Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump because I suck at timing
I'd keep, the slightly imperfect spa doesn't make much of a difference
With 29 spa - 252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 274-325 (67.8 - 80.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

With 31 spa - 252 SpA Life Orb Latios Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mew: 277-328 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Just confirming as not to waste my time: faster pokemon's abilities always go first right? (In this case Staraptor Intimidate vs Kyogre Drizzle)

When soft reseting for kyogre/groudon after being the elite four, has anyone had problems where their synchronizer just fails no matter how many times you SR? going through that issue right now and i'm getting to the point of frustration

When soft reseting for kyogre/groudon after being the elite four, has anyone had problems where their synchronizer just fails no matter how many times you SR? going through that issue right now and i'm getting to the point of frustration
I'm not sure if the odds are similar to previous gens being 50% chance for the caught pokemon to be of the same nature. All I can say is keep trying and if you feel frustrated take some breaks first it would help you go a long way. Speaking of which I should get a syncher right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)