite/ton/zone for my team; I own a shiny adaptability 6 iv porygon-z (although with bad nature, but you could just breed for good one).

FC: 4184-3048-1292 this is in ORAS, however if you have a magneton friend safari in X/Y I also have that game.

* *note: I would be very grateful if in the event that you don't have X or Y (and by extension, the friend safari), the magne you give me would be quiet natured. I'm not going to be so picky as to ask for certain IVs, but it would be a great help for me to obtain a analytic quiet magne (I'll still be grateful though if you just have an analytic magne). Thanks to anyone who responds!

Last edited:
Looking for someone with a Powersaves to clone Buckert's SR mons and check the SVs of 8 eggs. Would be a fairly large job. You may keep non-redis clones of any two monsters on post 3 of my thread as payment.

Edited for clarity.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If someone would be willing to breed and teach a prankster sabeleye that can somehow end up with 247 hp and 174 speed pain split and give it an air balloon I would be eternally greatful. As I will be using it to catch a 6iv naive rayquaza in a nest ball which will then be cloned to hell and spread accross all of smogon for free.

If you get me said sableye I can repay you with a clone of the rayquaza. And I can even help you get started on this project as I have a few 2-3 iv imposter sableye. I just don't have the time to do this project sadly.
You'd probably want it to have 173 Speed. 174 will Speed-tie with a 31 Speed Naive Rayquaza, which defeats the purpose of your testing.

Also, if you don't have the time to breed a Sableye, how will you have time to reset for a 6 IV Rayquaza? Just saying ;P Good luck!

I suppose I'm a little late, but I am in dire need of an analytic magnemite/ton/zone for my team; I own a shiny adaptability 6 iv porygon-z (although with bad nature, but you could just breed for good one).

FC: 4184-3048-1292 this is in ORAS, however if you have a magneton friend safari in X/Y I also have that game.

* *note: I would be very grateful if in the event that you don't have X or Y (and by extension, the friend safari), the magne you give me would be quiet natured. I'm not going to be so picky as to ask for certain IVs, but it would be a great help for me to obtain a analytic quiet magne (I'll still be grateful though if you just have an analytic magne). Thanks to anyone who responds!
I have 2 quiet anylitic magnimite eggs with 31/0/31/31/31/0 ivs but I need it cloned a bit more first then I'll be happy to give one to you.

Ps getting that egg took me 2 months.

I have 2 quiet anylitic magnimite eggs with 31/0/31/31/31/0 ivs but I need it cloned a bit more first then I'll be happy to give one to you.

Ps getting that egg took me 2 months.
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! You cannot fathom how grateful I am right now! If you want I would be MORE than happy to give you that porygon! Also, I need your FC and 3DS (possibly in game?) name so we can trade.

3DS name: mr.mommy (no caps) * not sure if it matters, but: ORAS in game name is Josh*
FC: 4184-3048-1292

I really have no idea if I need your 3DS name or in game name. Just in case though, you should give me both.

Last edited:
Can somebody trade me a Pokemon with Pokerus thats still contagious? I just need to spread it, then Ill trade it back to you. I used to have Pokemon with Pokerus that were contagious on my Y, but when I checked, there was no sign of any Pokerus. So any help will be greatly appreciated. In return, I can trade you a Female Moon Ball Gastly with atleast 4IVs.

Thanks in advance!

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! You cannot fathom how grateful I am right now! If you want I would be MORE than happy to give you that porygon! Also, I need your FC so we can trade.
Ok please note that I have to have the egg cloned a few times first by someone else so that may take a day or so but with luck you should have an egg by tomorrow.

Ok please note that I have to have the egg cloned a few times first by someone else so that may take a day or so but with luck you should have an egg by tomorrow.

Ok, that's completely fine! If you saw my other post containing my 3DS name and in game name, you would've seen that I need yours as well (including FC code) to friend and trade you. Also, do you still want the porygon? Once again, thank you so much!

FC: 4814-3048-1292
IGN: Josh
3DS name: mr.mommy
*also keep in mind that since tomorrow is, well, Christmas, you might not hear from me until around 1:00 P.M.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)