Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really on the fence with this one. So keep/toss?

Zoroark (from the Sly zoroark event (thus the sludge bomb one)
0/28, 29/6/28,29/24,25/31
Lonely

Okay so I feel kinda like a beggar here but, if anyone has an extra shiny or two they can trade I'll take em. I don't mess with RNG and cloning etc, all my pokemon are bred and unfortunately Im just unlucky.. Some 2000+ eggs hatched no shiny :*-( ...

The pokemon I'm most interested in are honedge, ditto, eevee, omanyte. Off the top of my head... But I'll take anything for its trade value.

I don't think I have much of value except standard legendaries you can catch in pokemon x and some 5v bred pokes... I know its a long shot but I figured it couldn't hurt too ask.

I'm also trying too get thundarus and landarus, no shiny necessary.

LF Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice Eevee/Jolteon and Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Machop/Machamp (egg moves Bullet punch + encore). I'll offer this (PM for info about origin etc, I'm too tired to write it now):
- Adamant 30/31/31/x/31/31 shiny Rayquaza (pentagon)
- Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31 Arceus (pentagon)
- Calm 31/31/31/31/31/31 Lugia (Multiscale, RNG'd)
- Rash 31/30/31/31/31/31 Yveltal

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I don't have any idea what that is.
In a nutshell, each egg and trainer has a hidden 4 digit number, also known as an Egg Shiny Value (ESV) and a Trainer Shiny Value (TSV), respectively. If the egg you breed has an ESV that matches your TSV, it will hatch shiny for you. Since those odds are pretty low, there are databases of TSVs so that you can trade your egg to someone else to have them hatch it shiny for you.

Reddit has an outline of the various methods to check ESVs and TSVs: https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/wiki/methods#btn

If you find that none of those methods work for you, you can request an ESV/TSV check here and someone will help you out. You'll also find our database of TSVs in this thread.

That's a pretty basic overview, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me. :)

The [shiny] pokemon I'm most interested in are [...] ditto, [...] but I'll take anything for its trade value.
In addition to what shiny finder said, you should know that shiny pentagon Ditto can only be obtained by means of wild random encounter, which does not guarantee HA or any valuable IVs (which really only need to be 31 HP and potentially 31 Def, 0 Spe with a -Spe nature). If you want a perfect shiny ditto you're gonna have to turn to RNG abuse of earlier games :P
(or ask someone who RNGs..)

In a nutshell, each egg and trainer has a hidden 4 digit number, also known as an Egg Shiny Value (ESV) and a Trainer Shiny Value (TSV), respectively. If the egg you breed has an ESV that matches your TSV, it will hatch shiny for you. Since those odds are pretty low, there are databases of TSVs so that you can trade your egg to someone else to have them hatch it shiny for you.

Reddit has an outline of the various methods to check ESVs and TSVs: https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/wiki/methods#btn

If you find that none of those methods work for you, you can request an ESV/TSV check here and someone will help you out. You'll also find our database of TSVs in this thread.

That's a pretty basic overview, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me. :)

Hey thanks... I thought I knew the worst of it with EV's and IVs, gamefreak loves their hidden numbers lol.

Uuh, I have a question about the Mew codes being distributed and trades - I know it might sound very silly, but I wasn't very sure what to do. Really. Sorry in advance.
Mew is my favorite pokemon ever, and then when I heard they would distribute it, I was very happy I would have my very own Mew I could soft reset and train! ... And then I found out it was through Serial Code and I don't live anywhere even close to a Gamestop. Do people usually get extra codes to trade? If they do, is there something they'd usually seek for it? I've never seen anyone talking about doing that (and if that's possible, is it way too unreliable to do it or are people usually pretty honest about the codes and everything?D:)...

A very kind person gave me a code, so I got a Mew already (yaay)! Thank you!:D

Last edited:

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Uuh, I have a question about the Mew codes being distributed and trades - I know it might sound very silly, but I wasn't very sure what to do. Really. Sorry in advance.
Mew is my favorite pokemon ever, and then when I heard they would distribute it, I was very happy I would have my very own Mew I could soft reset and train! ... And then I found out it was through Serial Code and I don't live anywhere even close to a Gamestop. Do people usually get extra codes to trade? If they do, is there something they'd usually seek for it? I've never seen anyone talking about doing that (and if that's possible, is it way too unreliable to do it or are people usually pretty honest about the codes and everything?D:)...
Codes are a somewhat risky trade online although most people are fairly honest about trading unused codes because they'll be blacklisted/banned on the site for code scamming. If you want to trade for a code, you should usually ask to receive the code first and enter it to make sure it hasn't been used by someone else already. Or ask to receive some sort of proof that they have the code like a picture of a serial card or something like that. So receive the code first then trade. People are usually pretty honest about code trades but you can never be too careful

Codes are a somewhat risky trade online although most people are fairly honest about trading unused codes because they'll be blacklisted/banned on the site for code scamming. If you want to trade for a code, you should usually ask to receive the code first and enter it to make sure it hasn't been used by someone else already. Or ask to receive some sort of proof that they have the code like a picture of a serial card or something like that. So receive the code first then trade. People are usually pretty honest about code trades but you can never be too careful
Ooh, I see, that's good to hear! Thank you very much for the help and the advice, I'll start looking for a code, then!:D

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I need someone who has a bunch of Rare Candies and can level up a Pokemon to level 80 to teach it a move. Someone who has the Substitute TM is also a plus.

I need someone with oras and bp too spare too teach my kabutops low kick.. Please. Dunno what you need in return but it'd be nice, let me know thanks.

Okay I have a simple question. One I'm sure will get a lot of hate but I'm just going too go for it.

What's the deal with "none redistributable" pokemon? I mean if someone tells me this at the risk of being blacklisted I won't do it but, isn't that kind of bull? For what reason , or I should say, why do you care where your pokemon goes after you trade it? I mean once you trade a pokemon its not yours anymore, it should, in my opinion, be up too the receiver too do whatever he wants with it. I just don't understand the ethics of this.

Okay I have a simple question. One I'm sure will get a lot of hate but I'm just going too go for it.

What's the deal with "none redistributable" pokemon? I mean if someone tells me this at the risk of being blacklisted I won't do it but, isn't that kind of bull? For what reason , or I should say, why do you care where your pokemon goes after you trade it? I mean once you trade a pokemon its not yours anymore, it should, in my opinion, be up too the receiver too do whatever he wants with it. I just don't understand the ethics of this.
Tbh, it's fairly simple. The Wifi section is a bit like how trading used to be before money was invented, at least, that's how I see it. You trade your Pokémon for something that's equally in "worth". If people start giving away all the stuff you got, you'll never be able to trade for anything else. Let's say you SR an amazing Mewtwo and you can get a lot of Legendaries for it from other users, that's great. Usually, people trade Legi for Legi, so if your Mewtwo is suddenly being redistributed by others, you won't get a trade for it and thus you won't get your hands on the Legi's of other users. Just redistributing other's 'mons is basically stealing their market away from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)