Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I think that wouldn't work. According to bulbapedia, KO'ing the Mimic/Rage user before the battle ends causes the glitch to fail. This will almost certainly level up the Staryu.

However, the glitch allows Ditto to learn Hydro Pump. I suppose breeding a Staryu with a Ditto would pass Hydro Pump if both Pokémon know the move?
That's what I proposed in one of my earlier messages. I have no idea if it works, but I guess it's worth to try it at least. But yeah, using 5 Exp. Shares and having the Smeargle (or whoever has the moveset) get the kills might just put it under 5. Don't quote me on it though, I've done it often enough to see my Pokemon at least grow to level 8 (without the above mentioned things). I guess one could go out of his way to RNG a gen 4 game where Staryu doesn't receive boosted Exp... xD

(any gen 4 Staryu's wouldn't work either I believe, because it's only possible in gen 3 to begin with)

Is there a way to determine redudancy for Friend Safaris?
I've gone on a MASSIVE adding spree for FS's in /r/friendsafari and have added 100 people. I need to make some space as I don't need all FS's.

Is there a way to determine redudancy for Friend Safaris?
I've gone on a MASSIVE adding spree for FS's in /r/friendsafari and have added 100 people. I need to make some space as I don't need all FS's.
Sure. I made a list of everyone and their FS's and the Pokemon they contain. Then, I just looked for the Pokemon I had doubles of and then determined which FS I could delete. It's a slow process, but if you care about your FS's, it's worth it.

Some will be redundant faster than others obviously. I had a lot of the same Pokemon in the Rock and Ghost Safari's.

Lf smeargle (female)
Anybody have 1 to spare? I can trade for decent IV mon that I have, or, I have a non-pentagon phione I'm looking to get rid of.
Also looking for a dark void Darkrai
Pentagon not needed

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
LF a NA Game Stop Mew code, since the closest GS is 1.5 hours away from me.

FT: Stuff from my dead trade thread, or a BP

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: a NA GameStop Mew code, since I can't get it anywhere in my country.

FT: Go to my thread below.

Edit: nvm, flarg's a bae

Last edited:
I just got a couple Mew codes from GameStop (NA). Willing to trade one for some solid LEGIT iv legends (preferably VGC16 ones).

By the way, I'm resetting for a good nature/iv one. Any recommendations on nature? I'm thinking Timid or Calm.

I hope this is the right spot for this.... Looking to donate a mew code to a reputable member that would be willing to do a give away with the resulting mew. BTW so far game stop has been very stingy with the codes...

I've been trying to exchange my Mew code several times this evening but get a "server error/updating" message. Anyone else getting this???

I hope this is the right spot for this.... Looking to donate a mew code to a reputable member that would be willing to do a give away with the resulting mew. BTW so far game stop has been very stingy with the codes...
My GameStop gave me several codes today. Told me I could come back next week to pick up more if I wanted.

Don't know why I would want more tbh haha...

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
My GameStop gave me several codes today. Told me I could come back next week to pick up more if I wanted.

Don't know why I would want more tbh haha...
Must have been the people working today around here. For the dragonite one a while back they would give out stacks at a time-got told today" one per customer". At least they weren't trying to make me buy anything! I am getting some disguises ready... More to come!

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Keep or toss?
Mew Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/30
If only that speed and sp. attack stat were flipped. Does adamant mew fail to outspeed anything with the loss in that one speed IV?

LF HA Female Amaura (decent IV's and a Timid nature are nice but not needed)

Also LF Adamant HA Klink/Klang (IV's don't matter)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)