Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one from zero2exe, but thanks. Just looking for a level 100 catching Smeargle now, don't care if it's cloned.
I have a level 50 Shiny flawless Smeargle, with thunderwave, endeavor, false swipe and spore. I use focus sash endeavor sometimes, but I'm sure you could level it level 100 if you want. I'll trade it for being un-banned from #smogonwifi. Nexus wont answer my PMs.
:(

Anyways, I'm also looking for someone to rare candy my Starly to level 41 with out evolving for Final Gambit, then let it evolve at level 41, and again at level 42, then give me six clones (I know people who see this are going to want one; lol).

[398] Shiny Staraptor
OT: Rey (58834) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Reckless
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: $teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Is there a way to get a specific mirage place to pop up or is it random? How often are mirage spots changed?
They're random. Iirc, your Mirage Spot changes daily. You can get more mirage spots by interacting with passerbys.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
LF someone to battle with me to set up KeyBV, PM/VM me.
edit: being helped. Apparently KeyBV doesn't want to work for me.

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a level 50 Shiny flawless Smeargle, with thunderwave, endeavor, false swipe and spore. I use focus sash endeavor sometimes, but I'm sure you could level it level 100 if you want. I'll trade it for being un-banned from #smogonwifi. Nexus wont answer my PMs.
Sorry, already got one.

Anyways, I'm also looking for someone to rare candy my Starly to level 41 with out evolving for Final Gambit, then let it evolve at level 41, and again at level 42, then give me six clones (I know people who see this are going to want one; lol).

[398] Shiny Staraptor
OT: Rey (58834) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Reckless
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Notes: $teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me.
Still need help?

If I get a Mirage Spot I like, can I keep it there by constantly changing the date of my DS to prevent a new MS from generating?

(Planning an ORAS shiny H/A Ditto hunt)

So I am working on a team best suited to catch legendaries. I heard have arena trap for the johto dogs/beasts because they can flee. I heard breloom effect spore is a good recommendation. I have a lvl 100 lugia. Only pokemon i think that can stand up against deoxys i think. i hope that doesnt ko it either lol.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
So I am working on a team best suited to catch legendaries. I heard have arena trap for the johto dogs/beasts because they can flee. I heard breloom effect spore is a good recommendation. I have a lvl 100 lugia. Only pokemon i think that can stand up against deoxys i think. i hope that doesnt ko it either lol.
There are no legendaries that flee in Pokémon OR/AS. Get a Lv. 100 False Swipe Spore Breloom. Not effect spore, as the Pokémon could wake up and attack Breloom, receiving an effect like poison. To wall Deoxys, use a Sableye, as he isn't affected by either of Deoxys' moves that actually do damage.

Last edited:
so use sable eye against deoxys? what is the stratagedy there? and geesh, i dont think i've ever gotten a pokemon to lvl 100 unless by trade.

Is there anyone around who wouldn't mind helping me move 9 items from Y to OR?
some one helped me today, so i can do the same back. let me finish this gym battle then i will be free. and then after helping you off to bed :P

Last edited:
Sableye is immune to both Psycho Boost and Hyper Beam since it's a Dark/Ghost type, it walls Deoxys completely regardless of level.
should i teach sable eye false swipe and a sleep inducing move?

for every other legendary, i can get a breloom up to lvl 50. that is if i spent out all my pokemiles on rare candies. is lvl 50 good enough for breloom? i also heard dusk ball and quick balls are the best to use?

for every other legendary, i can get a breloom up to lvl 50. that is if i spent out all my pokemiles on rare candies. is lvl 50 good enough for breloom? i also heard dusk ball and quick balls are the best to use?
Sableye cannot learn either, basically you send it in to wall deoxys and through balls at it. This also works with the lake guardians.

Lv 50 breloom gets destroyed quite easily by most legendaries, I have used one myself at lv 80 and it goes down fast.

Spiritomb is what I used for the pixies (damned azelf nasty plots) and will use for deoxys as it can learn Hypnosis.

Sableye cannot learn either, basically you send it in to wall deoxys and through balls at it. This also works with the lake guardians.

Lv 50 breloom gets destroyed quite easily by most legendaries, I have used one myself at lv 80 and it goes down fast.
well i can get up to lvl 30 rare candies. can i catch a high lvl breloom in the wild anywhere? or do i have to lvl a shroomish up? surely there must be an easier way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)