Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have this or able to breed it? Need badly!

Snorlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Pursuit (EM)
- Self-Destruct (EM)
- Fissure (EM, nice but not completely necessary)

CMT and/or PM me if you can/if you see anything you want. :P

Okay I have a simple question. One I'm sure will get a lot of hate but I'm just going too go for it.

What's the deal with "none redistributable" pokemon? I mean if someone tells me this at the risk of being blacklisted I won't do it but, isn't that kind of bull? For what reason , or I should say, why do you care where your pokemon goes after you trade it? I mean once you trade a pokemon its not yours anymore, it should, in my opinion, be up too the receiver too do whatever he wants with it. I just don't understand the ethics of this.
Have you ever seen all the warnings when you watch a DVD about how it's illegal to copy and profit from a movie? Since you paid for the DVD does that mean you can do whatever you want with it? Same principal. (I don't really care what you think of piracy, it's just an example)

Also yes. You would be blacklisted for it.

Anyone have this or able to breed it? Need badly!

Snorlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Pursuit (EM)
- Self-Destruct (EM)
- Fissure (EM, nice but not completely necessary)

CMT and/or PM me if you can/if you see anything you want. :P
You will have to breed this as a Munchlax as Self destruct is an EM exclusive to Munchlax. Which means you need to breed with some incense + destiny knot, so you cannot control the nature of the child. I could try to get one like this though, any chance you would accept other natures too? Also what ball preference do you have? If you don't care about it, I'll breed it in a luxury ball.

Okay I have a simple question. One I'm sure will get a lot of hate but I'm just going too go for it.

What's the deal with "none redistributable" pokemon? I mean if someone tells me this at the risk of being blacklisted I won't do it but, isn't that kind of bull? For what reason , or I should say, why do you care where your pokemon goes after you trade it? I mean once you trade a pokemon its not yours anymore, it should, in my opinion, be up too the receiver too do whatever he wants with it. I just don't understand the ethics of this.
I think I'm right in saying that Albus has experience of trading his Kyogre to someone then seeing it turning up all over nuggetbridge...u should ask him!
Whilst u and I may be happy that his Kyogre is free in giveaways, saving u hours/days/weeks of work, he has lost a high commodity poke

Uuh, I have a question about the Mew codes being distributed and trades - I know it might sound very silly, but I wasn't very sure what to do. Really. Sorry in advance.
Mew is my favorite pokemon ever, and then when I heard they would distribute it, I was very happy I would have my very own Mew I could soft reset and train! ... And then I found out it was through Serial Code and I don't live anywhere even close to a Gamestop. Do people usually get extra codes to trade? If they do, is there something they'd usually seek for it? I've never seen anyone talking about doing that (and if that's possible, is it way too unreliable to do it or are people usually pretty honest about the codes and everything?D:)...
Lol not silly in the slightest :)

I also have access to a bunch of PAL codes. Not really sure how the code-game compatibility works, but if you find that PAL codes are compatible to your game I'd be glad to give you one fore free.

Speaking of codes, anyone interested in Mew PAL codes PM me :))

Lol not silly in the slightest :)

I also have access to a bunch of PAL codes. Not really sure how the code-game compatibility works, but if you find that PAL codes are compatible to your game I'd be glad to give you one fore free.

Speaking of codes, anyone interested in Mew PAL codes PM me :))
Aah that's very nice, but Marowak2000 had sent me a code and it seems I couldn't receive the gift, so I guess they're not compatible... but thanks a lot for offering me one, really!D:

I am looking for:
- somebody with metal coat to evolte my scyther
thx Unknown Warrior
- a heartscale (too lazy to grind myself) Thx, Marowak2000 again for your help ^^

I can offer:
- 5*31 IV Love Ball Jolly Heracross with Rock Blast
- 5*31 IV Adamant Oshawott
- 6*31 IV Calm HA Female Slowpoke
- 6*31 IV Modest HA Male Abra
- 6*31 IV Adamant Male Magkcarp
- 6*31 IV Bold Male Feebas with Dragon Pulse
- 5*31 IV Male Love Ball Adamant Magikarp lv13 fully EV trained in Speed and Atk with Pokerus
- 5*31 IV Moon Ball Timid Gastly with Disable, Reflect Type, Perish Song

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I am not too familiar with this section and I hope what I'm going to ask isn't against rules. I've checked both the OP, as well as searched through the subforum for this info, and came up empty.

Anyway...

I just got myself a serial code for the Mew event, and I was wondering a couple things:
- Can you soft reset this kind of events?
- Is there some RNG-related way to increase one's chances of getting a good specimen? Just getting a usable nature along with 3 sensible perfect IVs sounds painful, let alone getting something better.

