Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say keep it if you dont want HP ice considering the spdef loss is pratically noone
Honestly, unless you're too conflicted, then I would decide for yourself. Since you really want to keep it, then I would. If it was MY opinion, despite the ehh hidden power, I would keep.
There's also the rare Powder snow
Does HP ghost even help against any threats in OU? Heck idk why you'd care about HP ice even except the coverage really and ghost has decent coverage as well

Not really.
Fair enough lol
This is what im thinking then

T-bolt
Knock off
T-wave
Iron tail (fairy and rock coverage but crap accuracy)/Volt switch/Brickbreak(LS/R break and far more reliable rock coverage)

also what kind of item should i use on him?
i am keeping btw lol

Fair enough lol
This is what im thinking then

T-bolt
Knock off
T-wave
Iron tail (fairy and rock coverage but crap accuracy)/Volt switch/Brickbreak(LS/R break and far more reliable rock coverage)

also what kind of item should i use on him?
i am keeping btw lol
...You DO realize that Thundurus gets Flash Cannon, right?
And Life Orb.

I don't recall reading a definitive answer on this, but are the Lati@site and Soul Dew trade-able to X and Y? I know the new Megastones and moves aren't, but the Lati stones were already in X and Y's code along with, if I remember correctly, the Soul Dew.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't recall reading a definitive answer on this, but are the Lati@site and Soul Dew trade-able to X and Y? I know the new Megastones and moves aren't, but the Lati stones were already in X and Y's code along with, if I remember correctly, the Soul Dew.
I'm sure Lati@site is tradeable between both games, however I'm not sure about soul dew, it should since it exists in both games though.

OMGGGGG please tell me i can keep

edit: Naive
30-31/30-31/30-31/30-31/22-23/30-31
HP Ghost (idk if that can help narrow this down)
Like are those few iv points in sDef going to make him any MORE vulnerable to an ice beam (or the rare ancient power)
tbh the best reason to be running Naive Thundy is for Defiant sets and you can't get HA :(
Still a really great catch esp if you want to run knock off, I'd say keep unless you were set on a certain HP type

I'm surprised everyone chooses ball types based purely on matching colors. If anything I prioritize the concept of the ball's design being consistent with what I'm catching. So, for example, I would never catch Rayquaza in a Nest Ball. Another consideration is that contrasting color schemes can sometimes look better. For example, I think the colors of the Timer Ball (which match shiny Lugia) complement regular Lugia really well.

I'm surprised everyone chooses ball types based purely on matching colors. If anything I prioritize the concept of the ball's design being consistent with what I'm catching. So, for example, I would never catch Rayquaza in a Nest Ball. Another consideration is that contrasting color schemes can sometimes look better. For example, I think the colors of the Timer Ball (which match shiny Lugia) complement regular Lugia really well.
i never go for ball types, i just use master balls for easier soft reseting xD

tbh the best reason to be running Naive Thundy is for Defiant sets and you can't get HA :(
Still a really great catch esp if you want to run knock off, I'd say keep unless you were set on a certain HP type
Mixed Thundurs sets still sometimes run Prankster if they use Thunder Wave over coverage.

Hey peeps, can someone help me get an egg to my Alpha sapphire? I can give an item (lucky egg, power bracer, heart scale) or maybe a spitback female (heavyball machop, level ball kanga, moonball gastly)

EDIT: Thnx Most!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)