Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep/toss? This Diancie is unique at least...

31/30/31/8-9/31/31 Careful

Could be a support set in Ubers, although the preferred nature in the dex is Impish or Bold.
I'd toss..it's not an optimal nature, it's not totally flawless and it's not that unique

I really just need a six IV female for breeding; have every other non-legendary monster I need. Try getting it off ooh_shiny.

Cool. I can trade tonight or tomorrow night; busy Tuesday, but available Wednesday. I'm sure we can work something out, I have the Pikachu cloned and ready.

Also, updating with this:

[719] Diancie
OT: Hope (07245) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Careful - Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Moves: Stealth Rock, Diamond Storm, Toxic, Protect, Explosion, possibly mixed
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: The first of two ORAS downloaded Mystry Gifts I received. Stats are just too good to toss.

Would Naive be a nature you can work with at all with Entei? I'm playing Colosseum and I'm currently purifying Pokémon.
I mean, Entei gets piss poor coverage as it is, so SOMETIMES running an HP spread works, but even then you'd want Naughty nature since normal Entei runs Adamant over Jolly. Since it's a colo it's only be worthwhile if it has aforementioned viable hidden power

Anyone have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur(or its evolutions doesn't matter) that they are able to trade me? Nothing about the Bulbasaur matters to me except its ability.

I have the following Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities that I can offer to hopefully get a Bulbasaur.

Alphabetical order:

Absol, Abra, Amaura, Bunnelby, Cubone, Eevee, Feebas, Fennekin, Fletchling, Froakie, Gible, Girafarig, Shellos, Helioptile, Kecleon, Minun, Oshawott, Poochyena, Ralts, Nidoran(M), Shroomish, Snivy, Sudowoodo, Tailow, Togepi, Torchic, Totodile, Tyrunt, Vulpix

Last edited:
Anyone have a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur(or its evolutions doesn't matter) that they are able to trade me? Nothing about the Bulbasaur matters to me except its ability.

I have the following Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities that I can offer to hopefully get a Bulbasaur.

Alphabetical order:

Absol, Abra, Amaura, Bunnelby, Cubone, Eevee, Feebas, Fennekin, Fletchling, Froakie, Gible, Girafarig, Shellos, Helioptile, Kecleon, Minun, Oshawott, Poochyena, Ralts, Nidoran(M), Shroomish, Snivy, Sudowoodo, Tailow, Togepi, Torchic, Totodile, Tyrunt, Vulpix
Hey, I am offering a Bulbasaur like that in my trade thread. You should check it out, and if the Bulbasaur is to your liking, feel free to leave a message. I'd like a HA Togepi for it :)

Hi folks! Still seeking 4EM pokes, offering a number of nice spitbacks, most with decent IVs and EMs.

Please feel free to message me if you'd like to work something out (I still have to compile a list).

Hi guys, I am looking for a mass cloner for a giveaway which I am going to host, the pokemon is a 5IV shiny larvitar with dragon dance. Thanks!

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi folks! Still seeking 4EM pokes, offering a number of nice spitbacks, most with decent IVs and EMs.

Please feel free to message me if you'd like to work something out (I still have to compile a list).
Hey there, if you'd like I could give you one of the following 4EM/IV spitbacks, would appreciate a Safari Ball Geodude spitback of yours in return.^^
Impish | Sturdy | Endeavor, Curse, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Timid | Compoundeyes | Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Double-Edge
Adamant | Guts | Curse, Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock
Brave | Sturdy | Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast
Jolly | Unnerve | Reversal, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Harden

Last edited:
Hey there, if you'd like I could give you one of the following 4EM/IV spitbacks, would appreciate a Safari Ball Geodude spitback of yours in return.^^
Impish | Sturdy | Endeavor, Curse, Superpower, Stealth Rock
Timid | Compoundeyes | Signal Beam, Silver Wind, Whirlwind, Double-Edge
Adamant | Guts | Curse, Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock
Brave | Sturdy | Stealth Rock, Heavy Slam, Rototiller, Rock Blast
Jolly | Unnerve | Reversal, Iron Tail, Dragon Pulse, Harden
I'd love the larvitar :) i can message you my info this evening

I keep getting "Communication with other trainer interrupted" multiple times. This has been 8th/10 times now trying to trade with my second 3ds locally. Wtf is going on?

I keep getting "Communication with other trainer interrupted" multiple times. This has been 8th/10 times now trying to trade with my second 3ds locally. Wtf is going on?
Assuming your Wi-Fi signal is good, I think there might be maintenance.

I got a couple of 4em poke in my spitback thread in my signature

In recent Pokémon content on YouTube I noticed that people manage to turn off their in-game music, but not their in-game sounds. How do they do this? And can I do this too?

This isn't through infared communication by any chance, is it? Everytime I use that method to trade or battle it disconnects 80% of the time because of how specifically they have to be placed by each other.

Reactions: Xen

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
For a 'bulky' mon is it generally better to go 252 ev in hp or 128 in def and sdef? (with both defense base stats being about even)
EV spreads depend on the Pokemon in question. Some may favor Max HP + an Atk stat of choice, and some may favor one defense over the other. Heck, some Pokemon like Hariyama (with high HP but low defenses) may prioritize EVs going in defenses over the HP.

/me toss Ninja Flarg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)