Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit!

I was SRing for Latias and was only looking at the stats so I pressed the buttons to reset but I fumbled a bit so I didn't reset the game when I looked I noticed that my Lati is shiny! I'm not sure if I should keep it or not though because the stats aren't perfect. :(

I was scared to check because I could tell from eyeballing that the sp.def sucked.

Fears confirmed. :( Fuck you attack, fuck you.

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 3 / 30 - 31

Keep or toss people? This is a shiny latias.
Keep it lol

I was scared to check because I could tell from eyeballing that the sp.def sucked.

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 3 / 30 - 31

If its shiny, I'd say keep

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 0 - 3 / 31

so troll . :3 I'd say keep, it's shiny :]

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Keep it. Games can be restarted on a whim, but non-breedable Gen VI shinies are not easy to replace.

Plus, you can always trade for a flawless one.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

yea, special defense sucks but still man you keep stuff like that without question. also, what is the hidden power of the latias?

can help determine its exact IVs

Keep it. Games can be restarted on a whim, but non-breedable Gen VI shinies are not easy to replace.

Plus, you can always trade for a flawless one.
I think this is what I needed to hear. It may seem like an obvious keep to some of you but the competitiveness of the poke is always going to matter to me. I really wanted to have a good ORAS Latias with my own OT but I guess I can always restart the game (not looking forward to that at all :/). This was only my 10th reset or so so it's not like I was bored or tired of it. Ugh. I should be thrilled but I'm so annoyed with that stupid, trolly attack. >:(

AfroThunderRule I won't know until I reach the HP checker.

Last edited:
Are PP ups and PP Maxes worth anything for minor trading?
Yes.
7 hours of work and I got this:
Cresselia - #488 (Bold) : 31 / 4 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 29
I think this is my keeper. My patience is absolutely dead at this point. What does everyone else think? (btw this is the best spread I have gotten)
Keep. Atk IV is low, which is good, minimizing confusion dmg (especially in VGC w/ stupid swagger and crap) and it's stats that it care about are good and has a relatively good speed IV for a Cresselia.

Yes.

Keep. Atk IV is low, which is good, minimizing confusion dmg (especially in VGC w/ stupid swagger and crap) and it's stats that it care about are good and has a relatively good speed IV for a Cresselia.
After I EV Train her I'll get a cloner then, I'll have it clonned a few good times and use it to start a Trade Shop. :D And thank you very much,

I can hook you up, what exact hp
157 would be nice
Got this brave groudon for trick room is speed to high
29-31
29-31
29-31
X
29-31
16-17
If the speed is uninvested at level 100 it ends up being 180 is that to high for trick room...should I keep this or is speed to high for trick room

hello,could somebody help me evolve my swirlix please
Ill trade to you so it can evolve and you can trade it back
then ill give you a clone of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)