Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm undecided, Dusk or Nest Ball for Rayquaza? Solely on design/rarity, since I'm doing Jolly and only need to worry about 5 IVs

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So, I'm undecided, Dusk or Nest Ball for Rayquaza? Solely on design/rarity, since I'm doing Jolly and only need to worry about 5 IVs
Neither is rare at this point, both have been done to death. If you want to be unique, do something like Premier or Luxury. I joked about Heal Ball matching it once but now I kind of wish I actually did it.

Neither is rare at this point, both have been done to death. If you want to be unique, do something like Premier or Luxury. I joked about Heal Ball matching it once but now I kind of wish I actually did it.
Heal ball's Pink might actually make an interesting color complement/contrast. Got one for each option so far, so might go for Heal Ball just because they're cheaper.

LF: the shiny movie Arceus (because not everyone can just fly to Japan)

FT: shiny Tokyo Zard with proof, Darkrai codes, flawless shiny Calm Defog Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos (all 3 in apricorn balls)

The 8 year old in me must have this golden deity.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
LF: the shiny movie Arceus (because not everyone can just fly to Japan)

FT: shiny Tokyo Zard with proof, Darkrai codes, flawless shiny Calm Defog Moltres/Articuno/Zapdos (all 3 in apricorn balls)

The 8 year old in me must have this golden deity.
Ha.Ha.Ha.

It's not shiny. Heh.

Just kidding, but wat.

Hasty Mewtwo
30-31/30-31/26-27/30/30-31/30-31

Should I keep it? or should I try for a better one with 31 ivs on its defense?

Ha.Ha.Ha.

It's not shiny. Heh.

Just kidding, but wat.
Just trusting Serebii here:

In Japan, the special pre-order promotion for the movie has begun and with the purchase of the tickets comes a serial code to allow for the download of Arceus. This is the only distribution of Arceus so far in Generation VI with the Generation VI native mark. At first, it was announced that there are 18 different Arceus being distributed at random, but a 19th version has been received by players. This Arceus is a special Shiny Arceus, marking the first time Arceus has legitimately been available as a Shiny since its reveal and release in 2009

Esmeya

Hasty Mewtwo

I would keep it if you're tired of SRing, if you're not 30-31 is better to look for in defenses.

Esmeya

Just trusting Serebii here:

In Japan, the special pre-order promotion for the movie has begun and with the purchase of the tickets comes a serial code to allow for the download of Arceus. This is the only distribution of Arceus so far in Generation VI with the Generation VI native mark. At first, it was announced that there are 18 different Arceus being distributed at random, but a 19th version has been received by players. This Arceus is a special Shiny Arceus, marking the first time Arceus has legitimately been available as a Shiny since its reveal and release in 2009
I guess you missed the just kidding part.

The way the event works is that there's 18 plate variations plus the shiny chance (it functions like locking genders when receiving wondercards apparently). So you have 1/18 chance for plate and ??? chance for shiny.

Unless you're okay with receiving a garbage cloned one from an unknown source or something.

Edit: It's essentially an extremely stupid lottery, some might get an uneven chance with more codes though. Your best bet would be to find someone on reddit and do a code redeem that way.

I guess you missed the just kidding part.

The way the event works is that there's 18 plate variations plus the shiny chance (it functions like locking genders when receiving wondercards apparently). So you have 1/18 chance for plate and ??? chance for shiny.

Unless you're okay with receiving a garbage cloned one from an unknown source or something.

Edit: It's essentially an extremely stupid lottery, some might get an uneven chance with more codes though. Your best bet would be to find someone on reddit and do a code redeem that way.
I know- and I don't care about it being cloned/having crap IVs. Just want to have a shiny one.

There is literally no chance of me getting one on r/pokemon traded btw- the market is flodded with codes and all my decent pokemon are cloned.

Esmeya

I know- and I don't care about it being cloned/having crap IVs. Just want to have a shiny one.

There is literally no chance of me getting one on r/pokemon traded btw- the market is flodded with codes and all my decent pokemon are cloned.
All you have is scrap, darkrai, etc?

Diancies are a decent ratio at the moment, as well as ORAS legends, but if those are also cloned then yeah. Just wait it out (or go to GameFAQs, ew).

Will this Mewtwo have any trade value?
Mewtwo:
Jolly
30/31/31/xx/20,21/31
The special defense is far too low.

/me want one too

I don't know if KeldeoJustified is from Japan or not, but he was SRing for Scraps and gave you the Serena Fennekin, so maybe we should ask him :)

TSV hatch a bunch of shinies. I think people will ask you for about... 5 of them? Idrk, a Diancie code went for 3 shinies, so I can't tell

Will this Mewtwo have any trade value?
Mewtwo:
Jolly
30/31/31/xx/20,21/31
You little bastard, are you trying to copy my precious Heal Ball Jolly Mewtwo? ):<

Hasty Mewtwo

I'll keep only if Speed = 31

what are u talking about? I've caught mine in MasterBall and I'm planning to use mega mewtwo x so I need jolly nature
Lol it was a joke, I (painfully) SR'd a Jolly Mewtwo last month, so yeah

Like I always say, "when in doubt, Net it out :)"

Speaking of which, anyone have a HA Net Ball Heracross? I can't believe I haven't done that yet lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)