Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have a uk diancie code to trade ideally for a competative pokemon. I have the code but the trade is for someone new to competative ivs so generous offers are good!

The RNG-gods have graced me with this...

Latios
31/17-19/31/30/31/31 = Hidden Power [Electric/Grass]
Timid Nature

How important is Hidden Power [Fire/Fighting] for Latios/Mega Latios in ORAS metagames?
HP Fire hits Ferrothorn, Skarmory and other steel types. While HP Fighting hits common switch ins like Bisharp/Tyranitar, to prevent from getting Pursuit trapped.

I am looking for any HA Tauros!!

Here is what I am willing to trade.

1. Cloning Service of 1 Pokemon holding item of your choice.

2. 6IV, Impish/Overcoat Mandibuzz with Roost/Defog/Tailwind/Foul Play. - Battle Ready
3. 6IV, Adamant Feraligatr with Crunch/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/ Dragon Dance - Battle Ready
4. 6IV, Modest/Swift Swim Seismitoad with Scald/Uproar/Earth Power/Sludge Bomb - Battle Ready
5. 6IV, Jolly/Dry Skin Toxicroak with Fake Out/Poison Jab/Drain Punch and Sucker Punch - Battle Ready

My FC is 5472 - 8850 -9126. IGN Hatsune Miku

I am looking for any HA Tauros!!

Here is what I am willing to trade.

1. Cloning Service of 1 Pokemon holding item of your choice.

2. 6IV, Impish/Overcoat Mandibuzz with Roost/Defog/Tailwind/Foul Play. - Battle Ready
3. 6IV, Adamant Feraligatr with Crunch/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/ Dragon Dance - Battle Ready
4. 6IV, Modest/Swift Swim Seismitoad with Scald/Uproar/Earth Power/Sludge Bomb - Battle Ready
5. 6IV, Jolly/Dry Skin Toxicroak with Fake Out/Poison Jab/Drain Punch and Sucker Punch - Battle Ready

My FC is 5472 - 8850 -9126. IGN Hatsune Miku
I can get you one can I get info on the mandibuzz? Like evs

Yeah adamant ralts as sync, I don't have time to do the whole speed and final gambit check, just using my in game team and the ralts and I've gotten good results, I just hate all these cut scenes ;(
Just KO it and wait till the postgame to catch it. Then you only have to deal with the short cutscene in the beginning instead of the 10 min cutscene afterwards. If you already did that... Then all I can say is good luck.

does anyone have an 4-5 iv adamant bisharp spitback? I can give you 4-5 Ivs jolly ralts w/ great ball in return for it.

so no one is sure yet? that sucks I dont wanna waste my time on it and I cant wait till people find out if I want to contuinue the game:(
http://www.reddit.com/r/ShinyPokemon/comments/2n8ynv/there_stop_worrying/
http://i.imgur.com/pmVn0Ps.png

I could have been trasnferred to X and Y use the shiny-code .

So it's up to you to believe it .

Honestly, beside from the cool looking pentagon, an rng (some people might disagree) rayquayza and pentagon rayquayza are no different. In fact, the rng one might be better Ivs than your shiny pentagon rayquayza.
Beside, You WILL have more time enjoying the game rather than spending countless hour SR it.
For me, the remake is about re-visit your childhood before all this Ivs and Evs stuffs right ;) ?

http://www.reddit.com/r/ShinyPokemon/comments/2n8ynv/there_stop_worrying/
http://i.imgur.com/pmVn0Ps.png

I could have been trasnferred to X and Y use the shiny-code .

So it's up to you to believe it .

Honestly, beside from the cool looking pentagon, an rng (some people might disagree) rayquayza and pentagon rayquayza are no different. In fact, the rng one might be better Ivs than your shiny pentagon rayquayza.
Beside, You WILL have more time enjoying the game rather than spending countless hour SR it.
For me, the remake is about re-visit your childhood before all this Ivs and Evs stuffs right ;) ?
well its more about colelcting for me and its just that rayquazza is the only legend I actualy like shiny the others I almost all hate or dont care about. I just wanted one with my ot and I want the pentagon on it

i a joly rayquazza with the ivs listed worth keeping if I dont wana spend hours to reset since without masterball ray is a bitch to capture

30 26 6 26 30 30
31 27 7 27 31 31

Latios - #381 (Timid)
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 0 - 3
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 31 (Somewhat vain)
Speed: 30 - 31

I trained it 12 speed EV and the speed is 89, so the speed is flawless right? Just want to make sure so the IV calc is not wrong! Got it on the 4th reset, probably will keep since I wasn't aiming for flawless and I wanna progress in the story :P Can always catch a southern island one later on my Alpha Sapphire :)

Last edited:

Latios - #381 (Timid)
HP: 27 - 29
Att: 0 - 3
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 31 (Somewhat vain)
Speed: 30 - 31

I trained it 12 speed IV and the speed is 89, so the speed is flawless right? Just want to make sure so he IV calc is not wrong! Got it on the 4th reset, probably will keep since I wasn't aiming for flawless and I wanna progress in the story :P Can always catch a southern island one later on my Alpha Sapphire :)
wow that one is realy great youre so lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)