Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mostthe3rd for the offer. Sadly I have yet to see a ditto in my AS playthrough so I can't put it on GTS as a desired pokemon. Being frustrated at the moment by the mirage islands. Once I see a Ditto I'll let you know.
You should be able to type it with the letters. (I've had this question a few times now. I will add it to the FAQ soon)
(Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

don't do it, you'll regret it. especially if you want your lati to be used competitively. latias needs her bulk and her mega's attack sucks anyways
So it's Timid or gtfo? I'm not looking for trade bait but the option to use it in BS.

Latias is the bulkier of the pair right? So is calm an option?

I may be wrong, but I heard that in ORAS it's possible to have HP Fire with a 31 IV speed stat. Is it true, or is it not? I tried google, but it kept on showing me XY stuff so it was pretty much useless.

I may be wrong, but I heard that in ORAS it's possible to have HP Fire with a 31 IV speed stat. Is it true, or is it not? I tried google, but it kept on showing me XY stuff so it was pretty much useless.
As far as I know, HP Fire spreads are/have always been:
31/Even/31/30/31/30
31/Odd/30/30/31/30
30/Even/31/30/31/30
30/Odd/30/30/31/30

Pretty sure nothing has changed between XY and ORAS as far as HP goes.

I haven't been here since 2013 so please bear with me. I have a couple of questions:
  • Can you edit the title of threads made in the wi-fi section? Specifically trade threads (to indicate open and closed).
  • Is it allowed for me to make a trade thread and be constantly updating it for about a month or 2 before I'm actually ready to trade or is there a place we can upload
    prototypes of our trade threads? I'm asking this because I have to sort through the pokemon files I have on my computer and read each one to input the pokemon's description on the trade thread but I don't want to do it all in one day.
  • Is there a place where I can check the value of certain pokemon?

I haven't been here since 2013 so please bear with me. I have a couple of questions:
  • Can you edit the title of threads made in the wi-fi section? Specifically trade threads (to indicate open and closed).
  • Is it allowed for me to make a trade thread and be constantly updating it for about a month or 2 before I'm actually ready to trade or is there a place we can upload
    prototypes of our trade threads? I'm asking this because I have to sort through the pokemon files I have on my computer and read each one to input the pokemon's description on the trade thread but I don't want to do it all in one day.
  • Is there a place where I can check the value of certain pokemon?
1. Yes, you can update titles in such a manner.
2. What people do is they reserve XX amount of posts, and then go back and edit them at their own convenience. Your last reserve post also typically indicates that it is "okay" for people to start posting now.
3. What do you mean by this? Relative trade value? IV values? If the latter, there's an Ace Trainer in the PC at Battle Resort in ORAS.

1. Yes, you can update titles in such a manner.
2. What people do is they reserve XX amount of posts, and then go back and edit them at their own convenience. Your last reserve post also typically indicates that it is "okay" for people to start posting now.
3. What do you mean by this? Relative trade value? IV values? If the latter, there's an Ace Trainer in the PC at Battle Resort in ORAS.
Thanks for the answers. For my third question I was asking about the trade values of pokemon. I haven't really been playing pokemon since HG/SS competitively so 5th and 6th gen pokemon are new to me. I'm doing my research as fast as I can.

im looking for a trustworthy cloner to clone a pokemon for me im willing to pay for it if needed but you cant keep a copy for yourself. thats because its a ribbon project and I dont have redis rights on it.

the clone is for the original owner frogoholic101

I have earned him al gen 6 ribons on that pokemon and he would love to have the improved one as well:)

I'm looking for someone to *lend me* their lopunnite. What I mean by that is you trade it over, I use it until I get my own in the late game, and then I give it back. I'm willing to breed you a 5IV poke or get you a BP item for your troubles (I just want to play through the game with it). Throw me a PM or reply on this thread.

Thanks!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for the answers. For my third question I was asking about the trade values of pokemon. I haven't really been playing pokemon since HG/SS competitively so 5th and 6th gen pokemon are new to me. I'm doing my research as fast as I can.
Value is pretty subjective...everyone values things differently. The best thing to do would be to browse around active trade shops here and get some sort of idea of what things are considered valuabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)