Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok turns out my cloner has bigger priorities atm so if anyone wants to clone a very good magnimite egg a few times I would appreciate it a lot.
I also need 2-3 clones of said egg and you can keep as many clones and redis it as much as you want, just give me credit.

Anyone with a spare Everstone? I can't seem to find mine o.0 Probably released a random pkmn for space and have it hold it beforehand or I'm just blind. Can offer Marill, Shroomish or Charmander spitbacks :S

Does any one want a free
  • Dive Ball female 5IV Jolly Dry Skin Drain Punch Croagunk
  • Pokeball 5IV Adamant/Jolly Beldum
  • or Quick Ball 31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Impish Gligar
All free if you want one. Merry Christmas :)
I'd like the Gligar, if it hasn't been taken yet, I will be putting a flabebe lol 13-14 on the GTS with the message sforzanda

Getting really tired of this trolling Virizion...

31/29/31/8/31/30 Jolly HP Water.

I'm tempted to keep this and move on to Heatran, (but first a Speed-checking, Sleep-inducing Smeargle) but that Speed... Keep or toss? (just like Cobalion, it'd be more personal than trade worth)

I'm tempted to keep this and move on to Heatran, (but first a Speed-checking, Sleep-inducing Smeargle) but that Speed... Keep or toss? (just like Cobalion, it'd be more personal than trade worth)
I'd keep it. Its not going to use hidden power anyway if you're aiming for Jolly. 30 is the same as 31 at level 50, so depending one what you were using it for, I'd say its an awesome SR.

I would toss, you're missing the speed tie against other +nature base 108s (Infernape, Terrakion, other Virizion) and you've only got the one offensive stat to worry about.
I'd keep it. Its not going to use hidden power anyway if you're aiming for Jolly. 30 is the same as 31 at level 50, so depending one what you were using it for, I'd say its an awesome SR.
30 isn't the same as 31 if you're investing EVs in the stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)