Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked best ball for lugia, never mentioned where it would be caught ^^"
I still have 10 days till I get ORAS, since I am getting 2 carts, I will be SRing for all legends in AS, so I will spend the next few days ironing out plans, preparing syncs, HP and speed checkers etc. Can anyone help me with calcing and stuff, also choosing balls to catch in Range of acceptable IVs.For eg. I am will to accept a timid 29-31/e/31/28-30/31/30 Latios with HP fire in great ball for my Latios SR

Shouldn't this be enough to say that they are gonna be caught and SRed in ORAS

I still have 10 days till I get ORAS, since I am getting 2 carts, I will be SRing for all legends in AS, so I will spend the next few days ironing out plans, preparing syncs, HP and speed checkers etc. Can anyone help me with calcing and stuff, also choosing balls to catch in Range of acceptable IVs.For eg. I am will to accept a timid 29-31/e/31/28-30/31/30 Latios with HP fire in great ball for my Latios SR

Shouldn't this be enough to say that they are gonna be caught and SRed in ORAS
Bro, I replied to azu in the first place, not you

could anyone clone me some master balls? i want to start soft reseting legends in OR but without master balls its just tedius i will try to give a good thing in return.

toshady4ladies no it isn't, maybe delete that post before nexus sees it, he might infract you...

List of legends I need suggestions for

Enough planning for now​

will an EU one work on an American AS cart?
dont know much about this stuff lol
well unfortunately, no. Firstly the X and Y code only works on X and Y... second I'm pretty sure that theres an issue with regions, so a European code has to be used on a European game... but not 100% sure, either way my first point is the important bit

well unfortunately, no. Firstly the X and Y code only works on X and Y... second I'm pretty sure that theres an issue with regions, so a European code has to be used on a European game... but not 100% sure, either way my first point is the important bit
i assumed as much but i had to give it a shot lol

i lost the chance for the code due to them selling out any chance you get me one for my X?im european

Someone who can help me transfer my pokes from X to ORAS? I am ready to pay for it
Question: Sceptile hidden ability doubles his speed if he use his item, if Sceptile is use his mega stone the ability will effect?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Someone who can help me transfer my pokes from X to ORAS? I am ready to pay for it
Question: Sceptile hidden ability doubles his speed if he use his item, if Sceptile is use his mega stone the ability will effect?
How many mons do you need transferred? I don't want anything in return, I am busy soft resetting for Shiny Zekrom but if really no one is helping you, I will.

How many mons do you need transferred? I don't want anything in return, I am busy soft resetting for Shiny Zekrom but if really no one is helping you, I will.
Really? Thanks so much!!! I know you i can trust you because you are here very often :) well not so many but i will transfer like 15-20 pokes,is this a problem?
Pm me :)

i do not believe sceptiles ability works with the stone as the stone will not be "consumed" similar to leftovers, i dont believe a leftover heal tick starts unburden

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Really? Thanks so much!!! I know you i can trust you because you are here very often :) well not so many but i will transfer like 15-20 pokes,is this a problem?
Pm me :)
Post the exact number on my wall, so I know the amount of fodder mons I need to catch.

Post the exact number on my wall, so I know the amount of fodder mons I need to catch.
Thanks man! its mostly my battle pokes, legends and breeding and spitbacks so like tomorow or at friday beacuse i will buy it at friday so i will look and tell you excatly, and always remember that i own you :) one more question! Which game to buy? I think OR is better since Primal Groudon is better no?

ash1236 what IVs should I go for?I am thinking, can you helpme narrow down on the nature etc.?Also help me calculate the stats the checkers would need?

Timid 29-31/e/31/28+/31/30

Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest/Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31

Impish/Careful/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

Calm/Modest/Relaxed
31/x/31/31/31/0 or 31

Careful/Sassy
31/31/31/x/31/0 or 31

Hasty
29-31/31/28-31/31/29-31/31

???

???

???

Calm/Bold/modest/timid
31/x/30-31/30-31/31/31 (HP Grass or Ice are fine)

Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31

???

???

Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31

Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

Rash 29-31/31/29-31/31/28-31/31

Timid
30-31/x/30-31/31/31/31

Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

Calm 31/x/31/30-31/31/31(HP Electric)

31/x/30/31/31/31(HP Ice)

OMGGGGG please tell me i can keep

edit: Naive
30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/22-23/30-31
HP Ghost (idk if that can help narrow this down)
Like are those few iv points in sDef going to make him any MORE vulnerable to an ice beam (or the rare ancient power)

OMGGGGG please tell me i can keep

edit: Naive
30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/22-23/30-31
HP Ghost (idk if that can help narrow this down)
Like are those few iv points in sDef going to make him any MORE vulnerable to an ice beam (or the rare ancient power)
Honestly, unless you're too conflicted, then I would decide for yourself. Since you really want to keep it, then I would. If it was MY opinion, despite the ehh hidden power, I would keep.
There's also the rare Powder snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)