Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a HA venipede or totodile? I'll trade a HA cyndaquil, gligar, or Magby.
I could help with the reckless starly if you have a HA totodile or venipede to trade me?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.
Sure, I have an HA Totodile I can trade you. When are you free?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I have a question about Wurmple, and the cocoon Pokémon in which it'll evolve. Back in gen 4/5, you could get yourself a seed from which you can tell which cocoon it'll evolve in. Now, the serebii Pokédex says:

Personality < 5 at level 7 : Silcoon
Personality > 4 at level 7 : Cascoon

Question is; is the Personality a value which can be influenced, for example like Happiness? Or is it a given value which can't be changed, like the Gender and Nature?

I have a question about Wurmple, and the cocoon Pokémon in which it'll evolve. Back in gen 4/5, you could get yourself a seed from which you can tell which cocoon it'll evolve in. Now, the serebii Pokédex says:

Personality < 5 at level 7 : Silcoon
Personality > 4 at level 7 : Cascoon

Question is; is the Personality a value which can be influenced, for example like Happiness? Or is it a given value which can't be changed, like the Gender and Nature?
It is set when you first met the Pokemon. So no.
However the Personality is saved in a 32-bit-Integer (4 Bytes). The last 2 Bytes determines the Evolution of the Wurmple. The last byte determines the gender. So you can influence at least this.

Sorry for the "stupid" question, but it's my first softreset, I think it is lawful to ask when i see something like that. Thanks for the answers guys, I keep trying

Sorry for the "stupid" question, but it's my first softreset, I think it is lawful to ask when i see something like that. Thanks for the answers guys, I keep trying
Pretty much most of the users here will tell you that unless a mon is at least 30-31 quint flawless it is not worth keeping for trading. Anything else is acceptable for your own personal use if you like it.

LF a Bold HA Venusaur, 31/X/31/31/31/31. BR would be nice(252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpD,) but not necessary.

If it's BR and holding an Ability Capsule I'd trade my Calm 31/0/31/30/31/31 BR Regice, otherwise just CMT for a breedable.

Thank you so much for answering my question regarding friend codes. Last one I have, is does anybody have a useless pokemon with Pokerus?

I do not know how it is possible , I think it was very lucky . I've dropped a Jolly Celebi 31/5/31/31/31/31 and after another 4 resets I found an Impish Celebi 31/28/31/x/31/31 : is the case to stop this time ?

Lf an inner focus kangaskhan for a friend.

Asap please and thank you

4 iv is good but it doesn't matter

Get it with 4 egg moves please .

Okay, so. I use two 3DSes. My X and Y are for my "internet-3DS" and my AS for my "cloning-3DS" (and not to mess with AS events for legendaries). I'm preparing my AS file for breeding as well so I'm collecting all TMs and whatnot. I knew about the whole "going on the internet with your game to check for Street-passes for other islands" so I did that. I had never actually turned on Street Pass lol, so I did and I went Soaring and saw like 4 extra islands. I also noticed that that blue window of the Nav said something about the Eon Ticket. A little while after that, I turned my game off without saving. Now, when I go online (forced-saving is off btw), the other islands are gone and I don't get the tidbit about the Ticket. Did I just miss my chance to get it or is just a message to notify you that you could maybe Street Pass the Ticket during your travels? :/

I do not know how it is possible , I think it was very lucky . I've dropped a Jolly Celebi 31/5/31/31/31/31 and after another 4 resets I found an Impish Celebi 31/28/31/x/31/31 : is the case to stop this time ?
I personally would toss it. I assume that as you have a thread there is an element of trade value that you need. I'm very certain that there is a perfect Celebi out there.

I've just got mine at last and I had at least two 31/x/31/31/31/31 spreads with either a neutral nature or a special nature. I also had a tempting Impish one 28/31/31/x/31/31 which I tossed.

Your standards are your own. How much patience you have and how much real-life stuff will always play a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)