Thank you for your attention.

Sorry guys, I am not too familiar with this section and I hope what I'm going to ask isn't against rules. I've checked both the OP, as well as searched through the subforum for this info, and came up empty.

Anyway...

I just got myself a serial code for the Mew event, and I was wondering a couple things:
- Is there some RNG-related way to increase one's chances of getting a good specimen? Just getting a usable nature along with 3 sensible perfect IVs sounds painful, let alone getting something better.

Yeah, you can SR these kind of events. In every Pokémon Center, there will be a girl dressed in Blue you can talk too. And no, you can't RNG any of it. It's basically just SRing over and over until nice IVs match with a good nature. However, you will always get 3 guaranteed 31's placed randomly, to make it easier for you.

It's pretty terrible lol. I got a 31/x/31/31/31/31 DOCILE Mew yesterday for example. ;(

Anyway...

Yes, you can soft reset Mystery Gifts. No, you can't RNG it, but you're guaranteed at least three flawless IV's every time. (nature is still random, though. Still can't Synchronize Mystery Gifts)

I see... just as I suspected <.< Ah one last question. Does the "girl" who gives mew expire after Feb 24th? Or can I keep soft resetting at will?

The girl will never expire (lol). Only the code can, I believe (don't quote me on it though). So just, redeem the code and save in front of the girl, then SR until 2020 (or longer, because it doesn't expire anyway).
U can be quoted on it, the code has to be redeemed o the game but the girl will stand there forever (im currently SR'ing last Feb Darkrai event!)

You will have to breed this as a Munchlax as Self destruct is an EM exclusive to Munchlax. Which means you need to breed with some incense + destiny knot, so you cannot control the nature of the child. I could try to get one like this though, any chance you would accept other natures too? Also what ball preference do you have? If you don't care about it, I'll breed it in a luxury ball.
Also pointing out that fissure is exclusive to snorlax. So it cannot have selfdestruct / fissure together when bred. Unless you get it from 3rd Gen.

The girl will never expire (lol). Only the code can, I believe (don't quote me on it though). So just, redeem the code and save in front of the girl, then SR until 2020 (or longer, because it doesn't expire anyway).
Actually, I believe the code can be redeemed whenever as well... well not 100% sure, but a friend of mine redeemed the UK GAME Hoopa event code waaay after the distribution finished. I guess the 'end date' might only mark the end of the distribution of physical codes as opposed to their validity. Emphasis on the fact that I'm not sure, and you shouldn't try it at home :P

Actually, I believe the code can be redeemed whenever as well... well not 100% sure, but a friend of mine redeemed the UK GAME Hoopa event code waaay after the distribution finished. I guess the 'end date' might only mark the end of the distribution of physical codes as opposed to their validity. Emphasis on the fact that I'm not sure, and you shouldn't try it at home :P
US codes expire May 31st. It says it on the code card. Pretty much all codes expire, unfortunately they don't tell you when in some cases.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I'm right in saying that Albus has experience of trading his Kyogre to someone then seeing it turning up all over nuggetbridge...u should ask him!
Whilst u and I may be happy that his Kyogre is free in giveaways, saving u hours/days/weeks of work, he has lost a high commodity poke
Ehh not exactly; just to clarify, I actually planned to give away my Kyogre whenever I had my 3DS back from hell maintenance whether this blacklist fiasco happened or not, the fiasco only made "me" do it much sooner than I wanted to, and forced me to completely change the modus operandi that I originally planned, therefore I would've "lost" my high commodity 'mon sooner or later.

Also, everything regarding Redis Rights has already been covered by flarg and Thomaz; although not everyone has the same stances regarding redis rights (some people make their stuff fully redis, others gives them away and don't care about what happen with them afterwards with/without certain "conditions" decided at the OT's discretion, etc etc).

Have you soft reset anything of value? If so, could I have it for scraps? That's what people feel when others trade away their stuff without permission. We only deal here with legit stuff, so takes a lot of time to get quasi or flawless stuff. It's up to whoever did it to specify the trade status of that pokemon. In gen 4 I traded my flawless event Arceus and a week later saw the user I had traded with, offering it as his own a different forum...

Would anybody be able to give me this Pokemon??

Charmander
Ability: Solar Power

I don't really care much about the level or IVs; but I think this Charmander would normally come with 3 Perfect IVs but idk.
I don't really have any good pokemon in return but I could give an Elekid with 3 Perfect IVs- I think they're in Hp attack and speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)