Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
TSV hatch a bunch of shinies. I think people will ask you for about... 5 of them? Idrk, a Diancie code went for 3 shinies, so I can't tell
Diancie doesn't compare and no one wants competitive custom shinies for shiny Arceus on reddit, they want events.

anyone on smogon who has or is gonna get an shiny arceus? I pay handsomly for it even if it has crap ivs
Rather unlikely.

I know but it never hurts to ask right?
not gonna take that chance I dont mind a clone but asside from that I only want legit stuff
Like I said, is either that, finding someone really generous, or hacking it yourself. Perhaps /r/casualpokemontrades or /r/relaxedpokemontrades could give you other options

So, I'm trying to work out what would be the best 4 egg moves for a Physical (Adamant) Bulbasaur/Venusaur. Currently I've decided on the following:

- Power Whip
- Curse
- Skull Bash

but I can't work out what I should do for the fourth. Was thinking Endure, but any opinions are welcome! :D

-----------------------------------------

Also, am I able to make a tread thread but not open it straight away? Want to make one and then add to it for a couple weeks before opening for trades. Am I allowed to do so?

So, I'm trying to work out what would be the best 4 egg moves for a Physical (Adamant) Bulbasaur/Venusaur. Currently I've decided on the following:

- Power Whip
- Curse
- Skull Bash

but I can't work out what I should do for the fourth. Was thinking Endure, but any opinions are welcome! :D

Also, am I able to make a tread thread but not open it straight away? Want to make one and then add to it for a couple weeks before opening for trades. Am I allowed to do so?
IDK the first part but yes to second

- Power Whip
- Curse
- Skull Bash

Grassy Terrain? That's what mine has, anyways

------------------------------------------

Yes, like .com once said, become a Nike ad and just do it

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, like .com once said, become a Nike ad and just do it
I did...? That doesn't sound like something I'd say.
While I'm here, you can do this, but you could also just do the formatting in a PM to a friend, and then Copy/Paste the posts into a thread in a few weeks time once you are ready to open it. It also means you won't have to needlessly bump your own thread once every two weeks when you think of another section you want to add, since you can always just add another post in the PM until you're sure you have enough (and then reserve another 3 or 4 just in case).

I did...? That doesn't sound like something I'd say.

While I'm here, you can do this, but you could also just do the formatting in a PM to a friend, and then Copy/Paste the posts into a thread in a few weeks time once you are ready to open it. It also means you won't have to needlessly bump your own thread once every two weeks when you think of another section you want to add, since you can always just add another post in the PM until you're sure you have enough (and then reserve another 3 or 4 just in case).
Oh cool, that sounds quite handy actually. Thanks for the advice :D

Quick question: Can Bulbasaur breed with Charmander because they share the Monster Egg Group? Seems insane to think they do but...?

Last edited:

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh cool, that sounds quite handy actually. Thanks for the advice :D

Quick question: Can Bulbasaur breed with Charmander because they share the Monster Egg Group? Seems insane to think they do but...?
If they share the same egg group, yes.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for someone willing to help me do some one-by-one egg transfers to my other cart with a changed SV (via YABD, before my PokeBank expires, which by then I must update my 2DS to reload its subscription, and after updating I won't be able to use YABD anymore)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
anyone on smogon who has or is gonna get an shiny arceus? I pay handsomly for it even if it has crap ivs
Sorry, but you won't be finding one on Smogon now, it just came out yesterday and no one here really gets Japan events.
If you want an unhacked one, you'll probably have to go to r/PokemonTrades, where no one accepts clones. Also, that Arceus would be worth probably 120 Custom Shinies there (I'm not exaggerating, I've seen less rare events be valued at 30). You'd need to trade a bunch of things to get one, mostly uncloned Japanese and Korean events, probably SR for good IVs. In short, no one who trades here regularly has the resources to trade for one. And if someone offers you it here without extended proof (videos, pictures, etc.) then it's definitely a hack.

Source: I have Cherish Ball flair on r/PokemonTrades

That being said, I have an uncloned Tanabata Jirachi and a PCTC Pikazard pair uncloned with proof. If anyone else has things like this and would like to pool our resources to get Smogon an Arceus, I'd definitely be down.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Sorry, but you won't be finding one on Smogon now, it just came out yesterday and no one here really gets Japan events.
If you want an unhacked one, you'll probably have to go to r/PokemonTrades, where no one accepts clones. Also, that Arceus would be worth probably 120 Custom Shinies there (I'm not exaggerating, I've seen less rare events be valued at 30). You'd need to trade a bunch of things to get one, mostly uncloned Japanese and Korean events, probably SR for good IVs. In short, no one who trades here regularly has the resources to trade for one. And if someone offers you it here without extended proof (videos, pictures, etc.) then it's definitely a hack.

That being said, I have an uncloned Tanabata Jirachi and a PCTC Pikazard pair uncloned with proof. If anyone else has things like this and would like to pool our resources to get Smogon an Arceus, I'd definitely be down.
No one is trading customes for Arceus, it's event for events at the moment for a normal Arceus.

A shiny one is worth more than 120 custom shinies right now on r/pokemontrades because it comes in conjunction with another random legend from the movie. However, getting someone to get a preorder/redeem for you is fairly cheap, they're allowed to keep a shiny one if they get it during the redeem if they state this prior which is butt.

ouch hopefully something comes to the west as well then:(

I have some events but nothing too rare and im pretty sure there arent any clones of some of them but I dont wanna part with them if I cant clone them:(

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
No one is trading customes for Arceus, it's event for events at the moment for a normal Arceus.

A shiny one is worth more than 120 custom shinies right now on r/pokemontrades because it comes in conjunction with another random legend from the movie. However, getting someone to get a preorder/redeem for you is fairly cheap, they're allowed to keep a shiny one if they get it during the redeem if they state this prior which is butt.
Right, but people at reddit use custom shinies as a value system for events even if they have no intention of trading events for them. I was trying to give an understandable figure of how much they'd be worth.

Yeah, I'd really not like to deal with getting a bunch of codes redeemed by someone who might just keep it anyways. It would probably better to wait a bit until there are some actually in circulation.
ouch hopefully something comes to the west as well then:(

I have some events but nothing too rare and im pretty sure there arent any clones of some of them but I dont wanna part with them if I cant clone them:(
Don't hold your breath for it :/

I'm slightly confused in regards to the Shiny version of the new Arceus. When is the Plate/Shininess determined? Is it on Code Redemption or pickup at the PokeCenter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)